Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,485,101 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by aggiehawg
drcrinum
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Apparently there are subpoenas for Nellie Ohr & Glenn Simpson as well.
aggiehawg
AG
drcrinum said:

Apparently there are subpoenas for Nellie Ohr & Glenn Simpson as well.

Time for an Arkancide, I guess. Simultaneous heart attacks, methinks.
fasthorse05
No worries, and thanx.

I wasn't sure if you could call someone "void ad initio" on the internet!!

I think I'll go watch a British sitcom, or murder mystery. They seem to make more sense!
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
Rapier108
I'd bet they will all take the 5th.
Rockdoc
AG
Rapier108 said:

If they think they're gonna get anything out of these people they are fooling themselves. The swamp doesn't talk.
aggiehawg
AG
fasthorses05 said:

No worries, and thanx.

I wasn't sure if you could call someone "void ad initio" on the internet!!

I think I'll go watch a British sitcom, or murder mystery. They seem to make more sense!
Friday night. A good idea.

I do stay up at night formulating what my strategies would be were I in Mueller's shoes or the defense lawyers' shoes. Only way to be an effective trial attorney, argue both sides as preparation.

I also dream in print quite often like I am reading a newspaper or a brief or something. Guess you can take an Ol' Dame out of the courts but you can't take the courts completely out of the Ol' Dame. LOL.

Have a pleasant evening an a better day tomorrow.
aggiehawg
AG
Rockdoc said:

Rapier108 said:

If they think they're gonna get anything out of these people they are fooling themselves. The swamp doesn't talk.
But the NSA can if ordered to by Trump. 702 of FISA was reauthorized. About and too/from queries are still legal.

Herein lies my personal dilemma. I don't agree with FISA being used for criminal prosecutions absent espionage or terrorism. Nor am I on board fully with treason, as in a soft coup, quite yet. A few more puzzle pieces drop however and there could be a plausible case made.

NSLs to service providers and scour the government issued phone/text records, then go NSA if warranted.
ProgN
SIAP:

Rockdoc
AG
Yes, good point. This thing is a horrible mess.
Secolobo
AG
So, was the EO signed to declassify the 20 CP documents and has judicial watch filed the FOI request?
Can I go to sleep Looch?
RoscoePColtrane
Prognightmare said:

SIAP:

They're off a little on the flight it was actually 8/7/18 LIT to IAD a local DJ in Little Rock got a tip from a friend on ground crew, and first reported it on his morning talkshow. Doc Watson KARN 102.9 FM reported ground crew at LIT spotted tail number N119NA which was being loaded with file boxes by federal agents from Little Rock's FBI Office on the LIT tarmac. I tweeted about it in the middle of the day on the 8th, but had no other real corroboration, so I never brought it up here. But as I understand it it was on the 7th not the 8th. Now a second flight I hadn't heard of.
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Secolobo said:

So, was the EO signed to declassify the 20 CP documents and has judicial watch requested the FOI request?
You can bet hard money if it is available Tom Fitton has a FOIA in the works, before the toner is set.
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum

https://apelbaum.wordpress.com/2018/03/17/the-mechanics-of-deception/#comments

Quote:

The Mechanics of Deception

I referenced this article several days ago. Subsequently I have seen multiple different people recommend it in tweets. It's quite long, but it's a truly unique, deep investigation into the writing of the dossier and the many people involved.

drcrinum

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/10/glenn-simpsons-fusion-gps-ran-donald-trump-smear-c/
drcrinum

https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2017/6/15/1672164/-Kasowitz-claim-about-getting-Preet-Brahaha-fired-raises-lots-of-questions

This becomes interesting. It seems the Russian spies whom Carter Page helped identify as an undercover FBI asset relayed considerable info back to Russia about him. Deripaska may have had access to this intel, and of course he also had contact with Manafort through previous business deals. More circumstantial evidence that Deripaska played a major role in providing intel for the dossier.
RoscoePColtrane
drcrinum said:

https://apelbaum.wordpress.com/2018/03/17/the-mechanics-of-deception/#comments

Quote:

The Mechanics of Deception

I referenced this article several days ago. Subsequently I have seen multiple different people recommend it in tweets. It's quite long, but it's a truly unique, deep investigation into the writing of the dossier and the many people involved.

