Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,433,404 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by nortex97
HeardAboutPerio
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Which is why this is so absolutely amazing that it ballooned into the **** storm we are seeing now.
Bulldog73
AG
Polls on Mueller, Comey, Rosenstein, etc.
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/385079-majority-support-muellers-handling-of-special-counsel-probe-poll

Seems to me like the blue pill still prevails in the country, and that about a third of those polled don't have the slightest care for facts or law, Trump should just burn.

Quote:

More than six out of 10 believe that the recent FBI raid on the president's personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, was within the special counsel's power,
Quote:

68 percent believe the president should not fire either Mueller or Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.
Quote:

Fifty-two percent were supportive of Mueller investigating wherever he chooses, while 48 percent believe he should stick to Russian election meddling.
Quote:

Only 37 percent affirmatively believe Mueller has uncovered evidence of Trump campaign officials colluding with the Russians. The same percentage of people believes Mueller hasn't cleared that bar, with another 26 percent unsure.
Quote:

Fifty-five percent say bias played a role "in launching investigations" against Trump, but 51 percent also say that the investigations were started "on the basis of significant hard evidence."
Quote:

59 percent say that "former heads of the FBI should avoid politics."
Quote:

A slim majority of 52 percent said it was wrong of Comey to leak memos after he was fired
Quote:

The new polling found that 52 percent of registered voters believe it was wrong for him to leak the memos in the first place, and that 56 percent say Comey should be indicted if the DOJ investigation finds he "knowingly leaked classified information."
Quote:

Almost three-quarters of voters back a second special counsel to "investigate potential abuses at the FBI," an up-tick from last month's results, while 65 percent back prosecutors looking into Comey and former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe.
Quote:

The partisan breakdown is 37 percent Democrat, 32 percent Republican, 29 percent independent and 4 percent other.
Tailgate88
AG
aggiehawg said:

Marc Elias' specialty is campaign finance law. And he routinely pushes the envelope. Looks like he ripped that envelope all to hell on the 84 million...at a time when he was counsel for both the DNC and the Hillary campaign.

Ooops!
The fact that he could be so brazen tells you how rotten to the core the swamp is.

But OOPS...along came the Trumpster. Kickin' down the door like a Sheriff at a high school kegger. Any of you kids got IDs?
backintexas2013
AG
hbtheduce said:

backintexas2013 said:

How long before they leak?

7 mins at most

If I was with Page I would have to fake it.
aggiehawg
AG
If the texts come out tonight, should we start a separate thread?
benchmark
AG
aggiehawg said:

Yes
Prosperdick
AG
Bulldog73 said:

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/385079-majority-support-muellers-handling-of-special-counsel-probe-poll

Seems to me like the blue pill still prevails in the country, and that about a third of those polled don't have the slightest care for facts or law, Trump should just burn.

Of course the polls show it that way, if you only watch MSM coverage you barely know who the players are that really matter. You only know about Russian indictments and shady dealings with "former Trump associates."

I'd like to see a poll a few weeks after multiple indictments and reporting on real corruption. Of course we're still waiting on that part of it.
RoscoePColtrane
benchmark said:

aggiehawg said:

Yes
Why?

The title of this thread literally has the Texts in it
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
mrad85
AG
Personally, I think it rolls in nicely here. We're gonna need a bigger database before it's all said and done.
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
Paradise Ag
AG
" ... that 56 percent say Comey should be indicted if the DOJ investigation finds he 'knowingly leaked classified information'".

And 44% say he shouldn't?

What the hell is wrong with people these days?

SMH.
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

benchmark said:

aggiehawg said:

Yes
Why?
To prevent a lot of cross talk. As we go through and start to post them, a lot gets lost trying to keep up with the analysis and connecting things to what has already been discussed here many pages back. If we keep the the initial text discussion on a separate thread, we can then import the important parts here for further discussion.

Also a possibility that the Q thread comes into play. Have seen some references that Strzok and Page used "R" to refer to Obama in these texts. Renegade was Obama's SS name.

