Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,433,544 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by nortex97
RoscoePColtrane
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A little Trish Regan for a Friday Night

Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
oysterbayAG
AG
Putin is laughing his ass off !
fasthorse05
RoscoePColtrane said:

Man, three babies, legs to die for, an opera type voice, and former Miss New Hampshire! Whooo boy!
RoscoePColtrane
I still hope they don't stall out on the Dossier nonsense, and find out where this 19% of Rosneft worth billions that was going to be given to this knucklehead Carter Page, and when in fact was obtained by Glencore note who founded Glencore

Bill Clinton's best friend Marc Rich.

Carter Page couldn't even afford a descent attorney when he should be a billionaire.
Code 7 10-42
akm91
AG
aggiehawg said:

Let's sit back and see exactly who leaves the Mueller team over the next few weeks.
I would wager it's Weissmann.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
RoscoePColtrane
And look who was sanctioned last year by DJT POTUS

and was indicted today

Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Still mulling over this indictment.

Somebody please enlighten the world on what this vague pile of garbage right here actually means? If you take it at face value I know a 100 journalist that should be indicted in the morning. What a crock of shiit this is.

Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Mike Flynn has a good chance of walking

Code 7 10-42
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/964602994938535946.html

Quote:

I want to draw special attention to THIS footnote in the filing:

Quote:

Every single 1 of the 'Brady law progeny' the judge refers to - that are explained in the {1} footnote, has to do with the PROSECUTION WITHHOLDING EXCULPATORY EVIDENCE FROM THE DEFENDANT BEFORE A GUILTY PLEA WAS ENTERED.

Just in case anybody still thinks it's some kind of a huge mystery where the @GenFlynncase is headed, this is a huge clue.

Flynn's case is now a BRADY case. The gov't didn't show the defendant exculpatory evidence before he entered a guilty plea.

This is the EXACT SAME KIND OF MISCONDUCT that got the Cliven Bundy case tossed recently, and got the prosecutors in legal hot water.

Oh, to all the trolls in my TL right now with the talking point "Sullivan does this is all his cases, this is a nothingburger":

You're right Sullivan does this in ALL his cases. HE'S THE JUDGE YOU BRING IN WHEN THE PROSECUTION F**** UP.

Judge Contreras likely f'd up big time not making sure the prosecution showed Flynn any/all exculpatory evidence before he allowed Flynn to plead guilty.

Contreras did not VOLUNTARILY recuse himself. He was REMOVED from the case.

Then Sullivan was brought in to clean it up.

Flynn is now getting access to EVERYTHING, the FISA court filings, the 302's, ALL OF IT.

We have been assuming that Contreras was the FISA judge who granted the original FISA warrant and then was the same judge who accepted Flynn's guilty plea, a definite no no...and that was the reason for his sudden recusal. This author is implying that Contreras blundered during Flynn's guilty plea by not requiring Mueller's Team to show Flynn all the exculpatory evidence. Perhaps the exculpatory evidence was how Flynn came under surveillance and how he was unmasked.
Bobcat06
AG
In case anyone is unaware of the significance of Russia starting it's election meddling in 204, here's a quick summary of US election meddling in Ukraine, which prompted Russians to respond in 2014:

Quote:

In mid 2013, Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych shift trade policy (think oil) from favoring the EU to Russia. This didn't sit well with the West, so the CIA began funneling money to opposition groups like far-right neo-nazis Svoboda, who began protesting Yanukovych. Eventually the protests grew violent and police injured several students. McCain went to Ukraine as a gesture to show support for the protesters. The injuries mobilized the populace and eventually Yanukovych was forced out of office on charges of enabling police brutality. In steps pro-Western Ukrainian oligarch Petro Poroshenko to serve as the new President. Shortly after his inauguration Poroshenko secured aid for his country that was directed towards Burisma Holdings, an oil company with heavy ties to the United States.

titan
S

Quote:

And the way this is rolled out with no final conclusion, Schiff and Swallowswell are going to remain with the narrative in front of every camera. Schiff is never going to shut up about this, that you can guarantee.
Unless he is told to shut up by the powers that be. This was done without warning on a Friday --- it may be an attempt to wrap up and crash dive and let things blow over. If they are coming up empty and big stuff about to hit the Democratic-Media clique, they may be trying to use the cover other stories will give because the attention tends to break over the weekend anyway. They can always re-hype the not yet even played out Florida event, and the Olympics continues as well.
titan
S
That's an example of what mean by saying this is not a one-way street, and we should not over-react to it the way a totally neutral country might have grounds to. No matter how put it, that is meddling on their border and they are always watching such.
FTAG 2000
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Goodness. Watch fox biz and see her from the neck up often, but what a smoke show.
stetson
AG
aggiehawg said:

Face saving move by Mueller. He's about to get blown out of the water on the Flynn plea deal, the Manafort indictment was hastily put together and shoddily drafted, whereas this one (while not shocking) is at least straightforward and follows a narrative.