I'm sorry but if I'm Trump and the next time Theresa May or any of those Limey POS opens their beaks out of line in any kind of way, are going to get outed for their part in the abuse of the FVEY relationship and the part the GCHQ played in this interference and attempted overthrow of the 2016 election.

If he hasn't sat down with May yet and let her know what he knows, he needs to. Just a little shock collar obedience training. The UK crossed some serious lines in their participation in this concerted effort with Obama's people to take Trump down.

The deeper you dig into this,and see the depth of the effort by those Limey *******s, the more it infuriates me, every time you hear the lackeys in the MSM call the UK as our "closest and oldest ally". F%#& them and F&$^ their role as an ally. An ally doesn't do what they did. I would shake them down for everything I could if they want to earn back their wings.
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
Hold the phone: What's this?

Quote:

The court-appointed special master tasked with reviewing materials seized during FBI raids targeting Michael Cohen has reportedly completed her assessment, a major development as federal prosecutors in New York investigate whether President Trump's former personal lawyer committed tax fraud.

Tax fraud, you say? Not Russian collusion?

Quote:

The materials may now be used by federal prosecutors from the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York as they probe Cohen for possible tax fraud violations related to his taxi medallion business. More than 3.7 million items were seized in April.

The prosecutors are assessing whether Cohen underreported his income from the business in federal tax returns, the Wall Street Journal reported Tuesday. Authorities are also investigating if Cohen was allowed to apply for loans through Sterling National Bank without providing necessary documentation, the report said.
Remind me again, which Dem lawmaker was getting sweetheart deals on loans from Countrywide, again?

ETA: Senator Chris Dodd (D-CT.) They really have a problem when people with and R after their name get wink-wink loans but it's A-okay when Dems do it.

Quote:

The FBI raided Cohen's home, office, and hotel room in April, seeking bank and business records on Cohen's dealings in the taxi industry, his communications with the Trump campaign, and information on payments made to women who claimed they had extramarital affairs with Trump.

LINK
ProgN
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

Hold the phone: What's this?

Quote:

The court-appointed special master tasked with reviewing materials seized during FBI raids targeting Michael Cohen has reportedly completed her assessment, a major development as federal prosecutors in New York investigate whether President Trump's former personal lawyer committed tax fraud.

Tax fraud, you say? Not Russian collusion?

Quote:

The materials may now be used by federal prosecutors from the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York as they probe Cohen for possible tax fraud violations related to his taxi medallion business. More than 3.7 million items were seized in April.

The prosecutors are assessing whether Cohen underreported his income from the business in federal tax returns, the Wall Street Journal reported Tuesday. Authorities are also investigating if Cohen was allowed to apply for loans through Sterling National Bank without providing necessary documentation, the report said.
Remind me again, which Dem lawmaker was getting sweetheart deals on loans from Countrywide, again?

Quote:

The FBI raided Cohen's home, office, and hotel room in April, seeking bank and business records on Cohen's dealings in the taxi industry, his communications with the Trump campaign, and information on payments made to women who claimed they had extramarital affairs with Trump.

LINK

Christopher f$%#*&^ Dodd of Dodd Frank fame (Barney is another sorry POS) and Kent "kickback king" Conrad.

See you them and raise you Alan Cranston, Dennis DeConcini, John Glenn, Donald Riegle, and John McCain. Otherwise known as the Keating Five.
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Prognightmare said:

Yeah he's on a roll again this morning

Expose the swamp completely. Sunlight will bring the lot of them down.

Maybe he's saving some markers for his run in 2020.

