Sneaker Thread

1,987,402 Views | 18065 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by jah003
aggiebird02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Those are maybe the best looking Nikes I've ever seen…
This message brought to you by the Entertainment Board Sneaker Thread Player Haterz Club President.
BowSowy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L&F treatment, right?
MW03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BowSowy said:

L&F treatment, right?


Yep
MW03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nike is doing another round of 270s in city connect colors and the Astros for you Houston bros. Us Rangers fans are left to cry in our 2023 title swag.

https://sneakernews.com/2025/05/17/nike-air-max-270-mlb-city-connect-pack/?amp

nai06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'd buy the Miami ones of they didn't have the Marlins logo on them
vmiaptetr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HSS! This is the shoe that got me back into shoes. Got caught by my daughter doing childish things.
vmiaptetr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What is going on with shoe prices? These have been sitting at 3x this price. I'm about pull the trigger on these.
jrod2181
How long do you want to ignore this user?
More shoes for retail 214plus shipping. Anybody want the Corteiz Honey Black Size 10.5. Was not for me once I got in hand






agdoc2001
How long do you want to ignore this user?
tamuags08 said:

nai06 said:

I know they aren't for everyone, but I picked up these AF1s early this year and they are on sale now for $75. They are part of the "Since 1982" series, have upgraded leather, cream/coconut laces, and a gold lace bar. Quality-wise they really are a step up IMO. They are my go to for dressier sneakers or when I have to go to my company HQ in NYC (I work remote).
https://www.nike.com/t/air-force-1-07-lv8-mens-shoes-AS0QndbZ/HQ3639-720




I ordered these at one point and absolutely loved the quality. My wife asked why I bought t-sip shoes and they immediately got returned.

Fantastic materials and really sharp, just couldn't get past the "orange-ness"
You were right. Mine are on their way back. Just make these in an "English tan" and they'd be amazing.
WES2006AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
StillNotAnAggie said:

WES2006AG said:

My 10 year old Adidas slides are on their last leg and I am looking to replace them. Pretty much just wear them around the house. Anybody have any experience with this brand?

https://www.oofos.com/products/mens-ooahh-sport-flex-black-matte

Oofos are legit. They are super comfy. I bought a pair and my wife laughed at me. Then she tried them on and we were at the store the next day getting her a pair. My BiL is a swim coach and after trying mine won't wear anything else on the swim deck. I highly recommend them.
I picked up a pair of Oofos and I think these are exactly what I was looking for. Going to be my new everyday around the house shoe.
Nom de Plume
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hoping for AJ4 White Cement sz 14 on Saturday...... I don't chase shoes but the AJ4s always speak to me for some reason.

Didn't know SNKRS Exclusive Access was a thing.
jrod2181
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Finish line and jd sports are doing FCFS Saturday if you have any in your area get their early and hope they have a 14
Best of luck
aTm_bomb
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Do you want us to chase a size 14 for you on SNKRS?
vmiaptetr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Welp…

Nom de Plume
How long do you want to ignore this user?
aTm_bomb said:

Do you want us to chase a size 14 for you on SNKRS?

Idk how that works here, but if anyone is so inclined...
Nom de Plume
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jrod2181 said:

Finish line and jd sports are doing FCFS Saturday if you have any in your area get their early and hope they have a 14
Best of luck

There's one near me in SA. What's "early"?
texag06ish
How long do you want to ignore this user?
NICE!

I checked the price on the lows. Still too high.
MW03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
vmiaptetr said:

Welp…




Go big. I've decided that I'm going to get the Kobe Bruce Lee alternates this Christmas if business is good.
aTm_bomb
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I try to get a W in your size. If I do I post on here asking if you want me to take delivery from Nike. If you didn't get them yourself and still want them then I will ship to you for cost and tax. I usually text back and forth with the tracking number so you can follow it.

Done it with vmiaptetr a couple times.
vmiaptetr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yep. aTm_bomb is solid.
vmiaptetr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jrod2181
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I would say 8 or 830 to be safe is what i usually do. My JD opens 11 but on release days they will usually open at 10 if a line. Also Kicking It in San Antonio is doing FCFS at 9 am so maybe 7 for them to get in line.

Kicking It
Dropping this Saturday 05/24 in our San Antonio & Austin boutiques

First come first serve at 9am

Men's 8-15 for $225
Grade School 3.5y-7y for $160
Pre School 10.5c-3y for $115
Toddlers 2c-10c for $85

San Antonio
842 NW Loop 410 #103
Park North Shopping Center
vmiaptetr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
At the skatepark with the kids this morning.
fig96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Been looking for a new pair of indoor flats (soccer) that I can wear around as well as to play in and ran across these, I don't need another white gumsole shoe right now but these might make a nice gameday shoe (color is dark and leans a little purple but it's prob close enough)…




Like this colorway too…



Ending up ordering a different pair I've been looking at for a while, will update when the mail call happens.
Nom de Plume
How long do you want to ignore this user?
vmiaptetr said:

Yep. aTm_bomb is solid.

Sounds good to me! Thanks for the help.
fig96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mail call, these got in just over 24 hours from order which is wild.


Yoda
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nike.com just did a $5 increase across the board. That really stinks, but it pushed me to jump on a new pair of Jordan lows I'd been watching, using a $10 off Memorial Day coupon on StockX, which made the price (even with all fees) $40 less than retail.

Maybe the new normal in the name of tariffs?
vmiaptetr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jordan 11 releases this fall are set to be $250/pair.
BowSowy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Easy cop on the WC4
aTm_bomb
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nom with the W. Congrats!
Nom de Plume
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yup, same.

Sweet!!! Thanks. I'll keep you posted. Tick tock...
Nom de Plume
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So we both Got em. Lol

They'll look good next to my Breds. Thanks atm bomb!
Teddy Perkins
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L for me
aTm_bomb
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Need some 14s?
Teddy Perkins
How long do you want to ignore this user?
aTm_bomb said:

Need some 14s?
12s, unfortunately
First Page Last Page
Page 467 of 517 ▼
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.