*****Big Brother 26 Spoilers Thread*****

25,207 Views | 308 Replies | Last: 16 hrs ago by Counterpoint
tk for tu juan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Almost time for another season, hopefully this season is shorter than last year

Makensy is an Aggie from the Houston area

https://www.paramountpressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/big-brother/releases/?view=110039-big-brother-reveals-16-new-houseguests-and-an-unprecedented-power
zap
AG
Starts Wednesday. Last year was during the writer's strike, this year should be shorter.
GrapevineAg
AG
Might be my last season for BB. We'll see how it goes.
Rule Number 32
AG
I really want to be excited. Please BB producers let the game play out without interference. Last year was pretty fun of I remember right. This is my favorite summer time trash TV so I just want it to be entertaining again
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
I wonder what this supposed AI twist is supposed to be.

On one of the RHAP shows they mentioned using an AI and allowing input of all known info data collected, lies etc and allowing ai to tell what is the best outcome.
JABQ04
AG
I'm suckered back in for another season.
tk for tu juan
RHAP mentioned that this year the live feeds cannot be paused or rewound to watch past events. Makes their job of live feed updates a little more difficult
tk for tu juan
Tallest woman is BB history?
tk for tu juan
Ainsley the AI twist?
BaileyAg
AG
That video store dude.
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
I'm a big fan
Counterpoint
AG
I know they purposefully made it difficult since it required a majority, but what would have happened if they HAD voted Ainsley in? This whole season's theme depends on that decision, so I like thinking about how they guaranteed that outcome. Did they pick those 8 to vote because they are the most competitive? If so that was still a pretty close vote!
tk for tu juan
I think it would still end the same way with a slightly different script for her to read. Since I do not have a TikTok account, I didn't know she is an influencer/actor on the app (@Cosette) with over 2 million followers. Wish she was hired to be the AI for the whole season instead the blue Eiffel 65 background dancer reject.
zap
AG
I'm gonna need some time with this cast for some of them to mellow. Most of those intros were beyond obnoxious.
The Milkman
AG
Yeah I assume the script would have been along the lines of

"Great thanks for voting me in. I'll be in the house... but not the way you expected!"
zap
AG
tk for tu juan said:

Wish she was hired to be the AI for the whole season instead the blue Eiffel 65 background dancer reject.
Agreed.
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
She basically said it didn't matter if you voted for me or not I'm coming in and this was a test to see what kind of people you are. So the script would have changed very little. And the same would have happened. Just less people doing the downgrade comp.

As soon as I saw her and the way she was dressed, hair matching etc I knew it was a twist and she wouldn't be real. Especially seeing her reading off the prompter/cards. Someone explaining themselves doesn't need to do that.
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
zap said:

I'm gonna need some time with this cast for some of them to mellow. Most of those intros were beyond obnoxious.
my wife said the same thing. The little chick is already so obnoxious and the Hawaiian is over the top but I fear theirs isn't an act for the show.

The video mustache guy was a little but I think it was an act so I'm sure it will tone down.

The basketballer will be interesting to see which side of her shows up more since she is "half holy and half hood"
Rule Number 32
AG
Enjoyed the first night but what was their budget for the AI character computer animation - $12??? My kids have been watching reboot from when I was a kid and those characters look better.

That "yes" competition would have had me puking all over the place.

Where's Cliff? Is he watching???? One of my favorite parts of this thread every year is seeing him randomly pop into threads to give an insider perspective. Hoping the Aggie this year comes off half as likeable as Cliff was on the show.
Bunk Moreland
Hoping I have time to keep up this year.
tk for tu juan
Yeah, the Summer Olympics will take priority over BB this year. Just hope there is some entertainment left afterwards.
tk for tu juan
Glad they changed the Yes and No games. Wasn't looking forward to watching the same comps again.
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
That No game the texture or something must have changed the second half because as soon as they got past the 2 they all struggled horribly
tk for tu juan
Angela is HoH
Aggie Infantry
AG
Makensy - is she wearing an Aggie ring with a ring wrap?
When the truth comes out, do not ask me how I knew.
Ask yourself why you did not.
Rule Number 32
AG
Yes, she played volleyball for a couple of years at HBU and then transferred to A&M when the 2020 season got canceled.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/sports/high-school/article/big-brother-makensy-manbeck-houston-friendswood-19578986.php
ElephantRider
AG
So far, I hate this cast. The vast majority are extremely annoying and look to be duds.

I think my top 4 would be Kenny, Brooklyn, Joseph, and (surprisingly) Quinn
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
RHAP lives all the ones I can't stand
ElephantRider
AG
Man this cast is sloppy. Makensy being compared to Paloma
tk for tu juan
Rename the Supply Room to Matt's Office. He was in there 3 or 4 hours last night talking way too much. Just saw an update that he is in there again talking way too much.
ElephantRider
AG
tk for tu juan said:

Rename the Supply Room to Matt's Office. He was in there 3 or 4 hours last night talking way too much. Just saw an update that he is in there again talking way too much.

Verbal diarrhea. Spilled his guts to anyone that would listen
tk for tu juan
Let's see how Day 5 is going…

All I do is Nguyen
Checking late like I usually do. The two main annoying characters for me are Leah and Rubina. Rubinas laugh during the feeds isnGod awful and Leah saying "like" every other word annoyed my wife and I to no end.

I really like Makensy because I think she'll do well in social game and the comps I am also rooting for Kenny because who doesn't like an older contestant that could compete in physical comps.
tk for tu juan
All I do is Nguyen
Angela just put a HUGE target on her back IMO. I get wanting to call out the BS but she could've handled it better I think

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.