Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,416,481 Views | 49257 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by VegasAg86
We fixed the keg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

FriscoKid
AG
Caught him this time.

Hillary paid for warrant to spy on Trump.
akm91
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
Just an Ag
AG
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/16/russians-indicted-in-special-counsel-robert-muellers-probe.html

What about this part! Does this open a Pandora's Box of potential campaign finance violations/fraud against anybody that received "laundered foreign money" or what!? Tony Podesta, please approach the witness box and tell us what you know.
Quote:

Foreigners are barred from spending money to try to influence the outcome of a federal election.

backintexas2013
AG
What about Steele who is a foreigner that paid media to run his stories.
titan
S

Hmm. Didn't 2012 involve a lot of money like that for Obama against Romney.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Quote:

OK. So what we know from that paragraph of the charging documents, which you can read in full here, is this:
  • By "early to mid-2016," Russians had decided to use whatever means at their disposal to help Donald Trump win.
  • The Russians bought political ads on social media sites and organized political rallies to achieve those goals.
  • Russians, disguising their identities, "communicated with unwitting individuals associated with the Trump campaign" in an attempt to "coordinate political activities."

None of that is a smoking gun of collusion.

"Unwitting" members of Trumpworld working with Russians, who didn't identify themselves as Russians, is not the same as a willful effort on behalf of members of the Trump campaign to actively collude with the Russian government.

But what this latest set of indictments proves beyond a shadow of a doubt is that, yes, Russia staged an aggressive and elaborate effort to influence the 2016 election.

This was a multi-pronged campaign -- social media, in-person meetings, political rallies -- by the Russians to beat Hillary Clinton and elect Donald Trump. It employed hundreds of people.
That analysis, of course, jibes with the unanimous conclusion of the intelligence community in 2017 that Russia actively sought to influence the 2016 election in support of Trump.

What it runs directly counter to is Trump's ongoing -- and persistent -- attempts to cast the entire special counsel investigation as nothing more than a politically motivated sideshow.
The new narrative. Well the Russians DID interfere, so Trump is a LIAR that this was a HOAX!!!

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/16/politics/mueller-indictments-special-counsel/index.html
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill]I prefer the red pills[/url]
Bird93
AG
Predictable yet despicable...color me shocked
MouthBQ98
AG
I wonder who contributes to all the special interests that support more open immigration policy views of particular candidates?
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Quote:

Here's a sampling of Trump's recent tweets touching on Mueller's investigation.
  • "This memo totally vindicates 'Trump' in probe. But the Russian Witch Hunt goes on and on. Their was no Collusion and there was no Obstruction (the word now used because, after one year of looking endlessly and finding NOTHING, collusion is dead)." (2/3/18)
  • "The single greatest Witch Hunt in American history continues. There was no collusion, everybody including the Dems knows there was no collusion, & yet on and on it goes. Russia & the world is laughing at the stupidity they are witnessing. Republicans should finally take control!" (1/10/18)
  • "The Russia-Trump collusion story is a total hoax, when will this taxpayer funded charade end?" (5/8/17)

None of these Trump examples says there was no interference...

• No Collusion ... No Obstruction... collusion is dead...
  • Witch Hunt ... no collusion... no collusion...
  • Russia-Trump collusion story is a total hoax... charade...

Do these people even "reading comprehension"?

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill]I prefer the red pills[/url]
MouthBQ98
AG
The Obama online campaign website collected ZERO source verification data for contributions $50 and under. Anyone foreign or domestic could have donated any amount to him using falsified ID information in $50 increments...
akm91
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

The Obama online campaign website collected ZERO source verification data for contributions $50 and under. Anyone foreign or domestic could have donated any amount to him using falsified ID information in $50 increments...
It was reported 2 Palestinian brothers donated some $30K online to the Obama campaign in '08.

