Sneaker Thread

953,317 Views | 14644 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by vmiaptetr
powerbelly
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
2 Ls today.
Know Your Enemy
AG
_veeyah_ said:

I randomly tried just to try cus I knew I was going to get an L anyways....but what ticked me off again was that of course I had somebody else's information on the Shipping info. Same thing happened on the last shock drop they had.
I had that too. Thankfully I was prepared for it this time. I can't find a way to change my password on the SNKRS app.
zgolfz85
AG
Know Your Enemy said:

_veeyah_ said:

I randomly tried just to try cus I knew I was going to get an L anyways....but what ticked me off again was that of course I had somebody else's information on the Shipping info. Same thing happened on the last shock drop they had.
I had that too. Thankfully I was prepared for it this time. I can't find a way to change my password on the SNKRS app.
I honestly don't get it -- I took a whole 2 year hiatus from buying off SNKRS and just recently started buying again on the app. The same issues they had from 2 plus years ago still in play today
_veeyah_
AG
Yea I'm trying to figure out that too. Let me know if you figure it out. I don't know how to. Hahah
_veeyah_
AG
Yes I stopped buying as well, I randomly try every now and then just to see if I get lucky but nope, haven't won anything as of late. Plus I hate people that just buy to buy and don't wear their sneakers, but I guess to each their own. I'm just going to stick to UAs.
RED AG 98
AG
Nice! Man I had all the Agassi and Bo trainers in the 90s. Absolutely loved these shoes. These and teal colorway were my jam.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Friend just got these and they are beautiful in person
jeffk
AG
I love these so much.
Wheatables02
AG
zgolfz85 said:

BowSowy said:

zgolfz85 said:

also, glad I found this thread. had no idea it existed. I've been a sneaker degenerate for 20 plus years now. Thankfully, I'm a lot pickier these days and have taken my collection down from over 200 pairs to 75 or so now

Show us some of your heat from the past two decades
traveling this week so not at home, but just have a lot of 1s, various sbs, still some runners left from my runners phase

I sold most of my traditional "heat" and now just buy what I like, which is mostly 1s, ultra boosts, sbs, etc.

and my all time fave of which I own 3 backup pairs (not heat, but my all time fave shoe):

I had these Agassi's in fourth grade. I've been meaning to buy these if the price ever got low enough.
zgolfz85
AG
they used to be good about releasing them every few years. The last time was 2019 I think and I got some in 2014 as well and they sat. Now the youngins have caught on I guess because they're popular again. I begged my mom for a pair back in the day, even above Js and she gave me the L. Probably why I love them so much now
MW03
AG
Undefeated has dunks in stock. Hell has frozen over.

WES2006AG
AG
I think those have been sitting on the Nike app for a while now. Like them a lot but don't need them as they are pretty much a clone of the OG Neutral Gray AJ1.
MW03
AG
WES2006AG said:

I think those have been sitting on the Nike app for a while now. Like them a lot but don't need them as they are pretty much a clone of the OG Neutral Gray AJ1.

Yeah, that's why I haven't gone for them myself. Perfect summer shoe, though.
zgolfz85
AG
Now that Nike figured out that golf shoes are something they should care about, I have way too many golf shoes. Anyone else caught the golf kicks disease?

In all honesty, the AJ1 low golf shoes are amazing. I thought they'd have no grip and I'd have feet sliding out non stop, but they honestly grip better than my soft spike golf shoes
cmk10
AG
I have i think 5 of the colorways
MW03
AG
zgolfz85 said:

Now that Nike figured out that golf shoes are something they should care about, I have way too many golf shoes. Anyone else caught the golf kicks disease?

In all honesty, the AJ1 low golf shoes are amazing. I thought they'd have no grip and I'd have feet sliding out non stop, but they honestly grip better than my soft spike golf shoes
Same. I wear mine for golf and coaching soccer. It's impressive how well they work.
concac
AG
MW03 said:

Undefeated has dunks in stock. Hell has frozen over.

All white shoes don't seem to be all that popular except for the AF1.
zgolfz85
AG
MW03 said:

zgolfz85 said:

Same. I wear mine for golf and coaching soccer. It's impressive how well they work.
yeah and it's awesome that you basically get a golf and street shoe combo in 1. I wear mine all the time casually and the more aggressive sole (barely) doesn't bother me at all
BowSowy
AG
A few colorways for the AM1 big bubbles (Smokey Mauve, Light Silver, Light Armory Blue) up right now if you are in the SNKRS live
Prophet00
AG
Mail call. Not sure if I dig these that much, I may return them.

