Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,489,641 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by aggiehawg
Ellis Wyatt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It was a coup attempt.
mrad85
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

It was a coup attempt.

In my mind, they are still trying with all the obstruction.
drcrinum

http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/25/george-papadopoulos-london-emails/

Quote:

Two months before the 2016 election, George Papadopoulos received a strange request for a meeting in London, one of several the young Trump adviser would be offered -- and he would accept -- during the presidential campaign.

The meeting request, which has not been reported until now, came from Stefan Halper, a foreign policy expert and Cambridge professor with connections to the CIA and its British counterpart, MI6.

Halper's September 2016 outreach to Papadopoulos wasn't his only contact with Trump campaign members. The 73-year-old professor, a veteran of three Republican administrations, met with two other campaign advisers, The Daily Caller News Foundation learned....

According to a source with knowledge of the meeting, Halper asked Papadopoulos: "George, you know about hacking the emails from Russia, right?"

Papadopoulos told Halper he didn't know anything about emails or Russian hacking, the source said and spoke on the condition of anonymity due to the sensitivity of the investigations into Russian meddling in the 2016 campaign. The professor did not follow up on the line of inquiry....

Halper invited campaign foreign policy adviser Carter Page to attend a July 2016 symposium held at Cambridge regarding the upcoming election, Page told TheDCNF.

Halper also requested and attended a one-on-one meeting with another senior campaign official, TheDCNF learned....

Halper is a close associate of Sir Richard Dearlove -- the former MI6 chief....

Months earlier, in early fall 2016, Dearlove reportedly met with dossier author Steele. Steele sought out Dearlove's advice on how to proceed with information he gathered on Trump's ties to Russia, The Washington Post reported....

Sounds like Halper was conducting MI6 fishing expeditions to me.

Ellis Wyatt
mrad85 said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

It was a coup attempt.

In my mind, they are still trying with all the obstruction.
Agreed.
Ellis Wyatt
drcrinum said:

Sounds like Halper was conducting MI6 fishing expeditions to me.
Sounds like a US ally colluding with the highest levels of a criminal American presidency to thwart the will of the American people.
pacecar02
same intelligence outfit that created the report on Iraqi WMD's before the start of the war

...yeah, seems legit
no sig
mrad85
AG
If MI6 was involved, I'll wager Brennan was up to his eyeballs in this.

https://spectator.org/how-john-brennan-and-some-brits-tried-to-tip-the-election-to-hillary/
Ellis Wyatt
I'd love to see Brennan and Clapper rot in prison.
drcrinum
mrad85 said:

If MI6 was involved, I'll wager Brennan was up to his eyeballs in this.

https://spectator.org/how-john-brennan-and-some-brits-tried-to-tip-the-election-to-hillary/
There is one interesting remark in that article: That many 'leaked' stories at the height of the 'muh Russia' outcry originated in the UK press. I remember pondering over that fact myself at the time.
Long Live Sully
AG
I remember the first time I heard Toonces talk about Russia. Out of the blue he said something in that halting condescending know it all way he has. It had to be July of 2016 or so and I thought, Huh?

These people have been too smart by half and I just pray they end up in jail.
drcrinum

The question that Baier should have asked Comey.

DarrellS8
dreyOO said:

I'm saddened to see an FBI Director that was so partisan towards the left.

I'm surprised to see what a wimp he is as well.

But more than anything, I'm more shocked to see what a dumbass he is. He should have stfu a long time ago. The more talking he does, the bigger the hole gets.
Just think where we would be if Comey would have been strong while being as partisan to the left as he was.
RoscoePColtrane
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Here we go

https://www.scribd.com/document/377540616/PS-LP-Text-Messages-Dec-2016-May-2017#from_embed

April 6th, 2017 15:32 FBI definitely Coordinating media leaks. Strzok asks Page if she has "update from Mike Kortan (FBI Communication Director) about timing of New York Times piece."

Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Definitely using Gmail to pass stuff back and forth off line. Betting Horowitz has that as well

Talks about the new DOJ cracking down on Leaking appears Sessions was a man of his word on that.

Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Talk about having the directive and appears that they needed to leak the stories to get the "informal discussions started" to run cover for the reason they were really opening the investigation.

