Sneaker Thread

1,991,766 Views | 18084 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by cmk10
BowSowy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
aTm_bomb said:

I only have one more pair Im getting and then there is nothing on my list until the narduar tartan dunks.

However I feel like I'm supposed to go for the WC 4s bc they are OG. I'm getting sucked into the hype. Is it just me? Same thing happened with the wet cement 4s and I ended up letting them go.
Do you think you'll wear them? It's as simple as that. These won't have noticeably better materials or anything. These UNC 1s are an OG colorway, did you feel compelled to get them?

That said, I am fully in on the white cement 4s and the grape 5s. I do love OGs and I only have one pair of white 4s, and no pairs of white 5s

vmiaptetr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Happy Mother's Day

Teddy Perkins
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HSS Mother's Day Edition

vmiaptetr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I was gonna put HSMD, but SMD has other internet connotations that have nothing to do with Mother's Day.
Teddy Perkins
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gum sole gang
jrod2181
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Forrest Gump Cortez 49.98 currently

https://www.shoepalace.com/products/nike-dm4044-108-cortez-leather-mens-running-shoes-white-varsity-blue-varsity-red?variant=42852231676110&ranMID=42094&ranEAID=UaHsEw9e5Q8&ranSiteID=UaHsEw9e5Q8-5XtBSfWeQiVJP23zl3D.jA
nai06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Any idea how these run size wise? Tempted to buy a pair just because of the price
jrod2181
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Unfortunately I do not. I have never owned a pair. Based on a couple searches looks like 1/2 size up is way to go. I ordered me a size 11. Price was too good. I can see myself wearing these quite a bit
vmiaptetr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yes please.

https://sneakernews.com/2025/05/12/atmos-new-balance-1000-bandhu-m1000ap/?amp

Teddy Perkins
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gum sole gang
jrod2181
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not sure if any shoes you all eyeing on stockx but today 5/13 at noon eastern for 12 hours it is no fees for sellers so prices may drop to a point you like
David_Puddy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm surprising those UNC Reimagined 1 highs are just sitting there. You can grab damn near all sizes on SNKRs still. A few years ago those would have instantly sold out.
nai06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I know they aren't for everyone, but I picked up these AF1s early this year and they are on sale now for $75. They are part of the "Since 1982" series, have upgraded leather, cream/coconut laces, and a gold lace bar. Quality-wise they really are a step up IMO. They are my go to for dressier sneakers or when I have to go to my company HQ in NYC (I work remote).
https://www.nike.com/t/air-force-1-07-lv8-mens-shoes-AS0QndbZ/HQ3639-720

agdoc2001
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Those are awesome - thanks for posting
fig96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Teddy Perkins said:

Gum sole gang

I dig the look of these a lot but
a) don't need another white or black sneaker right now (but could probably talk myself into the black)
b) these look to have a very similar form factor to Sambas which are not the least bit comfortable
tamuags08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
nai06 said:

I know they aren't for everyone, but I picked up these AF1s early this year and they are on sale now for $75. They are part of the "Since 1982" series, have upgraded leather, cream/coconut laces, and a gold lace bar. Quality-wise they really are a step up IMO. They are my go to for dressier sneakers or when I have to go to my company HQ in NYC (I work remote).
https://www.nike.com/t/air-force-1-07-lv8-mens-shoes-AS0QndbZ/HQ3639-720




I ordered these at one point and absolutely loved the quality. My wife asked why I bought t-sip shoes and they immediately got returned.

Fantastic materials and really sharp, just couldn't get past the "orange-ness"
vmiaptetr
How long do you want to ignore this user?

vmiaptetr
How long do you want to ignore this user?

boogieman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nice!
No luck for me.
jrod2181
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L today on SNKRS but happy with this today

vmiaptetr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Unfortunately, the Ruby Red's were still out of my price range even with the seller fees waved.
nai06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Only just outside the range
vmiaptetr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gonna be FCFS.
fig96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I need to see these on feet but love the colorway.
fig96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
vmiaptetr said:

Unfortunately, the Ruby Red's were still out of my price range even with the seller fees waved.

Too bad you're so much less affluent than the typical TexAgs poster, from my understanding most could find the money for those in their couch cushions.
nai06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone going for the AJ3 Seoul 2.0? I dismissed them at first but they are growing on me.

vmiaptetr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
aznaggiegirl07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
nai06 said:

Anyone going for the AJ3 Seoul 2.0? I dismissed them at first but they are growing on me.




When are these supposed to drop?
BowSowy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Supposed to be Saturday on SNKRS
Teddy Perkins
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Clean!

tamuags08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
*slaps hood*
Just imagine how much salsa you could drip down onto these bad boys at Chuy's
StillNotAnAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?


Nike Pegasus Premium on Nike now.
https://nike.sng.link/Astn5/6tbz/r_c25979b150
texag06ish
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I think I might pick these up.
boogieman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
THE PRODUCT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE


That was speedy, er, fast.
aTm_bomb
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Landed the cactus slides and the team red slides. Will see if I prefer them to the reactx shoes.
First Page Last Page
Page 465 of 517 ▼
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.