***** Big Brother 24 Spoilers Thread *****

84,746 Views | 1205 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by tailgatetimer10
12Power
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The change in facial expressions on Brittney face from put on block to Michael on block to Michael throwing her under the bus was so entertaining.
I am so tired of Alyssa gravy training off everyone. She is pathetic and I have zero respect for her game. I want her gone as much as Taylor.
htxag09
AG
Why the hate on Taylor?

Agree on Alyssa, but I'd add Brittany. Neither of them has done a damn thing this game and I probably despise Brittany more for her part in the cookout 2.0 blow up.
Bunk Moreland
Alyssa gravy training doesn't annoy me nearly as much as many in season's past. There have been multiple season shifting bombs that have gone off this year and she just keeps being outside of them. She, Taylor and Brittany have all moved along in the game by pure luck/positioning.

But it's not a Victoria, Porsche, gNat level of bad...yet.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Agreed.

With Monte winning this thing, got to think Alyssa is done, if not Brittany. I do not think Monte will take out Taylor here, its going to have to be done by Turner.
12Power
Don't hate Taylor. Hate her snarky B**chy attitude. When she is on top, she is a B. Evil and vindictive. When she in trouble, poor me. Why? Why me? Michaels race bomb saved her arse. She reminds me of Omarosa from The Trump Intern Show. Agree with adding Brittney gravy training, but watching Alyssa sucking up to Michael and feeding him info when nominated was weak. She will whoar herself out to whomever to stay. Now it is on to Turner.
4stringAg
AG
htxag09 said:

it all just seems weirdly convenient to me.....the way everyone reacts to this breaking news is almost like a seed has been planted. From their reactions towards Kyle, to basically saying the same I don't hate you, i love you comment, to immediately jumping Michael and Brittany's asses....
Agree.

To me, Kyle should never have even been chastised for suggesting a cookout 2.0 alliance. That die was cast when a race based alliance was allowed and celebrated last season. The natural outcome of that is someone on a future season thinking its happening again and then the surest way to protect against that is an alliance of the non-PoC.

But you'd have thought Kyle was openly out there dropping n-bombs and wearing a white hood with burning cross in hand.

And then Michael using that to advance his game was pretty ****ing bad bull.
Citizen Reign
4stringAg said:

Brittney was in on that foul game play as well. I cringe every time she says "Hiiiiii Juileee!" with that nasal-toned fake sincerity. They should bleep that $h!+.

Bunk Moreland
4stringAg said:

htxag09 said:

it all just seems weirdly convenient to me.....the way everyone reacts to this breaking news is almost like a seed has been planted. From their reactions towards Kyle, to basically saying the same I don't hate you, i love you comment, to immediately jumping Michael and Brittany's asses....
Agree.

To me, Kyle should never have even been chastised for suggesting a cookout 2.0 alliance. That die was cast when a race based alliance was allowed and celebrated last season. The natural outcome of that is someone on a future season thinking its happening again and then the surest way to protect against that is an alliance of the non-PoC.

But you'd have thought Kyle was openly out there dropping n-bombs and wearing a white hood with burning cross in hand.

Let's get real 4chan with it. Producers used a kyle race pipe bomb to provide more protection for Taylor so she and Monte have a better chance of getting to the end so they can have a black winner who did it without a cookout style alliance.
Thisguy1
Terrance getting so butthurt that someone would even suggest race was playing a part in the game, and then saying he's voting black if he has the a choice of white vs black without even knowing who the people are, is why this show now plays in the background while I check TexAgs.
Bunk Moreland
Brittany and Alyssa on the block.
Bunk Moreland
Brittany wins veto. Taylor to go up and out or will Monte be swayed into throwing up Turner?
htxag09
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Brittany wins veto. Taylor to go up and out or will Monte be swayed into throwing up Turner?

This may be the best chance to get turner out. Monte has to take it. If not, he deserves to lose, imo.
tk for tu juan
Why did Monte not play in the Veto? Watching some updates from this morning and they mention something about taking too long in the bathroom and missing the pre-comp lockdown. Has there been any additional info?
4stringAg
AG
tk for tu juan said:

Why did Monte not play in the Veto? Watching some updates from this morning and they mention something about taking too long in the bathroom and missing the pre-comp lockdown. Has there been any additional info?

That's what the word was. Took too long in the bathroom and missed his chance.
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
htxag09 said:

I think that is a byproduct of editing out Kyle actually explaining stuff not just crying for his white guilt
gigemJTH12
AG
4stringAg said:

htxag09 said:

Agree.

