*****Big Brother 26 Spoilers Thread*****

29,325 Views | 346 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by tk for tu juan
ElephantRider
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Great blindside. Cedric can act like he knew it was coming, but his alliance was floored. Brooklyn is screwed

Anyone catch Quinn about to cry saying "let it be the wall". You love to see it
gigemJTH12
AG
Mess with the king you best not miss!

Tucker just fought out of a hole about as well as anyone in show history. That was awesome
Counterpoint
AG
I like Cedric but that was fun. I love the chaos of this season.
tk for tu juan
Down to Tucker and Quinn on the wall

Feeds cut right after posting, so there may be a winner
Edit: Tucker is HoH
Thisguy1
I love how Cedric went out using the fact that he volunteered for the block as a crutch as if Tucker hasn't done it every week. He's just better at comps than you, bud.
ElephantRider
AG
Apparently Tucker offered Quinn a deal which was declined, and Quinn fell off right after.

The remnants of the Pentagon are scrambling. Michael Jackson trying to throw T'Kor and Kimo under the bus. Chelsea saying she knew what the votes were, but wanted to give Cedric a sympathy vote.
Counterpoint
AG
ElephantRider said:

Apparently Tucker offered Quinn a deal which was declined, and Quinn fell off right after.

That tracks with the craziness of this season. Can't wait to see it.
Counterpoint
AG
tk for tu juan
Thisguy1
Lol at Brooklyn telling everyone they need to do things to protect her. How about you do something?
Rule Number 32
AG
Tucker is absolutely my favorite person to play this game since Brett. If he keeps this up or has his own absolutely hilarious anal lice type moment he will pass him. Dude is nails and knows he's gonna destroy everyone in every competition and it's fun to watch.
Thisguy1
Tucker is awesome. If he ever ends up leaving Angela is just going to win everything by default because everyone else is scared to play the game.
tk for tu juan
Any Vegas bets on how many times Brooklyn mentions being a mom?
Counterpoint
AG
tk for tu juan said:

The over/under is 2.5 per episode.
ElephantRider
AG
Counterpoint said:

tk for tu juan said:

The over/under is 2.5 per episode.

OVER
zap
AG
Thisguy1 said:

Lol at Brooklyn telling everyone they need to do things to protect her. How about you do something?
She is such a whiner.
ElephantRider
AG
zap said:

Thisguy1 said:

She is such a whiner.

She's the worst. Hopefully she goes this week
zap
AG
T'Kor and Kimo did the right thing and voted out Cedric. You can't really go up against Tucker (he has so much momentum.)

It's really hard for me to envision a scenario where Tucker gets voted out. He is so strong in comps.
StinkyPinky
AG
zap said:

T'Kor and Kimo did the right thing and voted out Cedric. You can't really go up against Tucker (he has so much momentum.)

It's really hard for me to envision a scenario where Tucker gets voted out. He is so strong in comps.
He has a massive advantage being in this season since there are considerable less athletes this season. Cam is really it. You can try to make a case about Quinn but no, I don't care how much soccer and rock climbing he does, he's not on the same level. Pretty unusual to have such athletic superiority that you don't sweat it in the least about winning. Going to assume producers will focus more on mental comps to level the playing field?
tk for tu juan
The house should be lively after the veto ceremony with Tucker taking Quinn off the block and putting up Chelsie, assuming that is still the plan
ElephantRider
AG
Yeah Tucker just turned the house upside down. Dude gives zero ****s and I love it
Agasaurus Tex
AG
BB26 - the season of chaos. Thanks, Tucker.
Thisguy1
Tucker won veto?
Counterpoint
AG
StinkyPinky said:

Going to assume producers will focus more on mental comps to level the playing field?

Or...will they add MORE physical comps to keep Tucker and his hilarious chaos safe until closer to the end?
Rule Number 32
AG
StinkyPinky said:

zap said:

He has a massive advantage being in this season since there are considerable less athletes this season. Cam is really it. You can try to make a case about Quinn but no, I don't care how much soccer and rock climbing he does, he's not on the same level. Pretty unusual to have such athletic superiority that you don't sweat it in the least about winning. Going to assume producers will focus more on mental comps to level the playing field?

I don't think that would work. He's won literally everything this season. He's really perceptive with people (even if he did get the second power owner wrong) and really appears to be smart. I don't think he would lose mental ones either unless he gets unlucky. Dude is absolutely killing everything this season
ElephantRider
AG
Thisguy1 said:

Tucker won veto?

Yes; removed Quinn and put Chelsie up
Thisguy1
Haha. Love it.
zap
AG
Jag has the record with seven veto wins.

Tucker is already at four?
tk for tu juan
1 HoH
3 Veto wins
2 AI Arena wins
CliffHogg
Rule Number 32 said:

Enjoyed the first night but what was their budget for the AI character computer animation - $12??? My kids have been watching reboot from when I was a kid and those characters look better.

That "yes" competition would have had me puking all over the place.

Where's Cliff? Is he watching???? One of my favorite parts of this thread every year is seeing him randomly pop into threads to give an insider perspective. Hoping the Aggie this year comes off half as likeable as Cliff was on the show.
I'm definitely watching! Been so busy recently that I just neglected to check in on TexAgs. I put out an overnight feeds recap every morning during the season on YouTube. Check out my channel (CliffHogg3) and let me know what you think.

I've enjoyed the season so far. Some crazy people in that house! Casting did a good job. And I sure like seeing Mackenzie repping so much Aggie gear while on camera!
zap
AG
CliffHogg said:

I put out an overnight feeds recap every morning during the season on YouTube. Check out my channel (CliffHogg3) and let me know what you think.

Subscribed!
Sex Panther
AG
Hey Cliff, you're the man!

Was wondering if you had any thoughts you could share on the fact that both Brooklyn and Angela have both appeared on CBS shows before? Both appeared on Dr. Phil a few years ago and Angela also was on the Price is Right. I don't know about the "industry plant" rumors, but I will say it does seem a little eyebrow raising.
gigemJTH12
AG
Quinn is an idiot

"I'm still going to gun for Tucker the first chance I get"

And then he's going to win veto or AI and go right back after you.

Maybe lean into it dude?

Quinn should try to win HOH and keep tucker completely safe. Ride the Tucker wave and try to get him out way later.

Tucker is awesome
ElephantRider
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

Quinn is an idiot

"I'm still going to gun for Tucker the first chance I get"

And then he's going to win veto or AI and go right back after you.

Maybe lean into it dude?

Quinn should try to win HOH and keep tucker completely safe. Ride the Tucker wave and try to get him out way later.

Tucker is awesome
There are a lot of people this season who are just not good at the game. Most of them, I would say. Quinn is completely clueless.

If not for Tucker, this season would be borderline unwatchable IMO
gigemJTH12
AG
absolutely agree. Cedric was probably the second best player in the house.

now its just no one who does anything or has the capability to do anything.

Tucker should be untouchable for a while because you would have to have some serious stones to put him on the block right now. Knowing he has two chances to pull himself off?? It would be crazy to get on his bad side right now.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.