Sneaker Thread

953,324 Views | 14644 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by vmiaptetr
David_Puddy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If anyone has the capacity to try for a 13 for me in the wolf greys to help a fellow shoe degenerate out, it would be much appreciated
StillNotAnAggie
David_Puddy said:

If anyone has the capacity to try for a 13 for me in the wolf greys to help a fellow shoe degenerate out, it would be much appreciated

Since PB has 2 already, I got you.
offshoreAg00
AG
L
RED AG 98
AG
In at 9:00:01.... pending pending pending pending .... L
StillNotAnAggie
StillNotAnAggie said:

David_Puddy said:

L. Sorry.
Goldie Wilson
RED AG 98 said:

In at 9:00:01.... pending pending pending pending .... L
Exact same. Clicked the buy button within one second of it going live.
Hulla Baller
AG
It literally doesn't make any sense. I swear they don't actually have any of these shoes that somehow "sellout" right when the window "opens".
David_Puddy
AG
StillNotAnAggie said:

StillNotAnAggie said:

David_Puddy said:

L. Sorry.

Thanks for trying. L for me as well
jeffk
AG
L here too
StillNotAnAggie
Changing the subject. Does anybody know where I could sell a vintage Nike Air Max 95 Neon t-shirt from JD Sports, from when they were back in the UK only? Never worn, UK XL never fit me right.
I hung it in the back of my closet hoping for a second coming of my skinny body, and that just has never worked out.
jeffk
AG
ORLY? 2 pm et supposedly.

powerbelly
AG
Thanks for trying.
jeffk
AG
Sure thing!
David_Puddy
AG
jeffk said:

ORLY? 2 pm et supposedly.

Ready for another big pump fake like the last time
StillNotAnAggie
Black Dunks?
Dunk Low Black Canvas
http://nicek.io/l/Kua/8yHBY
CFTXAG10
AG
Yepp. Another one sitting that would have sold out instantly just a few months back.

Nike
StillNotAnAggie
It's a Consolation Prize to everyone who lost out this morning. Looking at you Puddy and Powerbelly.
powerbelly
AG
I am a sucker for grey but don't like black
WES2006AG
AG
https://www.newbalance.com/pd/bodega-x-new-balance-9060/U9060V1-41764.html?dwvar_U9060V1-41764_style=U9060BD1

Bodega 9060 restocking Friday for our NB fans.

zgolfz85
AG
def gonna try for those desert ochre dunk sbs next week....
CFTXAG10
AG
spideys up on snkrs
Goldie Wilson
Gotta love a planned Shock Drop
David_Puddy
AG
For some reason I couldn't pull the trigger on those. I have the OG spider man 1s & not really a fan of that upper pattern
CFTXAG10
AG
That is A LOT of stock

zgolfz85
AG
those just don't do enough for me as a chicago alternative....esp with that many pairs released
MASAXET
AG
David_Puddy said:

For some reason I couldn't pull the trigger on those. I have the OG spider man 1s & not really a fan of that upper pattern
The OG spider man 1s are an all timer for me. Wish I snagged a pair and continuously convincing myself not to pull the trigger on them now.

I don't like these as much but still went in for my L
zgolfz85
AG
also, glad I found this thread. had no idea it existed. I've been a sneaker degenerate for 20 plus years now. Thankfully, I'm a lot pickier these days and have taken my collection down from over 200 pairs to 75 or so now
BowSowy
AG
zgolfz85 said:

also, glad I found this thread. had no idea it existed. I've been a sneaker degenerate for 20 plus years now. Thankfully, I'm a lot pickier these days and have taken my collection down from over 200 pairs to 75 or so now

Show us some of your heat from the past two decades
zgolfz85
AG
BowSowy said:

zgolfz85 said:

Show us some of your heat from the past two decades
traveling this week so not at home, but just have a lot of 1s, various sbs, still some runners left from my runners phase

I sold most of my traditional "heat" and now just buy what I like, which is mostly 1s, ultra boosts, sbs, etc.

and my all time fave of which I own 3 backup pairs (not heat, but my all time fave shoe):

CFTXAG10
AG
David_Puddy said:

I intended to buy for resell purposes but that stock likely means its gonna take a steep drop
Goldie Wilson
Still pending
Know Your Enemy
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

That is A LOT of stock

Maybe that's why I was finally able to score! Lol. I did get a 14 though which didn't have that many pairs released.
_veeyah_
AG
I randomly tried just to try cus I knew I was going to get an L anyways....but what ticked me off again was that of course I had somebody else's information on the Shipping info. Same thing happened on the last shock drop they had.
zgolfz85
AG
it let me cart a 9.5 until a couple of mins ago, gone now though....so that means it lasted like 32.5 mins longer than the chicago shock drop ha
Goldie Wilson
Took 41 minutes for the L. Good lord
First Page Last Page
Page 306 of 419

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.