***** Big Brother 24 Spoilers Thread *****

84,352 Views | 1205 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by tailgatetimer10
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cast Reveal is today.

Premiere is tomorrow night. I think I read that it's an all new cast which is nice. I'll post bios once they're released.

Quote:

"I think the big headline is [that] the first live eviction night is going to be unlike any eviction night we've ever had because it may not be one of the people that you think that ends up getting bounced that night,"

Julie says the house has a very "mid-century Palm Springs feel" with neon lights. "We're calling it the 'BB Motel,'" she adds. "You can check in, but you can't check out. You don't really wanna check out (laughs). You don't wanna get evicted. You wanna stay in the BB Motel. So it has that whole feel to it this year. Retro."

In addition to the house concept, she says there will be a weekly theme of the summer called "the BB Fest," explaining, "Every week throughout the summer, you're going to see different themes, like a music fest, a comedy fest, a renaissance fest. But my personal favorite I think most people will agree is going to be the Zing Fest."

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/julie-chen-moonves-teases-big-brother-24-twists-theme-cast/
TopFlightReject
I know I'll probably watch this season again and follow the online boards like every other year.. but damn I wish for the days of old BB (12-16ish) when everyone seemed there to play not just to get recognized or supply woke BS personas. Hoping this year's group is better.. I do like that there are no returning houseguests.
Bunk Moreland
Yep. I've had to just accept social media personality/reality show ***** is going to be what 95% of those cast on the show going forward will move on to after the season. Sign of the times.

Though I definitely watch feeds less and usually stop watching episodes towards the end of seasons because there's too much performing going on.
tk for tu juan
Enzo on The Challenge:USA

https://www.cbs.com/shows/the-challenge-usa/cast/
JDUB08AG
AG
Last season really left a bad taste in my mouth
Rule Number 32
AG
Just like every year I'm gonna get sucked into this and probably ***** about it all season. It's a curse I have to live with...
Sex Panther
AG
If they pull that cookout bull**** again, I'm stopping watching immediately
tk for tu juan
MrPlow2010
AG
'Big Brother' Season 24 Houseguests Revealed: Cast Photos (usmagazine.com)

The cast has been released.
TopFlightReject
Can already bank on the typecast/role of each of the contestants just by judging the bios. Not that its a bad thing but can already see a "cookout" scenario coming..

Also my initial lean is Mr. America's Got Talent, Marvin Achi.
Bunk Moreland
Alyssa Snider
Sarasota, FL
Marketing Rep (shocker)

Ameerah Jones
Westminster, MD.
Content designer (real shocker)

Brittany Hoopes
Atlanta, GA hometown (lives in Austin)
Hypnotherapist (oh FFS)

Daniel Durston
Ontario, CA (lives in Vegas)
Vegas performer (yeah - he won't want to use this to enhance his social media profile)

Indy Santos
Sao Paulo, Brazil (Living in LA)
Corporate Flight Attendant (gotta be a friend of a former HG/producer)

Jasmine Davis
Terry, MS (living in Atlanta)
Entrepreneur (aren't we all)

Joe "Pooch" Pucciarelli
Staten Island, NY (living in Boca Raton)
Assistant Football Coach (could be interesting?)

Kyle Capener
Bountiful, Utah
Unemployed (recruited by production)

Marvin Achi
Rivers State, Nigeria (Living in Houston)
Chemical processing engineer (guessing another recruit)

Matt Turner
North Attleborough, MA (living in New Bedford)
Thrift Store Owner (23 years old and you're a Thrift store owner?)

Michael Bruner
Saint Michael, MN (Living in Rochester, MN)
Attorney (Well versed in Cat Law, sister division of Bird Law)

Monte Taylor
Bear, Del
Personal trainer (possibly the most typical cast member there is)

Nicole Layog
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Private chef (use that to your advantage in the house and don't ***** about other's lack of cooking)

Palomar Agular
San Marcos, CA
Interior Designer (another very standard cast member)

Taylor Hale
West Bloomfield, MI
Personal stylist (broken clock here...another of the standards. Also a showmance with Marvin)

Terrance Higgins

Chicago, IL
Bus operator (Early favorite for AFH)

tk for tu juan
Hard to have a "cookout" form and stay together without strong player like Xavier and a mom-type like Tiffany. The Hypnotherapist person from Austin might get on my nerves if she always talks like she did in the video I saw on US magazine.

