Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,438,086 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by nortex97
drcrinum
How long do you want to ignore this user?

I'll believe it when I see it.
Proc92
I bet it will be a huge letdown. Sloppy work, no criminal intent to break any laws.
drcrinum

Above is Horowitz's letter. Don't expect the report to be released anytime soon.
drcrinum

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/republicans-intelligence-community-watchdog-leaks-silence-chuck-grassley

Quote:

Top Republicans on Wednesday demanded that Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) Michael Atkinson explain why the watchdog hasn't said if it's investigating "a number of leaks of highly sensitive information" in recent years -- and released several previously unpublished texts and emails from since-fired FBI agent Peter Strzok.

Senate Homeland Security Committee Chairman Ron Johnson, R-Wis., and Finance Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, specifically asked the ICIG why Strzok texted bureau colleague Lisa Page on Dec. 15, 2016: "Think our sisters have begun leaking like mad. Scorned and worried and political, they're kicking in to overdrive."

Additionally, the senators pushed to know whether the ICIG was looking into Strzok's email to FBI colleagues on April 13, 2017, when he wrote that an unidentified "agency" might be the "source of some of the leaks" to the media that he'd been seeing.

"I'm beginning to think the agency got info a lot earlier than we thought and hasn't shared it completely with us," Strzok wrote, according to documents that the senators included in their letter to the ICIG. "Might explain all these weird/seemingly incorrect leads all these media folks have. Would also highlight agency as a source of some of the leaks."

In a June 6, 2017 email to Page, Strzok mused, "Think there will be a crescendo of leaks/articles leading up to Thurs."

And, a Dec. 13, 2016 text message apparently showed Strzok trying to set up a Skype meeting with a reporter. "Text from reporter: retrieving my password for Skype," he wrote.

Grassley's letter:
https://www.scribd.com/document/431910223/Intel-Committee-leader-to-ICIG

Seems there are Strzok-Page texts we haven't yet seen. This was expected from the date-gaps evident in the texts.
BillYeoman
I like the NYtimes spin about "political payback."

Here we go....about time...

Bird93
AG
BillYeoman said:

I am infinitely dumber having read the comments in that thread
drcrinum

TexAgs91
AG
drcrinum said:

I'll believe it when I see it.

Shannon Bream? WE HAVE RULES!
Fight! Fight! Fight!
drcrinum
BillYeoman said:

Quote:

...It was not clear what potential crime Mr. Durham was investigating, nor when the criminal investigation was prompted. A justice Department spokeswoman declined to comment....

Clueless in New York...almost sounds like a movie title.
drcrinum

The above tweet was retweeted by Sidney Powell!
MOCO9
AG
BillYeoman said:

Writes "which is likely to raise alarms of political payback" in order to raise alarms of political payback.
4stringAg
AG
In case it hasn't been said in a while, thanks to drcrinum, aggiehawg, and all others that have been keeping the info and discussion flowing on this thread.

It is overwhelming how deep and broad the corruption goes. I really hope some dominos start to fall here and serious criminal indictments of high level people follow soon.
[img]http://texags.com/images/forum/icon23.gif[/img]
Eagle2020
AG
How do they make a movie about this someday? I have a hard time following along by reading all of y'all's great comments. A movie would be incredibly complicated. It would need to be 72 hours long. There are so many characters and story lines to document. It is an amazing story. I wish the press and Hollywood would embrace it. It challenges the greatest story ever told.
4stringAg
AG
MOCO9 said:

BillYeoman said:

Writes "which is likely to raise alarms of political payback" in order to raise alarms of political payback.

Well said. It'll be parroted by Dems starting immediately.
EKUAg
AG
4stringAg said:

MOCO9 said:

BillYeoman said:

Who do you think runs the Democratic Party? NYT, WaPo, China, Iran, and Soros via Ukraine.
Rapier108
GreyhoundDad said:

How do they make a movie about this someday? I have a hard time following along by reading all of y'all's great comments. A movie would be incredibly complicated. It would need to be 72 hours long. There are so many characters and story lines to document. It is an amazing story. I wish the press and Hollywood would embrace it. It challenges the greatest story ever told.
Probably, but it will have Trump being a puppet of Putin, all of the collusion delusion being 100% true, and the heroes will be Pelosi, Schiff, etc.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
benchmark
AG
Tick tock ... it's now just 12 mo's before the 2020 election and the Horowitz fireworks are about to begin ... with Durham's grand finale not far behind ... exactly why Pelosi authorized the Kangaroo court to jump the shark.

