***** Big Brother 24 Spoilers Thread *****

84,749 Views | 1205 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by tailgatetimer10
JDUB08AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Aggie09Derek said:

So Michael and production are upset for spreading bull**** rumors about racist behavior to make them look bad? Imagine that.
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

Found it pretty hard to believe he would miss the comp.
I think it is funny that they did the comp that way if they're constantly staying up until 5am and then sleeping all day.

And I bet they knew there was a good chance Monte wouldn't hurry enough giving some drama to the event plus allowing someone else to win and better chance shake things up.

On a game note, they would be stupid to keep Taylor. She has played a good social game, has won some even though she makes dumb decisions in power and also she has the first black woman part working for her.
gigemJTH12
AG
yep...without a doubt she should be going before Alyssa. Makes the fact that Monte slept with her this week so interesting...lol. If that hadnt happened she would be leaving tonight for sure.
ElephantRider
AG
Monte and Taylor were already pretty tight, he had no intention of her going home even before the nookie.

Turner told Monte and Taylor about Brittany trying to flip the vote last night. It sounds like those three are pretty locked-in on a final three.
4stringAg
AG
JDUB08AG said:

Aggie09Derek said:

So Michael and production are upset for spreading bull**** rumors about racist behavior to make them look bad? Imagine that.
No kidding. Shoes on the other foot.

Why would Indy make something up like that is my question? Attention? Thinking she'd get sympathy votes for favorite player? Drama? I guess the blow up between Terrence and Michael was Terrence "defending" Indy?
HTownAg98
Could be she's just not very bright, to put it lightly.
tk for tu juan
That HoH comp was dumb
Sports-Ag
AG
Taylor won HoH. Kind of wanted Brittany to have some chaos go on this week.
tk for tu juan
Monte will need to win the veto to be safe and vote out who he wants for final three
Scoopen Skwert
AG
Wow that was totally unexpected.

Can't they just fast forward to letting her "win?"

It's silly how obvious it is that Taylor will win.
HTownAg98
Has anyone else noticed that the spinning true/false thing has gone away because people could easily change their mind at the last second? Now they have to pull a card, and it seems much less annoying.
Sports-Ag
AG
Yeah as soon as I saw what the competition was I was like Taylor is going to win. Well Turner is going up no matter what. Maybe he should have kept Alyssa after all.
Bunk Moreland
This is the week that you weigh winning vs not because everything is in your hands if you don't take hoh but win POV.
Rex Racer
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

This is the week that you weigh winning vs not because everything is in your hands if you don't take hoh but win POV.

But if you win HOH, you guarantee your spot. You can't risk throwing HOH because you might not win veto. A bird in the hand…
Bunk Moreland
Yeah you're right. I was thinking last week with the HOH.

This week's comp sucked to guarantee someone a final hoh spot.
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
I think that was one of the worst memory comps I've ever seen on the show.

I hope Brittany wins veto just to screw them. And I'd assume she would keep Turner most likely
BowSowy
AG
I think they clearly geared that to not let Turner win.

I haven't kept up with the feeds lately, but the show made it seem like Taylor wanted to keep Brittany. I assume this week is going to send Brittany home unless she wins the veto.
tailgatetimer10
AG
An outfit memorization comp

Shocking that the dude lost and the women tied. I have no clue what color shoes my wife wore yesterday, much less in this video sequence
Sports-Ag
AG
Nominations were last night. Up on the block is Turner and Brittany.

Sounds like Taylor wants Monte and Brittany in a final three but Monte wants Taylor and Turner in a final three. We'll see how it plays out.
4stringAg
AG
Looking like this is set up for Taylor to win. I think her "story" is better than Monte's or Turner's and certainly better than Brittany's.
htxag09
AG
4stringAg said:

Looking like this is set up for Taylor to win. I think her "story" is better than Monte's or Turner's and certainly better than Brittany's.

My biggest complaint about Taylor is literally every diary session she talks about how she's going to win the next comp and make some game changing move. Yet she's only won hoh twice? And the first time her desired move was to be petty and get rid of Alyssa because she took her trip. I just feel like she thinks she's been playing way better of a game than reality.
Bunk Moreland
Taylor is definitely set up to win. Doesn't mean other things can't happen but there's no way i'd ever go to F2 with her.
The Milkman
AG
How did Brittany guess that the comp that she won just a few days ago took 45 minutes? That is a very noticeable difference than the correct ~20 minutes.
4stringAg
AG
Monte wins veto. Guessing Brittany is gone unless Taylors got him already p-whipped to dump Turner?

tk for tu juan
Good for Monte, otherwise he was probably going home. If the final two end up as Taylor and Turner, they need to thank Alyssa for saving their games. They would both be sitting at home if it wasn't for Alyssa's big mouth spilling everything to Kyle. Taylor was about to be sent packing on Turner's first HoH, and Turner would have been taken out by Po's Pack
Bunk Moreland
Really hope he takes Turner.
tk for tu juan
Agasaurus Tex
AG
Any updates from the jury house?
tailgatetimer10
AG
Nice. Turner should win this with the way he's navigated it all. It's very obvious Taylor will win if she's next to either of the guys .
tk for tu juan
The penultimate question

tk for tu juan
Wonder how long that POV comp actually lasted. That was a lot of wrong answers
tk for tu juan
The sexy HOH music remix
tk for tu juan
Will the Cookout segment tonight take the place of the jury segment or will we get both? Haven't seen the jury since Kyle entered the house. Besides the slight drama b/w Monte and Taylor, not much going on in the house. Probably will just watch football and then watch the episode later on fast forward
Bunk Moreland
What drama is going on there? She mad he's choosing Turner?
tk for tu juan
Monte was asleep next to Taylor with the HoH headphones on his head. She ripped the headphones off his head so she could listen to Beyonce and eventually it led to a fight and breakup of their short relationship (but not really). He packed his stuff up and moved downstairs for a night. They are still probably taking eachother to final two

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.