***** Big Brother 24 Spoilers Thread *****

84,739 Views | 1205 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by tailgatetimer10
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm done. That's it.

Was a good ride but BB is over. There's no reason to watch this game ever again.

It's been an amazing ride. But I refuse to keep watching bull**** once I know I see it. Someone else start the thread next year.
He is Ass My Dude
I would have voted Taylor out just for sleeping with me to stay safe.

Monte with a uber stupid pick. It was clear what would happen.
Rule Number 32
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

I'm done. That's it.

Was a good ride but BB is over. There's no reason to watch this game ever again.

It's been an amazing ride. But I refuse to keep watching bull**** once I know I see it. Someone else start the thread next year.

Right there with you. Congratulations CBS you stacked the deck twice and managed to get your two winners you wanted. If they keep the race based casting next season I'm out after watching almost every season.
Bunk Moreland
Taylor was the right pick to take to f2 every season before this. This season was garbage. That's how it goes
JDUB08AG
AG
Rule Number 32 said:

Bunk Moreland said:

I'm done. That's it.

Right there with you. Congratulations can you stacked the deck twice and managed to get your two winners you wanted. If they keep the race based casting next season I'm out after watching almost every season.

Didn't CBS mandate that 50% of their reality shows need to be minorities? Or am I making that up?
StinkyPinky
AG
AgEngr12 said:

Monte was dumb to not vote out Turner last week and even dumber for taking Taylor over Turner this week. Brittney is dead weight that nobody cared about and too many people disliked Turner.

Monte would have won if he took Turner, figured he didnt have a chance vs Taylor based in jury house comments and all the women. Sunk himself
Rule Number 32
AG
Hence the stacking the deck comment and the one about casting choices. It's literally ruined every single show they run
HTownAg98
They did. But unlike last season, production let it play out. But the houseguests treated Kyle dirty over nothing.
StinkyPinky
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

I'm done. That's it.

Agree. This sht happens too much. Especially the season with Paul when he clearly was the best player. Unreal that obvious winners can't enjoy their rightful win
HTownAg98
Rule Number 32 said:

Hence the stacking the deck comment and the one about casting choices. It's literally ruined every single show they run
This season is leaps and bounds better than the last three. But the last three seasons have been hot garbage. This one comes in at #14 for me.
tailgatetimer10
AG
As of now I'm out as well. Right now I cannot imagine watching another season. It all started the year Jackson won, and they called him racist and sexist for no reason.
Bunk Moreland
I owe an apology to the thread. You were all right. In no world did I see any BB jury vote for the person who got dragged along, especially with another black person next to them at the end. This decision makes me wonder if production pressed a black woman for the win vs a man due to the dynamics of last year.

In the end who cares. I've always been a critic of production. This is the final straw. Monte deserved the money and the win and BB after the last 2 years is not about game play. That's ok but I'm also done.
HTownAg98
Bonzer103 said:

Bunk Moreland said:

I'm done. That's it.

Agree. This sht happens too much. Especially the season with Paul when he clearly was the best player. Unreal that obvious winners can't enjoy their rightful win

Paul sucked ass at jury management. This comes up every year, but winning at the end depends on convincing people that you may have had a hand in voting out of the game to vote for you.
He is Ass My Dude
I can't figure out what Taylor did to win the jury over or what Monte did to not get the votes.
Bunk Moreland
HTownAg98 said:

Bonzer103 said:

Bunk Moreland said:

I'm done. That's it.

Paul sucked ass at jury management. This comes up every year, but winning at the end depends on convincing people that you may have had a hand in voting out of the game to vote for you.

Yes Paul deserved to lose. This result is ridiculous
HTownAg98
She played up the woke card. It worked. She also had pretty good relationships with the jury.

Don't be mad at Taylor for winning. Be mad at Monte for allowing the poonanny for getting to him and making a stupid move at the end.
JDUB08AG
AG
HTownAg98 said:

She played up the woke card. It worked. She also had pretty good relationships with the jury.

Don't be mad at Taylor for winning. Be mad at Monte for allowing the poonanny for getting to him and making a stupid move at the end.

She exploited race and gender. Sorry, I don't have respect for that.
He is Ass My Dude
HTownAg98 said:

I don't think the poonanny got to him. I think he felt compelled to take her based on supporting their race. He would have caught hell not taking her.
He actually may have been in a lose lose situation.
Bunk Moreland
HTownAg98 said:

Woke card didn't matter at the end. The decisions were made before the speech.
HTownAg98
In the end, I don't think it mattered that much. But if you have a jury that's going to lap that **** up, why wouldn't you do it? She had four solid votes prior to the speech.
AgEngr12
AG
Bonzer103 said:

AgEngr12 said:

Monte was dumb to not vote out Turner last week and even dumber for taking Taylor over Turner this week. Brittney is dead weight that nobody cared about and too many people disliked Turner.

