*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,654,347 Views | 71836 Replies | Last: 6 min ago by CoppellAg93
rab79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Dad-O-Lot said:

good thing the dnc didn't pick a black woman to be vp then, isn't it.
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
techno-ag
AG
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
AgFan2015

Seriously folks when this is all over, you should go to a game in Wrigley. Magical place to watch a game.
AgFan2015
RDV-1992
Wow. That's right on the money.
Hey...so.. um
Mr.Infectious said:

Seriously folks when this is all over, you should go to a game in Wrigley. Magical place to watch a game.

True story. My favorite ballpark i have ever been to. Stay in magnificent mile and take the L to the game. Such a cool experience.
ProgN
Hey...so.. um said:

Mr.Infectious said:

True story. My favorite ballpark i have ever been to. Stay in magnificent mile and take the L to the game. Such a cool experience.
Hasn't BLM pillaged Magnificent Mile? Thought I heard that.
Hey...so.. um
Prognightmare said:

Hey...so.. um said:

Mr.Infectious said:

Hasn't BLM pillaged Magnificent Mile? Thought I heard that.

Maybe so, but when I was there, it was clean and I felt safe the whole time.
End Of Message
AG
Hey...so.. um said:

Mr.Infectious said:

Yea, the magnificent mile was transformed thanks to your local Marxists.
Barnyard96
AG
Vader Was Framed said:

Love It!
Joseph Parrish
AG

cap-n-jack
Mr.Infectious said:

Not a deep fake. Just wonderful editing

Why were the posts about the moron reporter asking the President about lying deleted but memes about blowjob Kamala are fair game. I don't get it.
Mule_lx
AG
Can someone post a video of Biden sniffing children? Either it's being censored or I can't google it.
Post removed:
by user
Martin Q. Blank
Artorias
AG
Vader Was Framed said:

cap-n-jack said:

Mr.Infectious said:

Why were the posts about the moron reporter asking the President about lying deleted but memes about blowjob Kamala are fair game. I don't get it.

Wow my post about a reporter's WH press briefing question was deleted, but racial/trans/faith charged memes are allowed?
To be fair, this thread is titled "Funny Political Tweets".

Your link was not funny. It was ridiculous, but not funny.

And no, I did not flag your post.
agent-maroon
AG
Mule_lx said:

Can someone post a video of Biden sniffing children? Either it's being censored or I can't google it.

Creepy AF...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Post removed:
by user
AgLiving06
Martin Q. Blank said:

Only one's going to die from arkancide
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Artorias said:

Vader Was Framed said:

cap-n-jack said:

Mr.Infectious said:

Wow my post about a reporter's WH press briefing question was deleted, but racial/trans/faith charged memes are allowed?

I thought it was funny - maybe you shouldn't assume someones humor like their gender or race.

Hmmmmm
Artorias
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

Artorias said:

Vader Was Framed said:

cap-n-jack said:

Mr.Infectious said:

I thought it was funny - maybe you shouldn't assume someones humor like their gender or race.

Hmmmmm
Good for you. Apparently the mods did not.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
I don't think they are hired or paid for their sense of humor.
Post removed:
by user
cap-n-jack
Apparently blowjob jokes are fair game then so here goes.

A woman recently lost her husband. She had him cremated and brought his ashes home. Picking up the urn that he was in, she poured him out on the counter.

She started talking to him, and tracing her fingers in the ashes, she said, "You know that fur coat you promised me Irving?"

She answered by saying, "I bought it with the insurance money!"

She then said, "Irving, remember that new car you promised me?"

She answered again saying, "Well, I bought it with the insurance money!"

Still tracing her finger in the ashes, she said, "Irving remember that blow job I promised you?

Here it comes ..."
agent-maroon
AG
Here's a political BJ joke:

So Trump happens to find himself alone in an elevator with an attractive woman who was studying his face. She asks him if he was DJT and he answers in the affirmative. She then presses the stop button and tells him that she's going to drop to her knees and give him a BJ, right there, right then. Trump hesitates slightly and replies "I don't get it. What's in it for me?"
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ProgN
regurkmatt
Seriously WTF
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

PooDoo
AG
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
aggiedata
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 485 of 2053

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.