What's very curious, Tom Fitton and Larry Klayman are nothing new around the watchdog crowd, they have kept the dockets crammed full of lawsuits for years, but lately they've become a treasure trove of documents since the change in administrations, amazing turnaround from 30,000 ft.
Code 7 10-42
HTownAg98
He can declassify whatever he wants to. The question is will he actually follow through with it.
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Prognightmare said:

Yeah he's on a roll again this morning

Expose the swamp completely. Sunlight will bring the lot of them down.

Maybe he's saving some markers for his run in 2020.

What's very curious, Tom Fitton and Larry Klayman are nothing new around the watchdog crowd, they have kept the dockets crammed full of lawsuits for years, but lately they've become a treasure trove of documents since the change in administrations, amazing turnaround from 30,000 ft.
My concern is "other appropriate governmental" officials. McCabe has been fired. There is no legitimate why the FBI would withhold info from DOJ, nor from a grand jury.

Reading between the lines, it would appear Trump knows that McCabe is not the subject of a grand jury probe.

That is extremely disheartening.
coyote68
I understand your concern.

There is probably more going on here. I don't know how to provide a link, but Greg Jarrett of Fox News is reporting that McCabe may have turned on Comey. We will see.

I don't think we will see a lot of movement until Mueller is finished. If Mueller comes after Ttump, all hell will break loose. When Mueller wraps up his investigation, all hell will break loose.

aggiehawg
AG
coyote68 said:

There is probably more going on here. I don't know how to provide a link, but Greg Jarrett of Fox News is reporting that McCabe may have turned on Comey. We will see.

I don't think we will see a lot of movement until Mueller is finished. If Mueller comes after Ttump, all hell will break loose. When Mueller wraps up his investigation, all hell will break loose.
McCabe flipped on Comey? Then someone needs to tell Kelly and let him finesse Trump into leaving this alone for a time and to trust Kelly that Trump will like what happens.

On a side note, if McCabe has the goods on Comey, blows Mueller's obstruction argument out of the water. Which may be exactly what Giuliani recently alluded to being about to happen.

Second side note: Andy McCarthy has a blistering take down of Mueller's actions regarding Michael Flynn and perjury traps HERE. The main takeaway? Why did Strzok a counter-intel guy from HQ and not the DC Field Office interview Flynn about a conversation on which the FBI had a tape if not for setting a perjury trap?
drcrinum

At least the above does suggest that the IG report on FISA abuse must be close to being released.
HTownAg98
aggiehawg said:

coyote68 said:

McCabe flipped on Comey? Then someone needs to tell Kelly and let him finesse Trump into leaving this alone for a time and to trust Kelly that Trump will like what happens.

On a side note, if McCabe has the goods on Comey, blows Mueller's obstruction argument out of the water. Which may be exactly what Giuliani recently alluded to being about to happen.

Second side note: Andy McCarthy has a blistering take down of Mueller's actions regarding Michael Flynn and perjury traps HERE. The main takeaway? Why did Strzok a counter-intel guy from HQ and not the DC Field Office interview Flynn about a conversation on which the FBI had a tape if not for setting a perjury trap?

Rhetorical question is rhetorical.

Of course they did it that way. What better way to catch someone in a lie than using a recording to prove it? The minute he's caught in a lie, the fbi has him by the short hairs. It still boggles my mind why anyone talked to investigators.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Of course they did it that way. What better way to catch someone in a lie than using a recording to prove it? The minute he's caught in a lie, the fbi has him by the short hairs. It still boggles my mind why anyone talked to investigators.
Because Flynn was led to believe it was a routine security clearance check for a new administration and not an interview in the sense he was being investigated for a bogus Logan Act violation which hasn't been prosecuted in 200 years. It was a set-up from the word go.
HTownAg98
Should we be shocked? I'm not. They do stuff like this all the damn time. I certainly don't condone it, but we shouldn't be surprised when it happens.
drcrinum

Quote:

Judicial Watch announced U.S. District Court Judge Reggie B. Walton instructed the Justice Department to immediately begin producing records about DOJ communications with Nellie Ohr, the wife of senior DOJ official Bruce Ohr. Nellie Ohr worked for Clinton campaign vendor Fusion GPS on the anti-Trump Dossier campaign document.

