*****Big Brother 26 Spoilers Thread*****

30,847 Views | 362 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by rtpAggie
ElephantRider
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Makensy used the veto on Angela. She's a ****ing cockroach that they just can't kill

Quinn goes up as replacement, sounds like a back door. Hopefully we can be done with him
Counterpoint
AG
Wow, again.
zap
AG
I guess they are dragging Angela to the end? Quinn is not likely to survive this one.
ElephantRider
AG
Their obsession with Tucker is what tanked them
StinkyPinky
AG
Seriously. Angela has to go. Maybe there will be a surprise double eviction and her azz goes out the door as well
ElephantRider
AG
I just want Quinn to go before Angela
HTownAg98
After watching the POV, this house is stacked full of morons. I don't think there's ever been an otev comp that was so fast.
zap
AG
Quinn will be working overtime for votes. Kimo will do his thing (which is nothing.)

Six voters will decide, with Chelsie as tiebreaker:

Angela
Makensy
Rubina
Leah
T-Kor
Cam

I think now is the time to evict Quinn, you may not get another shot.
ElephantRider
AG
It seems like Quinn will be gone, but you never know with these mouth breathers
Tamuag04
AG
zap said:

Quinn will be working overtime for votes. Kimo will do his thing (which is nothing.)

Six voters will decide, with Chelsie as tiebreaker:

Angela - easily the most annoying houseguest in years
Makensy - not a comp beast but at least she is competing in and winning comps
Rubina - worthless
Leah - next-level worthless; what did casting see in her besides aesthetics perhaps?
T-Kor - worthless
Cam - worthless

I think now is the time to evict Quinn, you may not get another shot.

On top of that, Kimo is worthless. Rubina, Leah, T-Kor, Cam and Kimo provide ZERO production value. 66% of the house is worthless. Angela provides value for the wrong reasons, obviously. I was hoping this cast would evolve and grow into the game but nope. The are the algae that grows on a sloth...
ElephantRider
AG
Tucker was the only thing this cast had going for it. Everyone else is clueless and/or annoying as ****. Worst cast that I can remember
zap
AG
Tamuag04 said:

zap said:

They are the algae that grows on a sloth...

LMAO
GrapevineAg
AG
Jerry is a big upgrade from Julie, imho. That's all I got - this cast sux.
ElephantRider
AG
Finally!

Also, can we keep Jerry?
zap
AG
Jerry's vibe is less clinical, I like it.
jwag
AG
Season lost me after last night. I guess I'll be rooting for Makensy but I'll wait until the last week to watch again.

Production seems to have too much influence on who goes and stays.
tk for tu juan
Based on updates live feeds have were off for 15 hours, just came back with everyone in the backyard and Leah is the HoH.
ElephantRider
AG
tk for tu juan said:

Based on updates live feeds have were off for 15 hours, just came back with everyone in the backyard and Leah is the HoH.

Should be interesting, she's pretty much alone right now
zap
AG
I think Leah will try to break up the Kimo/Tkor/Rubina squad.

Chelsie and Makensy will be in her ear.
Sports-Ag
AG
Go after the trio! Leah or Angela had to win HoH this week to shake things up. Everyone else I think would have played it safe if they would have won.
Tamuag04
AG
So the rest of the season is going to involve everybody lying around having shallow conversations and not playing the game at all? Got it...

Casting needs an enema. This is easily the most passive, least entertaining cast in the years that I have been watching this show. If Aggie Mac wasn't in the game, I'd have been out a long time ago...

Nobody's goal is to win. Everybody's goal is to just make it to jury and not offend anyone in doing so. Nobody genuinely wants to win this game. My God they suck...
StinkyPinky
AG
jwag said:

Production seems to have too much influence on who goes and stays.
Elaborate?
StinkyPinky
AG
jwag said:

Season lost me after last night.
I agree with this as well. No one left I care about. But will watch since its a family event.
ElephantRider
AG
Losing Quinn is what ruined it for you guys? I couldn't stand him
jwag
AG
Production is just a theory. Angela especially...really? Doesn't make sense to me that she's still there. She cries like Rockstar, we all get it.

Losing Quinn makes the season less entertaining to me...if not only for the one-on-ones. The remaining houseguests are SO boring.
ElephantRider
AG
jwag said:

Production is just a theory. Angela especially...really? Doesn't make sense to me that she's still there. She cries like Rockstar, we all get it.

Losing Quinn makes the season less entertaining to me...if not only for the one-on-ones. The remaining houseguests are SO boring.

Keeping Angela makes sense at this point. She's not a threat and has no allies. Why take her out when you can take out someone who could actually win? It's too late in the game to be taking someone out just because you don't like them.

Quinn was annoying as ****. I couldn't stand the rehearsed, over the top DR clips. Chelsie does it too.

zap
AG
I never really like any of them. They are all just so obnoxious.

Cedric was tolerable, but "he gone."
tk for tu juan
They were going to get rid of Angela before jury, then Leah used the Veto. Now the HG probably want to keep her in the BB house so they can relax in the jury house, haha
tk for tu juan
Angela won veto and Leah wins Jankie Veto (whatever that is). If they can use them both, then Leah should put up Chelsie and Tkor in place of Kimo and Rubina and make the two trios fight for votes. Will production allow it?
Counterpoint
AG
I'm surprised they didn't let some of the houseguests live comfortably inside the BB house this week. That caused a lot of drama and jealousy last season with the people who had to live outside.

zap
AG
tk for tu juan said:

Angela won veto and Leah wins Jankie Veto (whatever that is). If they can use them both, then Leah should put up Chelsie and Tkor in place of Kimo and Rubina and make the two trios fight for votes. Will production allow it?
Wouldn't that just piss off everyone? We would win as the audience, but that's really bad for Leah.
tk for tu juan
Chelsie staying in the house is bad for Leah, and the only way Chelsie gets evicted this week is if Tkor is next to her. Evicting Kimo or Rubina is doing the dirty work for Chelsie, who will put Leah on the block next week if her trio gets HoH.

With Chelsie gone, MJ and Cam have to work with Leah and Angela to go against the other trio
zap
AG
Angela saved Kimo with the veto. Leah puts up T'Kor as a replacement. I won't miss T'Kor.
ElephantRider
AG
Leah is dumb for not using her veto and putting up Chelsie.
gigemJTH12
AG
not checking spoilers anymore but just wanted to post and ask how the hell did they do 8 hours on that marshmallow HOH without having to go pee?

thats all I could think about the whole time

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.