Sneaker Thread

1,991,724 Views | 18084 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by cmk10
1996
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I was browsing ebay and came across some NIB Air Tech Challenge 2s from the 2014 release in the same Blue Clay colorway that I had when they were originally released in 1990. They were one of my favorites then and I wore them until they fell apart. I want to get the 2014s, but not as a museum piece. What do you guys think are the chances that a 12+ year old sneaker is going to fall apart once it starts being worn?
zgolfz85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
1996 said:

I was browsing ebay and came across some NIB Air Tech Challenge 2s from the 2014 release in the same Blue Clay colorway that I had when they were originally released in 1990. They were one of my favorites then and I wore them until they fell apart. I want to get the 2014s, but not as a museum piece. What do you guys think are the chances that a 12+ year old sneaker is going to fall apart once it starts being worn?

I still wear my 2014s regularly, so hopefully not anytime soon
jrod2181
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have another pair of the Caitlin Clark blue colorway coming from Hibbett. Should be here next week . Mens 11 womans 12.5 if anybody needs for retail plus shipping
jrod2181
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Speaking of Grandmas couch still one of my favorite pairs

nai06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I showed my wife the Grandma's and her response was, "You should get those".
jah003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Does anyone have any Gel Lyte iii's in a size 13 lying around they don't wear? Asics just straight up stopped making them and they are my favorite shoes of all time. I've got 3-4 pair at the moment and I've pretty much worn through them all.

I've got plenty to trade or $$$ if needed.
Teddy Perkins
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Grey Shoe Gang, big drop....summer 2027.
powerbelly
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
$500. Lol, no.
BowSowy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Pure hypebeast shoe for $500
vmiaptetr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Teddy Perkins
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
#1
How long do you want to ignore this user?


These look great but I told myself no more for the rest of the year
cmk10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
you all have any recommendations for casual dress shoes? something that looks good with jeans and ABC lululemon dress pants.
nai06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
cmk10 said:

you all have any recommendations for casual dress shoes? something that looks good with jeans and ABC lululemon dress pants.

Do you want a sneaker type shoe or something more crossover like this





I have a pair of AF1s that I wear for something like. They are divisive on this board because of the color, but there are similar options.
WES2006AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
cmk10 said:

you all have any recommendations for casual dress shoes? something that looks good with jeans and ABC lululemon dress pants.

https://www.colehaan.com/products/mens-2zerogrand-laser-wingtip-oxfords-c25351?src=googleshopping&glCountry=US&glCurrency=USD?variant=45601630552204&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign={dscampaign}&utm_id={dscampaignid}&gclsrc=aw.ds&gad_source=1&gad_campaignid=21074815817&gbraid=0AAAAADuDPefEtOVD6oY94vVsXrTKW__Km&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI777k39iolwMVXlF_AB1c7ytaEAYYAyABEgL7cvD_BwE


I have a feeling this is probably what you are looking for.
fig96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
cmk10 said:

you all have any recommendations for casual dress shoes? something that looks good with jeans and ABC lululemon dress pants.
My goto's are Killshots or neutral AJ1 lows, but to be fair I work in tech and have minimal need to ever get dressed up.
nai06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
More along the dress shoe line, I really like a Chelsea boot. Easy to wear, comfortable, comes in a slew of colors, and can be dressed up or down. If you want a more casual version you could look for one with a rubber sole like this one from L.L. Bean. Although I don't own this specific pair, I've always been happy with their shoes and clothes. Their warranty and customer service is also top notch

https://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/130609?page=mens-stonington-chelsea-boot-leather-mens&bc=474-629-506794-506772&feat=506772-GN3&csp=f&attrValue_0=50167&pos=10
aTm_bomb
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Take it to the boot thread!
WyoAgg10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
cmk10 said:

you all have any recommendations for casual dress shoes? something that looks good with jeans and ABC lululemon dress pants.


I have gotten a pair of these for Christmas every year for the last 5 years. Wear them daily to work with both pant types listed above. Might be heavy on the casual side, but they're comfy and look good.

https://www.on.com/en-us/products/the-roger-centre-court-m-3mg1048/mens/white-white-shoes-3MG10481200
MW03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
For a low key suit sneaker, my summer business h shoe is either an all white AJ1 of low, a white Stan smith, or a cream adidas be army. In the fall and winter, it's the aj1 centre in black, or the navy aj1 eastside.
texag06ish
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AJ1 lows are my go to shoe
cmk10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
i have a ridiculous amount of Jordan 1 Lows. i was just looking for something a little more classy than 1 lows. but i def want more of the sneaker feel but a more dressed up version. Thank you all for the recommendations
RED AG 98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I love my Eastside AJ1's for this
WES2006AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
RED AG 98 said:

I love my Eastside AJ1's for this


These are also my favorite J1's. Really classy looking shoe.
cmk10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have those. They are great!
First Page Refresh
Page 517 of 517 ▼
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.