To me, Kyle should never have even been chastised for suggesting a cookout 2.0 alliance. That die was cast when a race based alliance was allowed and celebrated last season.
and then when Taylor OPENLY said "I will not put up Jasmine as a woman of color"!

its insane that Kyle is having to take all this blame. she literally said that out loud this year. ridiculous.

Lonestar_Ag09
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

4stringAg said:

htxag09 said:

Agree.

To me, Kyle should never have even been chastised for suggesting a cookout 2.0 alliance. That die was cast when a race based alliance was allowed and celebrated last season.
and then when Taylor OPENLY said "I will not put up Jasmine as a woman of color"!

its insane that Kyle is having to take all this blame. she literally said that out loud this year. ridiculous.

From what I understand part of his extended DR time when this all went down he went through "counseling" Im sure to learn about his white fragility and all of the buzz words that he has been using lately...but I think he chose the road that would bring him the least blow back.

He definitely had a leg to stand on to defend himself but that was never going to be the public foot put forward, especially for a guy who wants a future in social media.
gigemJTH12
AG
I honestly dont blame him for going full on apology mode. Its a lose lose trying to justify it.

problem is...all the woke idiots will never accept his apology anyways.

lose lose.
Bunk Moreland
If we're being completely honest...as dumb as all the PC stuff is and even with the Cookout alliance last year being the most recent thing in BB...it was a stupid thought for him to have purely from a game strategy. It made no sense that that hodgepodge of people would have been in a raced based alliance given the way they were all playing the game.

Almost (adjusts tin foil hat) as if the idea was fed to him when being questioned in DR sessions.
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

If we're being completely honest...as dumb as all the PC stuff is and even with the Cookout alliance last year being the most recent thing in BB...it was a stupid thought for him to have purely from a game strategy. It made no sense that that hodgepodge of people would have been in a raced based alliance given the way they were all playing the game.

Almost (adjusts tin foil hat) as if the idea was fed to him when being questioned in DR sessions.
That would also lead to why it was mentioned maybe twice and then ignored and dropped...and even more so why it was BS that it caught him his game.

But no consideration can ever be 100% overlooked now. The cookout didnt play together, rarely talked to each other and all had bigger final 2 groups who they were willing to cut their throats for the "greater good"
htxag09
AG
Caught up with the double eviction recap. Has anyone ever been as big of a ***** about being evicted as Michael?
Bunk Moreland
Seriously. And given his super-fan status everyone knows he should have walked on and over the coffee table and not said a word if he was really going to pay his respects.
gigemJTH12
AG
htxag09 said:

Caught up with the double eviction recap. Has anyone ever been as big of a ***** about being evicted as Michael?

The trauma he was experiencing after realizing he was going on the block was hilarious. Absolutely losing his *****
PhatMack19
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Taylor throwing some leg to stay off the block

tk for tu juan
Taylor was the replace nom yesterday after Brittany took herself off the block.
craig09
AG
Does she seem to be pissed at Monte after the Hail Mary attempt posted above still landed her on the block?
tk for tu juan
The hookup happened last night (or this morning) after she was already on the block. They will have to keep it on the down-low, if Turner and Brittany find out, it may be Taylor and not Alyssa going to jury
ElephantRider
AG
tk for tu juan said:

The hookup happened last night (or this morning) after she was already on the block. They will have to keep it on the down-low, if Turner and Brittany find out, it may be Taylor and not Alyssa going to jury
Brittany has already made a deal with Alyssa that she will vote out Taylor. Could be BS, but she did share a lot of information in the process.

Monte and Taylor slept together again last night and are not being careful at all. I wouldn't be surprised if they other HGs at least get suspicious.
tailgatetimer10
AG
can't they wait 2 more weeks, sheesh. youre this close to the money.
Sports-Ag
AG
Yeah looks like they hooked up this morning. Monte, Taylor, Turner, and Alyssa seem to be going to bed between 6-8am the last few days. Brittany stays up but no where near that late. She went to bed early Friday night to get ready for veto the next day. It seemed that it work as veto was at Saturday morning.
TXAGFAN
AG
This discussion about how they'd spend the money feels SO fake for most of them. I can't imagine if that's how those discussions go in house. Blech.
Aggie09Derek
AG

Aggie09Derek
AG

tk for tu juan
That veto comp was made for Monte, probably was torture watching the other HG try to figure it out.
gigemJTH12
AG
Found it pretty hard to believe he would miss the comp.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.