Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,489,780 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by aggiehawg
RoscoePColtrane
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"When I saw the texts, I was deeply disappointed in them, but I never saw any bias."

What a load of crap
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
SeMgCo87
AG
aggiehawg said:

If the texts come out tonight, should we start a separate thread?
I vote NO.

There are a lot of posters who read things across both this thread and the Qanon thread. Additionally, introducing another thread only complicates the logistics of keeping up with three threads.

With all due respect, keep it here. I can see no advantage to shredding through a new thread, as opposed to shredding through this one for crosslinking references, or even linking over to Qanon. It will be easier to maintain focus, as well as quite possibly dealing with troll posts that attempt to take this one, or Qanon, down again.

Please leave it here. Thanks.
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
That can't be a real quote from the interview, right?
Rockdoc
AG
Plus, this thread remains fairly argument free if you know what I mean.
Hogties
AG
Comey meant he never saw bias in their work product, not them personally.

Which I don't believe.

Hell Comey would say the same thing about himself. He hates Trump as s Vulgarian mob boss but always played it straight with Trump in his work at the FBI. Riiiiiight.
coyote68
It was no accident that Comey was late. His team was trying to limit his exposure.
mrad85
AG
Is it possible that Comey is just not that smart, and all these others were playing him like a puppet.
Good grief.
RoscoePColtrane
Wozlaw said:

That can't be a real quote from the interview, right?
Pretty close to verbatim I'm pretty sure
Code 7 10-42
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
Wow, guess I shouldn't be surprised.
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/989637126882037760.html

James Comey...Narcissistic Personality Disorder...Yup!
Ellis Wyatt
aggiehawg said:

Comey is pulling the, "I'm just as stupid and ignorant as Hillary," defense.
He's going to hide behind "intent" like he allowed Hillary to do.
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Baier: Should McCabe be prosecuted?
Comey: That's not my role.
Baier: It wasn't your role in the Clinton investigation, either.
Comey: But I was the Director of the FBI then, private citizens should say who should and should not be prosecuted.

Code 7 10-42
SeMgCo87
AG
Rockdoc said:

Plus, this thread remains fairly argument free if you know what I mean.
Trolls
Verne Lundquist
AG
This dude is a scumbag
Verne Lundquist
AG
Comey didn't know anything about what was going on in his organization. Sounds like somebody that deserved to be fired
RoscoePColtrane

Code 7 10-42
Garrelli 5000
AG
mrad85 said:

Is it possible that Comey is just not that smart, and all these others were playing him like a puppet.
Good grief.
I don't think that is the case. You can't rise to his level and be "not that smart".

IMO, he recognizes that the American public is largely made up a morons, as evidenced by some of the polls recently posted. He recognizes that the MSM is on his side therefore his risk of exposure is incredibly low. I think he believes that he'll be safe because the swamp is deep and ultimately will keep its creatures safe.

At the end of the day, my completely pulled out of my ass guess is the 95% of the public gets 100% of their news from TV, newspapers, Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo, etc.

Even Foxnews has avoided most of this thread, sans Hannity, who still only scratches the surface.
drcrinum

Highway6
AG
About the blue pill masses...

Trump hasn't done an oval office address yet, has he? *If* this thing goes down and high level people actually do get indicted, I'd like to see him address the nation from the oval office and lay out the case as simply as possible, with emphasis on the double standard of justice part of the argument. I think that offends most people.
Garrelli 5000
AG
Word gets out he's doing that, and Fox will be the only channel that carries a Presidential broadcast.
coyote68
Comey' had answered all those questions many times in prep by his legal team. He was late on purpose. Brett Bair did a very good job.

Comey was exposed multiple times. He will have great difficulty surviving the coming legal challenges. He came across as either incompetent or a liar or both.
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/989644230137208832.html

Interesting take on the Comey interview by The Last Refuge/TCTH. Comey played dumb...he wasn't informed; he didn't know...and placed the blame on everyone else (Priestap, Strzok, McCabe, Page). Will this be his defense in court? Likely. But someone in the know could blast him out of the water...James Baker.
Reservoir Dog
coyote68 said:

I wonder if the federal prisons have extra long beds and tall doors.???

I hope not, I want him to suffer exponentially for the treasonous acts he has propagated against this country.
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
Tailgate88
AG
Adam Ag 98 said:

Word gets out he's doing that, and Fox will be the only channel that carries a Presidential broadcast.
Can you clarify... is that rumor going around, or are you speculating that situation MAY happen? Because if he is going to do a red-pill speech, it needs to be on EVERY network.
Garrelli 5000
AG
Pure speculation. The MSM goes out of its way now to spin things against him, or not cover positive things for him.
RoscoePColtrane
So Comey says he didn't/doesn't know that the Clinton campaign/DNC financed the dossier, which is interesting, since he read and approved the FISA application. And on top of that if you remember Adam Schiff screaming at the top of his lungs and in his rebuttal memo to Nunes' memo, said it was CLEARLY revealed to the judge who was paying for the dossier. Which we know was actually just in a footnote. Non the less COmey is going to try and say he had no clue? And on top of that tonight he claims the Dossier was just a small minute piece of evidense in the warrant application. I've listened to it twice and still can't believe he sat there and said that, and then tried to push it off on the FreeBeacon for initiating it.
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
dreyOO
I'm saddened to see an FBI Director that was so partisan towards the left.

I'm surprised to see what a wimp he is as well.

But more than anything, I'm more shocked to see what a dumbass he is. He should have stfu a long time ago. The more talking he does, the bigger the hole gets.
akm91
AG
Is he doing all these interviews in order to make it so there's no way they can find a jury that's not been "tainted"?
2004FIGHTINTXAG
Comey lacks situational awareness, common sense and accountability. He also comes across very weak.
aggiehawg
AG
akm91 said:

Is he doing all these interviews in order to make it so there's no way they can find a jury that's not been "tainted"?
They can try it in Texas. College Station sounds like a good spot.

(j/k)
JTA1029
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 297 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.