*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,613,228 Views | 71652 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by oh no
AgFan2015
How long do you want to ignore this user?
annie88
AG
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
annie88
AG
Oautlawag2005
AG

Oautlawag2005
AG

Oautlawag2005
AG

aggiehawg
AG
annie88
AG
Oautlawag2005
AG
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
BusterAg
AG
rab79 said:

Who the ever-loving F cares?

This means absolutely nothing to me.

I guarantee you that every single person in 2020 has an ancestor somewhere that owned slaves. The math is unavoidable.

I don't think this helps the discussion at all. I would much rather make the argument that what happened in 1817 has little to no impact on what is happening in 2020.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms … disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”

--Thomas Jefferson
bmks270
AG
BusterAg said:

rab79 said:

I guarantee you that every single person in 2020 has an ancestor somewhere that owned slaves. The math is unavoidable.

I don't think this helps the discussion at all. I would much rather make the argument that what happened in 1817 has little to no impact on what is happening in 2020.

Conservatives don't care, but a lot of democrat voting block seem to care.
BusterAg
AG
bmks270 said:

BusterAg said:

rab79 said:

Conservatives don't care, but a lot of democrat voting block seem to care.
I think that taking this cheap shot weakens the legitimate argument that the subject is BS.

Maybe start the tweet with: "Not that it should matter, but,"
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms … disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”

--Thomas Jefferson
AggieIce
AG
Whatever, gloves are off

If whites are going to be blamed for "systemic" racism, and media advocates for their riots and violence to protest all of their historical faults; then you can be damn sure that we bring up the opposition's VP candidate with directly traceable evidence of slave ownership for discussion
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Ags4DaWin
BusterAg said:

rab79 said:

We HAVE to start holding them to their own standards.

Once we start making them bend their own knees and start worshipping at the SJW altar and they refuse to do it, people will start to see the total hypocrisy of their platform.

Seriously, we have to start using some of their own tactics against them.

What conservatives have been doing for the past 40 years is going into politics like it is an honorable duel, while the left and the dems have been going into these fights like a no holds barred back alley street fight where eye gouging, hits below the belt, brass knuckles, billy clubs, razors, knives, and pistols are all allowed.

You simply can't win a fight like that when one person uses everything to win and you don't.

Sure you can tell yourself that "at least i fought honorably"...but that is of little comfort when our democracy lies there broken, bruised, and barely breathing.
ProgN
BusterAg said:

rab79 said:

I would much rather make the argument that what happened in 1817 has little to no impact on what is happening in 2020.
Why does Sully have to come down now?
buzzardb267
AG
I don't tweeter, but is there a hashtag for #renamebrownstown? Surely there is if there is any justice for the descendants of the poor slaves!
"ROGER - OUT"
Biz Ag
AG
buzzardb267 said:

I don't tweeter, but is there a hashtag for #renamebrownstown? Surely there is if there is any justice for the descendants of the poor slaves!

Is there a statue of Brown in that Jamaican town?
themissinglink
AG
agent-maroon
AgFan2015
ProgN
I've got $1,000 on grandma.
MostlyHarmless
AG
Prognightmare said:

I've got $1,000 on grandma.
Same. Even without the gun.
TexAgs91
AG
BusterAg said:

rab79 said:

And that is why reparations should never happen.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
57 STATES!
Post removed:
by user
CanyonAg77
AG
You still don't know what's funny and what's insane propaganda, do you?
CyclingAg82
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

You still don't know what's funny and what's insane propaganda, do you?
At least vader is consistent......ly wrong.

And yes, vader doesn't know the difference.

CyclingAg82
CyclingAg82
AG
BusterAg
AG
57 STATES! said:

Is this real?

I haven't seen Ben be this sharply sarcastic before.

--Thomas Jefferson
First Page Last Page
Page 487 of 2048

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.