Sneaker Thread

952,071 Views | 14644 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by vmiaptetr
MW03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
SOB.... I paid like $50 more for the blue/green ones after fees. Damnnnnnnnit.
tamuags08
AG
How do the sizes run on these compared to AJ's?

I normally get a 12 in running shoes and ordered 11.5 in AJ1 and they're still big.
MW03
AG
I'd say they are fairly close to AJ1s, if slightly more snug. I wear a 12 in AJ1s but a 13 in SB dunks. I think a 12.5 in them would be pretty perfect, but they rarely make that size.
Old School Brother
AG
MASAXET said:

I love me some blazers. However, I don't necessarily recommend relying on ONLY blazers for a long, walk-heavy trip.

I consolidated for a 10-day paris trip by taking a single pair of shoes - blazer mids. Because they go with everything. But damn if my feet weren't barking by the end of that trip because you walk everywhere in Paris. I know I'm getting older because I needed some inserts or something.
Funny, I leave Friday for a 2 week Paris/France trip myself. I have to take some work shoes as well because the last couple of days of the trip, I'll be working, but for the personal part of the trip, I am planning to take these two pairs. Not necessarily taking both because they're so different, but I find it nice to be able to alternate days between two different shoes.

MASAXET
AG
Old School Brother said:

MASAXET said:

I love me some blazers. However, I don't necessarily recommend relying on ONLY blazers for a long, walk-heavy trip.

I consolidated for a 10-day paris trip by taking a single pair of shoes - blazer mids. Because they go with everything. But damn if my feet weren't barking by the end of that trip because you walk everywhere in Paris. I know I'm getting older because I needed some inserts or something.
Funny, I leave Friday for a 2 week Paris/France trip myself. I have to take some work shoes as well because the last couple of days of the trip, I'll be working, but for the personal part of the trip, I am planning to take these two pairs. Not necessarily taking both because they're so different, but I find it nice to be able to alternate days between two different shoes.

Yep, you'll be set for the trip.

Also funny - the blazers I took are coconut milk so also neutral like those. I'll be uncomfortable, but still need to match.
jeffk
AG
I love my Doyenne SB Blazers. They've loosened up a bit since I've been wearing them more and they're a really comfortable office or home sneaker. I definitely wouldn't want to walk all over town in them for a couple of days though.

https://www.nikesb.com/the-vault/sail-box-era/doyenne-blazer
powerbelly
AG
These are my go to Blazers

StringerBell
AG
Wore some high top blazers to work today and it made me realize that perhaps I need a pair of lows as an occasional substitute for my beater stans
MW03
AG
Can't go for these as I have the jpco highs, but damn
jeffk
AG
Shiny!
jrod2181
Yay or nay on laces. The Beavis butthead came with yellow as well so thought I would try this

Teddy Perkins
AG
Up close like this it seems like too much to me but it might look better on feet at normal viewing distance.
vmiaptetr
AG
Too fancy for anything associated with Beavis and Butthead.
MW03
AG
Give em the old 90s twist lace

jrod2181
Appreciate the opinions. Will see what I think from a normal distance. Playing with laces is more fun than it should be
Teddy Perkins
AG
Super versatile 3's on sale, sizes 8-11 available at time of posting. I'd be all over these if I didn't already have the AMM 3's.
vmiaptetr
AG
Anyone get some of these? I think they look clean, but I'm a Lebron hater.
vmiaptetr
AG
MW03 said:

Shell toe TMNT shoes sold in toy figure packaging. Chefs kiss.

Does Adidas have an app for drops like Nike does SNKRS? I want to make sure I am ready to try and get these on March 22.
CFTXAG10
AG
Adidas Confirmed App
David_Puddy
AG
MW03 said:

I have the highs as well, but these might be a must get for me. When do they release?
aggiebird02
MoreCushing4thePushing said:

Anyone get some of these? I think they look clean, but I'm a Lebron hater.

Fruity Pebbles? Damn!

I'm ashamed of myself, I really dig these…
MW03
AG
David_Puddy said:

MW03 said:

I have the highs as well, but these might be a must get for me. When do they release?

Yoda
AG
HSF!
David_Puddy
AG
MW03 said:

David_Puddy said:

MW03 said:

So since you can't go for them I may need to ask for your entry for a 13 sir
WES2006AG
AG
MW03 said:

David_Puddy said:

MW03 said:

No offense to those who love these but these look like somebody took a can of silver spray paint to a gray J1.
MW03
AG
I got you
MW03
AG
WES2006AG said:

MW03 said:

David_Puddy said:

MW03 said:

No offense to those who love these but these look like somebody took a can of silver spray paint to a gray J1.
David_Puddy
AG
None taken but they look awesome on feet
vmiaptetr
AG
What's the etiquette on men wearing "women specific" Jordan's? I got a small foot, and sometimes I see some color ways that I like.
CFTXAG10
AG
I say go for it. There's a lot of shoes Nike releases that i wish they'd make bigger than a men's 10.5/womens 12
Green2Maroon
AG
Some of the women's shoes look more like anyone could wear them.
Teddy Perkins
AG
MoreCushing4thePushing said:

What's the etiquette on men wearing "women specific" Jordan's? I got a small foot, and sometimes I see some color ways that I like.

I dig it.

El Gallo Blanco
Green2Maroon said:

Some of the women's shoes look more like anyone could wear them.
Honestly, some of them look more like they should be mens' exclusives, if you had to pick one gender:

There is nothing feminine about those imo.
aTm_bomb
AG

I grabbed these and you cannot tell they are women's sizes. Lots of compliments in town. I say go for it.
aggiebird02
You Nike nerds are crazy. Women's shoes? Really?!?!
First Page Last Page
Page 369 of 419

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.