My suspicion is that this indictment was obtained some time ago and polished up for release when needed as a PR stunt. He'll never have to prove any of it in court after all.

So, does this confirm that Mueller is a black hat?
DeWrecking Crew
stetson said:

aggiehawg said:

Face saving move by Mueller. He's about to get blown out of the water on the Flynn plea deal, the Manafort indictment was hastily put together and shoddily drafted, whereas this one (while not shocking) is at least straightforward and follows a narrative.

My suspicion is that this indictment was obtained some time ago and polished up for release when needed as a PR stunt. He'll never have to prove any of it in court after all.

So, does this confirm that Mueller is a black hat?

I don't think there is any doubt he is a black hat, the second he went after Flynn for a process crime he showed his cards
OPAG
AG
So basically we spent a year of time thousands of man hours and bunch of money to uncovering a few MFBarnes , Professional trolls. Really,!??! I mean really!>
captkirk
AG
Could MFBarnes be a Russian Bot?
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
OPAG said:

So basically we spent a year of time thousands of man hours and bunch of money to uncovering a few MFBarnes , Professional trolls. Really,!??! I mean really!>

And failed to follow up on leads that would have stopped a mass shooting of kids.

Don't forget that part.
stetson
AG
BernArnold said:

OPAG said:

And failed to follow up on leads that would have stopped a mass shooting of kids.

Don't forget that part.

I sincerely hope Trump is investigating how this tip was handled by the FBI and why it was not followed up on. Given the corruption within the FBI that we are all now aware of and the allegations being made by Q, the seriousness of this issue warrants investigation.
Latigo
stetson said:

BernArnold said:

OPAG said:

Don't forget that part.

I sincerely hope Trump is investigating how this tip was handled by the FBI and why it was not followed up on. Given the corruption within the FBI that we are all now aware of and the allegations being made by Q, the seriousness of this issue warrants investigation.

I would like to see him fire Wray and Rosenstein for dropping the ball on the school shooting. I would say he is justified in doing so.
RoscoePColtrane
Pretty amazing in hindsight. There has to be some sort of accountability.

When someone physically calls the FBI tip line, not anonymously, gives you the perps name and address, describes the amount of weapons and that the perp has said he was going to shoot up the school, six weeks before he actually does the very act, somebody has to be held accountable. A quick check would have revealed 39 different dispatches by local authorities to the residence, at least a followup would have been expected. A phone call to ATF would have established the recent purchase of the weapons, since he did run a NICS and Brady paperwork. Just a complete breakdown in the system to that point for certain.

No follow up with the school, where you would have been informed he was expelled from the school campus and was having to attend an AEP campus and they would have informed you why he was expelled and not allowed to carry a backpack, because he had been caught with ammo on the campus prior to being expelled. Just a head scratcher all around.
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Latigo said:

stetson said:

BernArnold said:

OPAG said:

Don't forget that part.

I would like to see him fire Wray and Rosenstein for dropping the ball on the school shooting. I would say he is justified in doing so.
Not a fan of either, however not sure you can pin the head of the two departments on a breakdown at the local field office.
Code 7 10-42
Long Live Sully
AG
It is not a head scratcher at all.

They are completely useless at doing the job they should.

They can however, find Russian internet trolls and give the "reasonable prosecutor" what he needs to bring indictments against these nefarious criminals.

It is disgusting all around. Famous But Incompetent.
Cow Hop Ag and Bayside both say they are conservatives.
Bayside admits to being pro choice.
Bayside calls Cow Hop Ag a liberal because he's a moral man.

/ Charpie 4-13-18
FJB
AG
Sounds like the description of the Democratic party
Ag with kids
AG
If the entire goal of the Russians was to disrupt our political process, the Democrats did a bang up job helping them accomplish that goal...
whatthehey78
AG
Apparently the individual who notified the FBI didn't appear 'confused' or evidently 'lie' to the Agent who took the call...therefore (under current guidelines), no foul and sadly, no prosecution. Now had it been Gen. Flynn, Paul Manafort, DJT Jr or Kushner that made the call...that would have over ridden SOP and someone would be in custody.

stetson
AG
What we have learned from this is that if you have credible information/reason that someone is going to shoot up a school, don't call it in to the FBI as such. Call it in as that you have information/reason to believe that the subject in question is a Russian agent engaging in conservative political activity. The FBI will kick in his door that night, haul his computers and guns out and have him in cuffs.
drcrinum

Washington ComPost article = classic TDS.
Secolobo
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Latigo said:

stetson said:

BernArnold said:

OPAG said:

Don't forget that part.

