Sneaker Thread

927,170 Views | 14441 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by David_Puddy
WES2006AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
eBay has no fees for authentication for another week or 2. That policy changes later this month. Have had good experience buying and selling a few shoes on eBay recently.
MW03
AG
They look really good outside and legit to me. That may just be a QC issue from Nike. with what you're talking about on the centering. Wouldn't be first time. It's a minor thing that you can't see when they are actually on you're feet unless you run around pointing it out to people. The wings logo itself it the right weight, and the stitching all looks really good.

I say wear them. That's an awesome colorway, and they would probably look super hard with some red wax laces.

If you're really nervous, there's an app called "legit check" where you buy tokens, and then they appraise/authenticate your shoe through photos. One check is a token, to get it rushed is 3 tokens, etc etc. I've never used it, but some dudes swear by it at sneakercons and whatnot.

https://legitcheck.app/

I only say that because that green tag means you paid a premium for them, so if it's going to bug you it might be worth the peace of mind. I think if you look at the release models online and compare, you'll be convinced that they are authentic without spending the cash on legitcheck.

https://hypebeast.com/2020/9/air-jordan-1-low-light-smoke-grey-release-info-553558-030
cmk10
AG
K Bo said:

Mail call. Scooped these as a Christmas present to myself. Not sure if I'm being anal/paranoid but the logo on the back of the left shoe looks slightly off center/crooked. Otherwise the shoes look perfect and everything else is in line with my other 1's.

Got the Ted Lasso lows. Great pair
K Bo
AG
Thanks for all the info. I'm going to wear them. I don't think it's enough to be concerned about and looking at the images from hypebeast I could see where I'd be nitpicky about those, as well.

I was planning on getting red laces. I was just going to get some off Amazon but where's a better place to get quality laces?
cmk10
AG
Lace lab
MW03
AG
cmk10 said:

Lace lab

Yeah, I can personally vouch for their waxed laces in particular. Very nice quality. The thing that sucks about lace lab is that a pair will run you 5 or 6 bucks, but you only get free shipping at $20 or more. Consequently, if you're like me, you'll soon be swimming in extra laces.
K Bo
AG
Cool. I'll likely snag some laces for my AJ1 Obsidians and AJ4G
MW03
AG
You won't regret it, unless you regret getting hooked on swapping laces. I think 54" is pretty good for lows. Speaking of, I think I'm about to turn my grey/green mids into a mavs rip with some royal blue laces.
Goldie Wilson
MW03 said:

You won't regret it, unless you regret getting hooked on swapping laces. I think 54" is pretty good for lows. Speaking of, I think I'm about to turn my grey/green mids into a mavs rip with some royal blue laces.
Genius. Definitely post pics of that
Wheatables02
AG
K Bo said:

Mail call. Scooped these as a Christmas present to myself. Not sure if I'm being anal/paranoid but the logo on the back of the left shoe looks slightly off center/crooked. Otherwise the shoes look perfect and everything else is in line with my other 1's.

What's the name of this one? Love them!!
MW03
AG
"Light Smoke Gray Low" gets you the black tongue and red stamp, I believe
Goldie Wilson
https://stockx.com/air-jordan-1-low-light-smoke-grey
Buzzy

You know how they have Build A Bear for kids? They need Build A Pair for sneakerheads like y'all where you get to 'build' your copycat Air Jordan lows or whatever you want.
CFTXAG10
AG
The golden guard = chefs kiss!

CFTXAG10
AG
9am Nike App drop

powerbelly
AG
Is it better to use the app or website for nike.com drops?
CFTXAG10
AG
My personal preference is the app. I feel like its usually quicker/more efficient.
MW03
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

My personal preference is the app. I feel like its usually quicker/more efficient.

Same, especially if you can log in with a fingerprint and then pay with Apple or Google.
MW03
AG
powerbelly
AG
Those are very nice.
powerbelly
AG

russaggie
AG
I got em too!!
Teddy Perkins
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

9am Nike App drop

Wearing these right now.
cmk10
AG
Still pending for me size 11...
MW03
AG
Well these are going to be massive since it's (1) a dunk, (2) a Union collab, and (3) in Laker colors from an LA store

https://instagr.am/p/CYiT7rapZft

I'm hopeful it makes the navy and/or light blue slightly easier to cop.

powerbelly
AG
I hit on an 11. If they don't fit for whatever reason I will pass them on to you for cost.
MW03
AG
Nice pair of Saucony 5000s on End. Underrated brand/shoe. $110 + shipping (from UK)

https://www.endclothing.com/us/saucony-shadow-5000-s70404-33.html

Wheatables02
AG
Teddy Perkins said:

CFTXAG10 said:

9am Nike App drop

Wearing these right now
Dammit. Didn't get notified and they didn't show up on my feed....
concac
AG
Nike notifications are notoriously unreliable. I just set reminders on my phone instead.
MW03
AG
https://instagr.am/p/CYmYXLps0zn

Releasing tomorrow on Undefeated.com. No time listed, but it's usually 7AM CST

https://undefeated.com/collections/all

Goldie Wilson
Definitely need those
MBAR
AG
Those are def nice
Goldie Wilson
Enzo The Baker
AG
AM90 Off Noir restock at 9am today on Nike.
MW03
AG
HEAT

First Page Last Page
Page 104 of 413

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.