*****Big Brother 26 Spoilers Thread*****

30,878 Views | 362 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by rtpAggie
Sports-Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tkor was evicted 4-1. Makensy won the HoH
wildmen09
AG
Sports-Ag said:

Tkor was evicted 4-1. Makensy won the HoH

Wow! Sure seemed like Angela was pulling away during the live show.

So, now Komi and Rubina on the block with Angela as a replacement if veto is used?
zap
AG
Aggie Mak in the driver seat. Keep in mind we are headed into a double elimination.
Rex Racer
AG
zap said:

Aggie Mak in the driver seat. Keep in mind we are headed into a double elimination.
I have to say, I thought she would be gone a long time ago, but she has really turned her game around and is in a good spot right now.
tk for tu juan
Based on the update, the noms will be Angela and Kimo with Angela as the target.

ElephantRider
AG
tk for tu juan said:

Based on the update, the noms will be Angela and Kimo with Angela as the target.

They have to stop letting Chelsie skate by at some point. At this point, nobody beats her on finale night.
ElephantRider
AG
Rex Racer said:

zap said:

I have to say, I thought she would be gone a long time ago, but she has really turned her game around and is in a good spot right now.
I was very critical of her game for a while, but she's really improved her standing over the past few weeks. She sleptwalk through a good portion of the game.
tk for tu juan
Yeah, if they do not use the double eviction to get out Chelsie, she is winning
rtpAggie
No way I would ever be the one to vote out Angela. She is so dramatic that is an auto no vote for you. Let someone else vote her out. And best case scenario you make it to the end with her and you win the vote easy
ElephantRider
AG
rtpAggie said:

No way I would ever be the one to vote out Angela. She is so dramatic that is an auto no vote for you. Let someone else vote her out. And best case scenario you make it to the end with her and you win the vote easy
There's literally no reason to get rid of Angela at this point. She's has a 0% chance of winning because everyone is so sick of her.
rtpAggie
Exactly. They are dumb if they do that
Rex Racer
AG
If one more of them thanks the other houseguests for creating a safe space for them...

I swear, young people today are SO fragile.
rtpAggie
The crying and hugging this season is so f'n annoying

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.