Fasten your seat belt and get some popcorn - it's going to get real in the next few months..

fasthorse05
Ok fellers, since Durham is apparently going from an administrative review, to a criminal inquiry to impanel a grand jury, will all of his interviews be under oath? I thought all of the interviews during the administrative review were under oath. Obviously, I'm confused.

What powers will Durham have? Will he be able to tell Wray to kiss his ass? I'm thrilled by this news, but I want to know if the bad guys can delay and obfuscate, like they have been for the last three years.

TacosaurusRex
fasthorses05 said:

Ok fellers, since Durham is apparently going from an administrative review, to a criminal inquiry to impanel a grand jury, will all of his interviews be under oath? I thought all of the interviews during the administrative review were under oath. Obviously, I'm confused.

What powers will Durham have? Will he be able to tell Wray to kiss his ass? I'm thrilled by this news, but I want to know if the bad guys can delay and obfuscate, like they have been for the last three years.

I'm not much help, but I read that he will have subpoena powers added.
EKUAg
AG
Rapier108 said:

GreyhoundDad said:

Probably, but it will have Trump being a puppet of Putin, all of the collusion delusion being 100% true, and the heroes will be Pelosi, Schiff, etc.

My you are delusional.
biglebowski
I wonder what Trey Gowdy has been up to the last few weeks??
Ag in Hutto, Tx
whatthehey78
AG
EKUAg said:

Rapier108 said:

GreyhoundDad said:

My you are delusional.
Pretty sure his comments are with respect to HOW Hollywood will distort the facts. If you think they won't...it's you who is most likely, delusional.
drcrinum

Lisa Page edited Flynn's 302.

I assume Sidney's Powell's latest has been approved for release, & that Techno_fog has it in hand.
whatthehey78
AG
biglebowski said:

I wonder what Trey Gowdy has been up to the last few weeks??
Isn't he "hands off" and not allowed to join the fray for a period of time?
Rapier108
EKUAg said:

Rapier108 said:

GreyhoundDad said:

My you are delusional.
Check your sarcasm detector. I think it needs a new battery.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
4stringAg
AG
4stringAg said:

MOCO9 said:

BillYeoman said:

Right on cue, According to Ingrahams show, Schiff and Nadler have released a statement claiming Durham's probe is political retribution.
EKUAg
AG
drcrinum said:

I assume Sidney's Powell's latest has been approved for release, & that Techno_fog has it in hand.

The other part was that Clapper told Ignatius to "take the kill shot" on Flynn.
Rapier108
whatthehey78 said:

EKUAg said:

Rapier108 said:

GreyhoundDad said:

My you are delusional.
Pretty sure his comments are with respect to HOW Hollywood will distort the facts. If you think they won't...it's you who is most likely, delusional.
At least someone got it.
EKUAg
AG
4stringAg said:

4stringAg said:

MOCO9 said:

BillYeoman said:

Right on cue, According to Ingrahams show, Schiff and Nadler have released a statement claiming Durham's probe is political retribution.

They need to look in the mirror about political retribution.
Rapier108
4stringAg said:

4stringAg said:

MOCO9 said:

BillYeoman said:

They probably had it written months ago, and just needed to add a date to it.
EKUAg
AG
Rapier108 said:

whatthehey78 said:

EKUAg said:

Rapier108 said:

GreyhoundDad said:

My you are delusional.
At least someone got it.

Then I miss understood and apologize.
4stringAg
AG
Rapier108 said:

4stringAg said:

4stringAg said:

MOCO9 said:

BillYeoman said:

They probably had it written months ago, and just needed to add a date to it.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least.
drcrinum
drcrinum said:

more:

More:

will25u
whatthehey78
AG
NOTE: Posters drcrinum and aggiehawg have to be the most 'well read' and 'informed' persons I've ever encountered. Doc's sources of info/docs are seemingly infinite and Mrs hawg Esquire's knowledge of facts and historical data are unequaled from my perspective. Simply awesome! We are beyond lucky to have their input.

Edits: Grammar
First Page Last Page
Page 940 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.