Not a fan of either, however not sure you can pin the head of the two departments on a breakdown at the local field office.
Something else is going on. It was reported that the tip never made it to the Miami fbi field office. Don't know where the tip line is located but that is where the disconnect occurred. With everything else going on dealing with the fbi lots of "tips reported", "had been investigating" stories out there previous to events happening.
Not saying intentional but we still haven't heard who in the fbi admitted they f'd up. Sounds like the Miami FO was thrown under the bus and one of the agents called BS on it and said they were never notified.
So, who or at what level was the info "ignored"?
Can I go to sleep Looch?
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/964887016499482624.html

Quote:

If you've not heard, the venerable @imperator_rex3 has left Twitter. I'm not privy to the full reasons, but I know that he is leaving on a high note.

The Mueller indictments of the Russians specifically stating REPEATEDLY their goal was to cause chaos and that their online American disguises were enough to fool people nationwide, meaning ultimately there was no collusion.

The latest orders in the Flynn trial demanding that all evidence supporting his innocence be released, leading to his at this point inevitable exoneration.

The key thing to remember is: getting banned or suspended or leaving Twitter doesn't stop the hurricane that will wash away the corruption of the swamp. Trump and his team demonstrably know what they're doing. What we see of the left on social media is an echo chamber, a cave.

None of this is real. The trends, the hashtags, the news, its all an illusion, a false reality, twisted reflections on the wall coming from the light outside.

Imperator Rex, the rest of the Conservative Twitter Intelligentsia, we're just in the cave to get people to turn around, to look at the paradise that is outside of the cave.

And one by one, we'll all turn around and step outside the cave. Maybe we'll return, maybe we won't. Ultimately, that will not stop the paradise from existing outside the cave. Hell, even being in the cave yelling for people to turn around doesn't change the paradise outside.

Me, I'm going to step out into the paradise for the afternoon too. Buy some comics. Maybe go see Black Panther. Heard its pretty good if you ignore online reviewers screeching like howler monkeys.

I'll be back later though, to yell at people in the cave some more. Someone'll have to pick up the slack now that Rex has rode off into the sunset. F****** cowboys.

Some of us on this thread have been followers of Imperator Rex and have periodically posted links to his twitter postings. I've even exchanged DMs with him. He's an attorney and someone who communicated with General Flynn. Very insightful person regarding what has been happening regarding the Trump Russian collusion story. He's gone from Twitter now; posted a brief goodbye message. Rumor based upon some earlier tweets of his is that he was receiving death threats. One of the slings and arrows related to taking on the Left.

The above thread shares a philosophical view on what people like Rex have attempted to do with their Twitter postings.
RoscoePColtrane
Secolobo said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Latigo said:

stetson said:

BernArnold said:

OPAG said:

Don't forget that part.

Something else is going on. It was reported that the tip never made it to the Miami fbi field office. Don't know where the tip line is located but that is where the disconnect occurred. With everything else going on dealing with the fbi lots of "tips reported", "had been investigating" stories out there previous to events happening.
Not saying intentional but we still haven't heard who in the fbi admitted they f'd up. Sounds like the Miami FO was thrown under the bus and one of the agents called BS on it and said they were never notified.
I think most of the rage on Wray right now comes from the very nonchalant response like he was responding to a complaint about lost paperwork instead of 17 lost lives. "eventually we will get to the bottom of this" was not what needed to be said. Lives were lost and people needed to be fired, and a response more along those lines would have been more appropriate and met with less blowback.
Code 7 10-42
Cepe
AG
I think it's pretty clear at this point that there is a group that believes it is THEY that run things in Washington. It doesn't matter to mueller what news comes out the believes he can manipulate the system while at the same time believing himself a "champion of integrity and fortitude " or something. Comey is the same way but dumber in my opinion.

That's why I think all the white hat/ black hat stuff is stupid and off target. The only hats these guys wear are their own and they do what gets them more power. They may team up but have no problems throwing others under the bus to increase their power.

It's like survivor and they need to be destroyed because they do not have the USA in their best interest.

It just makes me mad.

/rant
VaultingChemist
AG
I read Imperator's twitter every day. I was wondering why his twitter account disappeared.
End Of Message
AG
Imperator is gone? What a shame; his threads/articles are great. Looks like the tolerant left managed to silent another voice.

Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
EKUAg
AG
Secolobo said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Latigo said:

stetson said:

BernArnold said:

OPAG said:

Don't forget that part.

I know it was on Hannity but Bongino and a couple of others I can't remember discussed that there are all sent to DC and not handled at the local field office. Not sure accuracy of that but would be telling if true.
First Page Last Page
Page 184 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.