Monte would have won if he took Turner, figured he didnt have a chance vs Taylor based in jury house comments and all the women. Sunk himself
He's could've taken out Turner the week prior and then have Brittney set as a layup in final 2. Then, he makes ANOTHER bonehead move by taking Taylor who that whole jury basically loved vs Turner who had a lot of people that didn't like him personally. Monte's an idiot.
He is Ass My Dude
Yep, that would have been the move. Although the jury may have held it against him for not taking Taylor to the 2.
Bunk Moreland
AgEngr12 said:

Bonzer103 said:

AgEngr12 said:

He's could've taken out Turner the week prior and then have Brittney set as a layup in final 2. Then, he makes ANOTHER bonehead move by taking Taylor who that whole jury basically loved vs Turner who had a lot of people that didn't like him personally. Monte's an idiot.

Armchair quarterbacking. He would have been ridiculed for slicing alliances for someone he had no connection with.

I would buy the argument to bring Turner over Taylor but other than that Monte played a flawless game. And even so I still think he did. But the votes don't mean anything anymore.
AgEngr12
AG
Nah. Brittney basically floated the whole way behind Michael and half that jury hates her I think. Would've been a slam dunk.

Also, all you have to say for taking out Taylor is "I couldn't beat her," and they'd all understand.
BowSowy
AG
AgEngr12 said:

Bonzer103 said:

AgEngr12 said:

Yes, this. I think Monte's resume clearly outshone Taylor's, but he should've known she was going to do well with the final questions and final speech. And definitely should've known that she had friends all in that jury. Definitely should've taken Turner who basically had 4 or 5 guaranteed no votes already in jury.
SmittyAg08
AG
Good for Taylor, she knew her audience and nailed the jury management aspect. People vote for stories and she leaned into hers and made the right moves at the end.

I think Monty's decision to not see that and take her over Turner was a perfect encapsulation of his season. He was a good social player and opportunistic in comps, but misread so many situations and it finally caught up to him. Also, you have all the time to prep your responses to jury questions and that's what landed on?!
4stringAg
AG
Monte was really dumb for his choices in the last week, both with final veto and final HOH.
tk for tu juan
Monte's mistake was saying his biggest move was evicting Turner. His biggest move was winning the veto and convincing Turner to put up Michael in the double. Also saying Turner was the second best player was a little off and the jury probably didn't consider Turner to be better than Monte, Joseph, and maybe Kyle in the game
setsmachine
AG
HTownAg98 said:

In the end, I don't think it mattered that much. But if you have a jury that's going to lap that **** up, why wouldn't you do it? She had four solid votes prior to the speech.

Agreed. The entire game is based on lying manipulating, and telling people what they want to hear. Almost every F2 candidate makes their case based on facts and figures, but she played on the emotions of an emotional jury, and it felt like the vote was turning in that moment. It was absolutely the right call for $750k, and in that respect it was beautifully done.
setsmachine
AG
tk for tu juan said:

Monte's mistake was saying his biggest move was evicting Turner. His biggest move was winning the veto and convincing Turner to put up Michael in the double.
The question specifically said other than using the veto to get Michael out, what was his biggest move
Ags-R-Better
I can't stand that Taylor won. The jury chose with their emotion, whether that be to pick a woman (of color) or that they held a grudge against Monte for game moves, over the best player. I think Monte thought the jury would go with game over emotion, but he clearly misread who was left in jury. Sucks for him.

I'll watch next season, it's still a fun show, however now that two minorities and a woman have won, I have a strong feeling that they are going to stack the house with LGBTQ+ to check that box. If they do this, our family will not be watching.
4stringAg
AG
She won by jury vote of 8-1 and also got America's favorite houseguest. Is that the first time the overall winner also won favorite houseguest?
tk for tu juan
Must have tuned that part of the question out. Was listening to a separate BB twitch stream at the same time
waitwhat?
Ags-R-Better said:

I can't stand that Taylor won. The jury chose with their emotion, whether that be to pick a woman (of color) or that they held a grudge against Monte for game moves, over the best player. I think Monte thought the jury would go with game over emotion, but he clearly misread who was left in jury. Sucks for him.

I'll watch next season, it's still a fun show, however now that two minorities and a woman have won, I have a strong feeling that they are going to stack the house with LGBTQ+ to check that box. If they do this, our family will not be watching.

Glad that I quit this season weeks ago.

And Andy from BB16 or so is gay and won, so that box has already been checked. This was before production really started trying to drive the show for social purposes.
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
SmittyAg08
AG
Did you watch season 20?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.