Judge Walton rejected a Justice Department request to begin producing documents six months from now and ordered the DOJ to begin producing documents immediately on a rolling basis over the next two months. Judge Walton also rejected DOJ's efforts to restrict their search to only 2016.

Judge Walton repeatedly criticized the Justice Department during a June 14 hearing:
I think if it's been almost, since December when the initial request was made more should have been done by now. And it seems to me if you have someone who's going to come into office and they say they're going to be a disrupter, that they should appreciate there's going to be a lot of FOIA requests and therefore, should gear up to deal with those requests. So I'm not real sympathetic to the position that you have limited staff and therefore, you can't comply with these requests. So I think you're going to have to get some more people....

I suppose there will be lots of redactions, but what if there were communications in 2017...like passing info from Steele to the FBI/DOJ? Or suppose there were communications in 2015 when there were private contractors performing unauthorized 702 queries? It won't pass the smell test if they redact the dates.

RoscoePColtrane
The FBI can literally tell you a lie and get you to agree with it and then charge you with lying. There needs to be legislation put in place to "require" the DOJ to use Video/Audio and do away with the 302 system. 302's are too susceptible to mischief and nefarious means of entrapment. 302s without video/audio evidense shouldn't be admissible in court of any kind, grand jury or otherwise.
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

The FBI can literally tell you a lie and get you to agree with it and then charge you with lying. There needs to be legislation put in place to "require" the DOJ to use Video/Audio and do away with the 302 system. #02's are too susceptible to mischief and nefarious means of entrapment. #)@s without video/audio evidense shouldn't be admissible in court of any kind, grand jury or otherwise.
Agree.
RoscoePColtrane
drcrinum said:

Quote:

Judicial Watch announced U.S. District Court Judge Reggie B. Walton instructed the Justice Department to immediately begin producing records about DOJ communications with Nellie Ohr, the wife of senior DOJ official Bruce Ohr. Nellie Ohr worked for Clinton campaign vendor Fusion GPS on the anti-Trump Dossier campaign document.

Judge Walton rejected a Justice Department request to begin producing documents six months from now and ordered the DOJ to begin producing documents immediately on a rolling basis over the next two months. Judge Walton also rejected DOJ's efforts to restrict their search to only 2016.

Judge Walton repeatedly criticized the Justice Department during a June 14 hearing:
I think if it's been almost, since December when the initial request was made more should have been done by now. And it seems to me if you have someone who's going to come into office and they say they're going to be a disrupter, that they should appreciate there's going to be a lot of FOIA requests and therefore, should gear up to deal with those requests. So I'm not real sympathetic to the position that you have limited staff and therefore, you can't comply with these requests. So I think you're going to have to get some more people....

I suppose there will be lots of redactions, but what if there were communications in 2017...like passing info from Steele to the FBI/DOJ? Or suppose there were communications in 2015 when there were private contractors performing unauthorized 702 queries? It won't pass the smell test if they redact the dates.

That transcript is enough to piss you off
Code 7 10-42
HTownAg98
aggiehawg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

The FBI can literally tell you a lie and get you to agree with it and then charge you with lying. There needs to be legislation put in place to "require" the DOJ to use Video/Audio and do away with the 302 system. #02's are too susceptible to mischief and nefarious means of entrapment. #)@s without video/audio evidense shouldn't be admissible in court of any kind, grand jury or otherwise.
Agree.

+1.
RoscoePColtrane
100% must read for anyone interested in the nuts and bolts of this scam. Written a few months ago, and with some of the newest findings this works very well. This is top shelf OSINT

https://apelbaum.wordpress.com/2018/03/17/the-mechanics-of-deception/

Code 7 10-42
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1028607583320330240.html

Interesting thread. Further adventures of Senator Warner of the Senate Intel Committee and Waldman, Deripaska's lobbyist + prominent members of Lawfare. And you know they had to be under surveillance because of the Waldman-Warner text message release pertaining to Steele & Assange.
First Page Last Page
Page 574 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.