Sneaker Thread

1,991,696 Views | 18084 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by cmk10
WES2006AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My 10 year old Adidas slides are on their last leg and I am looking to replace them. Pretty much just wear them around the house. Anybody have any experience with this brand?

https://www.oofos.com/products/mens-ooahh-sport-flex-black-matte
MW03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
WES2006AG said:

My 10 year old Adidas slides are on their last leg and I am looking to replace them. Pretty much just wear them around the house. Anybody have any experience with this brand?

https://www.oofos.com/products/mens-ooahh-sport-flex-black-matte
I dont; however, I will say that I have played the slides game extensively:

Jordan Play
Nike Asuna 2
Nike Calm
Yeezy
Adilette Aqua
Adissage
Croc

Etc.

I always come back to the Adilette Comfort slides. Just can't beat them.
WES2006AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MW03 said:

I always come back to the Adilette Comfort slides. Just can't beat them.
These are what I have and love them but the newer version isn't nearly as soft. They made a change several years ago and they just aren't what they used to be.
MW03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yeah, they used to market them as "cloudfoam" and those were goated
Teddy Perkins
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MW03 said:

WES2006AG said:

My 10 year old Adidas slides are on their last leg and I am looking to replace them. Pretty much just wear them around the house. Anybody have any experience with this brand?

https://www.oofos.com/products/mens-ooahh-sport-flex-black-matte
I dont; however, I will say that I have played the slides game extensively:

Jordan Play
Nike Asuna 2
Nike Calm
Yeezy
Adilette Aqua
Adissage
Croc

Etc.

I always come back to the Adilette Comfort slides. Just can't beat them.
After wearing the Yeezy slides forever, the comfort slides just don't compare for me. The foam and fit of the Yeezy's is just superior. That said, I did hit on the team red Nike Rejuven8 slides and am hoping those are comparable to the Yeezy slides.

The one major drawback for the Yeezy slides for me is that they squeak like a MFer on my wood floors, especially after the floors are mopped. I cringe hard when I'm creeping to bed and they squeak with every step after the misses (super light sleeper) has gone to sleep. Really hoping the Rejuven8 slides don't have the same problem. I'm hopeful considering they have a legit outsole.
BowSowy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That and if they get wet, they yank the hair off the top of my foot. Still, love my yeezy slides
MW03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I've found that nearly every "rubber topped" slide I've had gives me crazy blisters on the tops of my feet.
WES2006AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HSF! Couldn't pass up the new Action Bronson 990v6 when it fell below retail on StockX.
CFTXAG10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Funky! I like it. I'm slowly becoming a 60/40 Nike-New Balance fan (mostly 9060's)
cr0wbar
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HSF!

Some Junkie Cosmonaut
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Who knew Bigfoot had such small feet…
vmiaptetr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gonna be a painful L.

WES2006AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CFTXAG10 said:

Funky! I like it. I'm slowly becoming a 60/40 Nike-New Balance fan (mostly 9060's)
I still like my Nike retros but they are tough to grab when you know thee NB sitting right next to them are so much more comfortable.
StillNotAnAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
WES2006AG said:

My 10 year old Adidas slides are on their last leg and I am looking to replace them. Pretty much just wear them around the house. Anybody have any experience with this brand?

https://www.oofos.com/products/mens-ooahh-sport-flex-black-matte

Oofos are legit. They are super comfy. I bought a pair and my wife laughed at me. Then she tried them on and we were at the store the next day getting her a pair. My BiL is a swim coach and after trying mine won't wear anything else on the swim deck. I highly recommend them.
jrod2181
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anybody interested in the Paul Rodriguez SB Dunk. I bought size 12 today at APB bc all they had but my wife was able to score an 11 for me. 135 plus shipping can send out today or in morning.


jrod2181
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Use code adidas45 for additional 45% off to bring total to 13.75 about 15 with tax
Adidas men's adifom iiinfinity mules

https://shop.simon.com/products/mens-adidas-adifom-iiinfinity-mules-1?crpid=8002074607676&%243p=a_rakuten_marketing&ran_mid=50745&~click_id=y9ozrjBcgg8-1ZvpFtq.PtRVYGqhCZsgsA&~feature=affiliate&~channel=rakuten&utm_source=rakuten&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_content=Mavely&utm_campaign=10_1&ranMID=50745&ranEAID=y9ozrjBcgg8&ranSiteID=y9ozrjBcgg8-1ZvpFtq.PtRVYGqhCZsgsA




powerbelly
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That's about $13 too much.
jrod2181
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I mean yes but hey you never know someone here might like it for the price
fig96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HSF to all those that celebrate.

vmiaptetr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not a Naruto guy, but I like the Weapons, and these are clean. May 22.

aggiebird02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Those are nice…
MW03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"I am what I am." - Popeye
jrod2181
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HSS had to bring them out again 8 ball tournament today

vmiaptetr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I don't see anything on SNKRS yet, but if you want a hand, I don't mind helping out. Just let me know what size.
russaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Im seeing them now. It shows releasing at 9am.
aTm_bomb
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Landed an 11.5 in the Seoul aj3.
russaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I got a pair too!
aTm_bomb
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Guess they're not as limited as I had heard.
aznaggiegirl07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Damn, I missed it…
nai06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Took a L this morning. Probably for the best as it wasn't a must have for me.
fig96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MW03 said:

"I am what I am." - Popeye

Really love this colorway.
BowSowy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
nai06 said:

Took a L this morning. Probably for the best as it wasn't a must have for me.
Same. Wasn't in love with these and I'm not Korean so I'm not upset about it
aznaggiegirl07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BowSowy said:

nai06 said:

Took a L this morning. Probably for the best as it wasn't a must have for me.
Same. Wasn't in love with these and I'm not Korean so I'm not upset about it


Well, I am Korean and I'm kinda upset about it…

It's my fault…
Green2Maroon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I was stationed there and kinda wish I tried for them.
MW03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Keeping these. Love the materials
First Page Last Page
Page 466 of 517 ▼
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.