I hit on the Spiderverse AJ1's too, but I cancelled the order. Just not seeing anything that really piques my interest. I think I want the Elephant Print highs coming out on Saturday.

bonfarr
AG
You don't think the Spiderverse 1s will appreciate in value? I figured they would go up at least 50%, enough to buy and hold onto for resale
Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
Prophet00
AG
You're probably right, but I rarely buy to resell, I want to wear them. And I think I'd rather have the Lost & Founds.

I did make a hefty return on the Pistachio Unions from last year, though
BCG Disciple
AG
That's a good looking shoe. The true blue 3s are probably my favorite shoe, so I'm not going to ding these much for copper instead of red. Probably my second favorite 3.
Dimebag Darrell
Prophet00 said:

Mail call. Not sure if I dig these that much, I may return them.

I hit on the Spiderverse AJ1's too, but I cancelled the order. Just not seeing anything that really piques my interest. I think I want the Elephant Print highs coming out on Saturday.

What size are those? That is close enough to the True Blue's that I find them pretty attractive. I am currently on probation after going on a sneaker bender at the beginning of the year, but still curious.
Dimebag Darrell
zgolfz85 said:

Thinking about getting some AJ1 lows for the course as well. They look pretty damn comfortable, and like something I could wear into the office on fridays.

With regards to your first question, don't follow DJ Khaled on instagram if you have a problem with golf kicks. He has taken up golf and posting videos from the course almost daily and he loves showing off his filthy Jordan golf shoe collection.
Guitarsoup
AG
bonfarr said:

You don't think the Spiderverse 1s will appreciate in value? I figured they would go up at least 50%, enough to buy and hold onto for resale
Didn't they have like 25k per size?
Prophet00
AG
Size 12.
Dimebag Darrell
Prophet00 said:

Size 12.

Thx…Off by one size. If 13 I'd be super tempted to take off your hands. I do wish the copper color was red or at least a little closer though.
zgolfz85
AG
Brittmoore Car Club said:

zgolfz85 said:

Thinking about getting some AJ1 lows for the course as well. They look pretty damn comfortable, and like something I could wear into the office on fridays.

With regards to your first question, don't follow DJ Khaled on instagram if you have a problem with golf kicks. He has taken up golf and posting videos from the course almost daily and he loves showing off his filthy Jordan golf shoe collection.
you won't regret it. they're just straight up low 1s with a grippier sole. they're honestly easier to clean than most of my other golf shoes too and are just as "water proof." I also have the new AM1 big bubble reds for golf, but can't really picture myself playing in them unless it's the driest and cleanest of conditions. I wear those casually as well
BowSowy
AG
Guitarsoup said:

bonfarr said:

Didn't they have like 25k per size?
**** load of stock and they didn't seem like they were hugely sought after. I wouldn't be surprise if they resell for just a bit over retail
aznaggiegirl07
AG
https://sneakernews.com/2023/05/03/nike-snkrs-bots/

I found this on Reddit
Guitarsoup
AG
aznaggiegirl07 said:

https://sneakernews.com/2023/05/03/nike-snkrs-bots/

I found this on Reddit

Quote:

The good news is that, according to Rouse, Nike has up to a 98% success rate in eliminating bot entries.

BowSowy
AG
I still don't understand how SNKRS cam works. You wait until twitter, sole retriever, whatever gets the image and then you need to have a second device to pull it up? How on earth would you find that in the first place?
Wheatables02
AG

Prophet00 said:

Size 12.

Thx…Off by one size. If 13 I'd be super tempted to take off your hands. I do wish the copper color was red or at least a little closer though.

I have a pair of 13s I got from DSG at cost that I was going to return. You can have them at cost in dfw or elsewhere at cost plus shipping…
Dimebag Darrell
Wheatables02 said:

Prophet00 said:

Size 12.

I have a pair of 13s I got from DSG at cost that I was going to return. You can have them at cost in dfw or elsewhere at cost plus shipping…
Thanks man, it's tempting, but I've gotta lay low for a while. Wife found a few new pairs I was hiding (which were not cheap) and we had a little talk lol. She doesn't get why anyone would want to have 5 diff pairs of J3's. Which I understand from a non-sneakerhead perspective.
First Page Last Page
Page 307 of 419

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.