Just think it might cut down on confusion.
MooreTrucker
AG
friscodick said:

Bulldog73 said:

Of course the polls show it that way, if you only watch MSM coverage you barely know who the players are that really matter. You only know about Russian indictments and shady dealings with "former Trump associates."

I'd like to see a poll a few weeks after multiple indictments and reporting on real corruption. Of course we're still waiting on that part of it.
This is the part that concerns me. What is going to have to happen to get more folks on the red pill side of things? And is that thing having that affect even feasible?
Long Live Sully
AG
Paradise Ag said:

" ... that 56 percent say Comey should be indicted if the DOJ investigation finds he 'knowingly leaked classified information'".

And 44% say he shouldn't?

What the hell is wrong with people these days?

SMH.
Over the past 25 years 42%-45% is the baseline for unwavering blind Dem support. You know.. morons.
Proc92
Bulldog73 said:

Quote:

More than six out of 10 believe that the recent FBI raid on the president's personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, was within the special counsel's power,

60% dumb-ass is a bit lower than expected.
backintexas2013
AG
I agree there could be a ton on converging topics in the texts.
Flying Crowbar
AG
How were the poll questions worded? You can get the result you want based on the question you ask.
aggiehawg
AG
backintexas2013 said:

I agree there could be a ton on converging topics in the texts.
That's my concern.
backintexas2013
AG
Have to think some Hillary stuff will be in there
RoscoePColtrane
Comey is lying his ass off to Bret Baier
Code 7 10-42
Verne Lundquist
AG

Woah. He really effed McCabe over on this answer...but we know comey is the one lying
aggiehawg
AG
He's lying his ass off.
RoscoePColtrane
Comey pretends in his Bret Baier interview he still doesn't know if Clinton/DNC funded the Steele dossier, then claims with total certainty that Republicans funded the dossier first, because Free Beacon hired/fired Fusion GPS before Steele was hired. Incredible this lying POS
Code 7 10-42
coyote68
Comey is digging a hole. A big hole.

Obviously, he has been prepping. Very canned answers that he was well prepared for.

He can't explain the Hilary email investigation or the dossier.
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Comey pretends in his Bret Baier interview he still doesn't know if Clinton/DNC funded the Steele dossier, then claims with total certainty that Republicans funded the dossier first, because Free Beacon hired/fired Fusion GPS before Steele was hired. Incredible this lying POS
Stupid. Those texts likely will refute that.
aggiehawg
AG
The FBI cleared the book?? First, I have heard that.
mrad85
AG
Bret Bair is doing a great job. He is seriously maximizing every moment.
For being the former director, Comey acts like he didn't know much of what was going on, but you have to believe that if HRC was involved, he would have.
RoscoePColtrane
Comey: I never tried to find out who leaked the briefing of the president-elect. I didn't try to find out who paid for the dossier we used to get a FISA warrant. I never told the president-elect that the source we used for the FISA warrant lied to the FBI.
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
Comey is pulling the, "I'm just as stupid and ignorant as Hillary," defense.
RoscoePColtrane
Comey also claimed to Bret Baier that his memos of his official interactions with his boss weren't government records or government information, and therefore not subject to federal disclosure rules, because they were just recollections, like a diary entry.
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

Comey is pulling the, "I'm just as stupid and ignorant as Hillary," defense.
"I had no idea what I was doing, I knew absolutely nothing, and every answer I give you will be a lie on top of another lie."
Code 7 10-42
Verne Lundquist
AG
The lack of fake newsers tweets on this interview shows how terrible it must have gone for comey.
mrad85
AG
If you had never followed any of this, he comes off as some slightly challenged Boy Scout. Not trying to insult the Boy Scouts here.
aggiehawg
AG
I hate Comey. He's a weasel, but he reminds more of sloth now. Slow moving, not up to speed on what was happening with his immediate aides and generally not getting the whole picture.

He's Sid.
coyote68
I wonder if the federal prisons have extra long beds and tall doors.???
First Page Last Page
Page 296 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.