Showed some surprise that Jim Baker was in the loop at one point

Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
This one is really not so much case related, but it does reflect that these so called civil servants are in there to enrich themselves. How do civil servants become "millionaires" on Tax dollars? One way is be corrupt as ****

Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
This is interesting looks like there is some reaction to inquiries into the unmaskings and Strzok has a big reaction

Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
May 9th, the key day in the beginning of reckoning, the day Comey was fired. The wheels are in motion

This first page is that morning before Comey was axed and it looks like there is a lot of questions by higher ups as to why Strzok is involved in everything. Being described as a "Busy Body"

This next page leads into after the firing

Page 32/33 is very important, because read this last line on 32.

At five in the morning on the 10th Page texts this

"We need to lock in {redacted} in a formal chargeable way soon".

You can bet your ass that the redacted part is either Trump or POTUS

Code 7 10-42
Synopsis
How in the hell are such "smart" people so dumb as to not realize there is a data trail on everything they do? We are screwed as a country and have been for some time with all of this rampant corruption. Geez.
RoscoePColtrane
Synopsis said:

How in the hell are such "smart" people so dumb as to not realize there is a data trail on everything they do? We are screwed as a country and have been for some time with all of this rampant corruption. Geez.
I'm combing through this batch still, but just think, we've only seen 10% of them!
Code 7 10-42
yeahright81
AG
Of course I'm angry about the big implications of these texts. But do these people ever work? The federal bureaucracy is ridiculous. Just imagine how many people at how many levels and how many departments across the federal government are sitting around texting each other going to meetings doing nothing it's infuriating! Wasting tax dollars. Smdh
oysterbayAG
AG
People that work in the private sector are going to get very angry about these useless government parasites gobbling up hard earned tax dollars !
RoscoePColtrane
This text series page 35 covers the time McCabe is testifying for the first time before congress as the acting FBI Chief.

Note where it talks about questions he may be asked in closed session

dprk?

Then is looks like a lot of scrambling to get their act together. Some concerns over Rosenstein maneuvers. I have noticed that there is a lot of mentions of Warner and Burr, especially Warner like his a team player. You'll see in more of the texts are posted. Things they talk about in texts end up coming out of Warner's mouth.

Curious to what the CFIUS stuff they were exploring
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Just some back and forth couple of curious points

Talking points are evidently pre arraigned and they think the time line is solid

Code 7 10-42
HeardAboutPerio
AG
What's up with the redactions? How can someone they're talking to / working with in the FBI be classified or someone they saw in the hallway? It's bizarre
MouthBQ98
AG
Think they were feeding Warner?
RoscoePColtrane
This is interesting, evidently after Comey's firing and this is the day before Mueller is appointed, channels of document exchange may have changed. When they talk of a dump, I'm assuming it's a document dump they haven't talked about having to do that before, "Tash" evidently isn't sharing, and haven't seen her in the loop before either. Need to find out who "Tash" is may be a white hat in the mix.

Chaffetz wants those 302's

Code 7 10-42
coyote68
Have you ever seen a den of rattlesnakes?
RoscoePColtrane
coyote68 said:

Have you ever seen a den of rattlesnakes?
This makes Sweetwater look like the moon (no snakes).
Code 7 10-42
mrad85
AG
I can't help but believe that the very slow roll of the IG report is due to the depth of the swamp. I wonder if Horowitz hasn't hit the bottom yet? Could he be that he is still digging and uncovering more bad actors even today?
RoscoePColtrane

Rod visits McCabe the night before Mueller is appointed

Code 7 10-42
sam callahan
More likely explanation than Horowitz is still digging is that they are looking where to plug holes. I don't trust a damn one of them.
RoscoePColtrane
Again a mention of "Tash" with anguish. They are burning the midnight oil on this I'm sure making alliances in front of Mueller stepping in.

Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Evidently "Tash" is some kind of internal investigator, IG maybe? Or maybe just new to the team and getting up to speed, time will tell, but she doesn't sound popular with the lovebirds

This is when Mueller was appointed, I think they find out 6:30 large redaction and then he feels "reinvigorated"
Code 7 10-42
First Page Last Page
Page 298 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.