The Staten Island dude doesn't have the stereotypical accent, and is a Grad Assistant for FAU football (or was)
tk for tu juan
Taylor was Miss Michigan USA 2021
The Milkman
AG
Shockingly none of them seem to be formerly of the other gender
Bunk Moreland
She is a smoke
Bunk Moreland

Well that is quite the twitter thread. Crazy how fast the negatives get pushed out about these people.

Also appears Kyle liked a photo of Trump/Don Jr on instagaram so he'll be hated on SM.
tk for tu juan
Quite the dilemma for social media and votes on least favorite HG, a guy that has bullied his own sister, or a guy that once liked a Trump photo
Sex Panther
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Well that is quite the twitter thread. Crazy how fast the negatives get pushed out about these people.

This chick is a typical worthless Gen Z nut job. "My brother was mean to me! It was so tRaUmAtIc"

Lol and now people are pulling up old tweets of hers using the N word and saying queer, and her excuses are ****ing hilarious. Just amazing content across the board.

Also that dude is probably terrible, but this is a really dumb "canceling" if you even call it that
tk for tu juan
Welp didn't take long for BB twitter to go thru Holly Turner's old tweets to find something offensive
BenFiasco14
AG
Great write up
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
tk for tu juan
Hey Doc, my psoas is sore
Are you sure?
waitwhat?
The Milkman said:

Matt Turner…
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
tk for tu juan

How many HG will hit their head on the stair support framing? Weird layout in front of the backyard door
Broncos
The Milkman said:

My initial thought is Matt is the former woman.
aggieloko
AG

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cfp0VNMFPMm/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Bunk Moreland
Quote:

We spoke to a source who knows a thing or two about AGT and contestant contracts, and what we learned is that there is a months-long talent hold for people who make the live shows; while Marvin got enough votes to advance in the competition, his status for said live shows remains unclear. If you don't go through after the auditions, however, you are released from your obligations; this was not the case for Marvin.

What we suspect happened here is that Marvin may have gone on Big Brother under the assumption that he would not be continuing on AGT despite "advancing" to the next round, but the talent show heard the news today and decided they weren't quite done with them yet. He signed their contract first, and that may be what matters.

If BB signed on actual fans and not reality show tourists this wouldn't have happened.
Bunk Moreland
Yeah the sister sounds insane as well. I guess the article with the YT personality gives it some credit but the immediate needs for people to dig up everything about each of the hg's past is so ****ing annoying these days.

Just let them get into the house and let's see what happens.

But then again it also speaks to the terrible casting for this specific show. If there's one reality show where it should be different its this one. And it used to be. But social media really has ruined so much of it. Not only do psycho fans ruin it but the HG's now all conform because they know what's up, and the casting agency feeds it by selecting **** people with ulterior motives
craig09
AG
I just wanted to jump in on page 1. Don't mind me.
tk for tu juan
Pretty efficient fitting all the new cast drama in a single day
Anti-taxxer
AG
Here for the party!! Unless it turns into another cookout. Then I'm done.
Eso si, Que es
I've been a loyal fan, like bunk always says, "guilty pleasure".

While I watch plenty of artists that I disagree with, I won't be preached at, and BB (survivor) won't leave the culture war out of it. I hope y'all have a great season, I will certainly miss the competition and discussion here.
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Wait - somebody that looks like Matt Turner was "bullying" somebody else? I did not see that coming.
Bunk Moreland
I think I gave up on the last month of the show last year so I'm not far behind you. I just try my hardest to start each season fresh and give it a chance.

The Cookout was the lowest point in the show/production's history, and they've had plenty of low points. Agree completely, if that's the push or anything close to that is a push this year I'm out.
The Milkman
AG
boomer on social security said:

Are you sure?
No not at all haha.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.