Quote:

US Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama was apparently the recipient of nearly $30,000 in campaign contributions from a pair of Palestinian Arabs in the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip.
Obama campaign accepted foreign donations
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
MouthBQ98
AG
All the Russians had to do was incorporate here, and they could pay for as much political advertising as they wanted.
GCP12
AG

aggiehawg
AG
GCP12 said:

Heh, heh, heh.
RoscoePColtrane
GCP12 said:

Me thinkith Sullivan smells a rat....
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
Let's sit back and see exactly who leaves the Mueller team over the next few weeks.
FriscoKid
AG
Nice development.
FriscoKid
AG
The timing of the release today is curious. It wasn't announced ahead of time either. Gut says that they just wanted to show "progress", but the way it released seems weird. Ideas?
RoscoePColtrane
Another strange Irony is this "Blockbuster Breakthrough" indictment of 13 Russians and 3 entities, that will never see a courtroom, the Mueller team will never have to show any evidense to back these indictments up to anyone outside the Grand Jury. It's like throwing a huge party that no one is attending, it's a pretty empty result of the millions this whole investigation going to cost the taxpayers. It's more of just a justification for their big invoices that will be submitted to the treasury for payment.

And the way this is rolled out with no final conclusion, Schiff and Swallowswell are going to remain with the narrative in front of every camera. Schiff is never going to shut up about this, that you can guarantee.
Code 7 10-42
ScottH_01
AG
GCP12 said:

That'll leave a mark.
FriscoKid
AG
You expected anything to shut him up? That doesn't bother me.
aggiehawg
AG
Face saving move by Mueller. He's about to get blown out of the water on the Flynn plea deal, the Manafort indictment was hastily put together and shoddily drafted, whereas this one (while not shocking) is at least straightforward and follows a narrative.

My suspicion is that this indictment was obtained some time ago and polished up for release when needed as a PR stunt. He'll never have to prove any of it in court after all.
RoscoePColtrane
I'd sure like to see a current cost sheet on this Mueller investigation and see how much money they've wasted to date, to indict 13 Russians they can never get in a court room and a small-time identity launderer in Santa Paula, California
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

Face saving move by Mueller. He's about to get blown out of the water on the Flynn plea deal, the Manafort indictment was hastily put together and shoddily drafted, whereas this one (while not shocking) is at least straightforward and follows a narrative.

My suspicion is that this indictment was obtained some time ago and polished up for release when needed as a PR stunt. He'll never have to prove any of it in court after all.
Exactly my point
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

I'd sure like to see a current cost sheet on this Mueller investigation and see how much money they've wasted to date, to indict 13 Russians they can never get in a court room and a small-time identity launderer in Santa Paula, California
Who has already agreed to a plea deal.
backintexas2013
AG
So is this a "boom"? Asking for another poster.
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Who has already agreed to a plea deal.
He likely is who supplied those bank accounts to the Ruskies and he pled out for turning over the account numbers. And the Identities with SSN's

Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
BINGO!!
ScottH_01
AG
Sarge 91 said:

ScottH_01 said:

blindey said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

that's ballgame, folks.
That's a hard stretch, from they got VISA's approved by the state department to, John Kerry personally made sure they got VISA's where they otherwise would've been denied.
Considering the Obama admin let Natalia Veselnitskaya travel to US without a visa to set up DJT Jr, this appears to be a pattern, not a stretch.

Don't misunderstand i agree with you on the perceived pattern. Just that "State Department" approved is different than "John Kerry personally" approved".

Honestly, I'd be surprised if Kerry had a clue what he State Department was actually doing day to day under his watch, he doesn't strike me as a details guy.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
#MAGA
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

BINGO!!
Somebody is reading our posts

Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
You probably have the larger following than I do at this point. Always click on your posts.
mrad85
AG
I wouldn't put it past the Russian govt to call the feds hand and send the folks back so that it does have to go to court.
aggiehawg
AG
mrad85 said:

I wouldn't put it past the Russian govt to call the feds hand and send the folks back so that it does have to go to court.
No. Putin will just kill them. (If he hasn't already...and Mueller knows that, hence the Friday dump.)
First Page Last Page
Page 183 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.