Community Is Now On Netflix

34,081 Views | 260 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by jbryan10
chipotle
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"I often think about that night. Such a small event but ultimately the moment that would lead me to becoming Ayuban...highest leader of the Yakuza."
Quinn
AG
Community has been my favorite comedy since it came out and my wife and I have been watching the dvds for years. I always said that people would love Community once it came to Netflix and it makes me so happy to see that come true. Love seeing other people discover and rediscover this show.
ashleyschaeffer
Jim01 said:

Finished my rewatch. Damn such a great show.

And a really good finale. Meta as hell with some emotion. And a great ending song choice with Lord Huron. I didn't know who they were back then, now a big fan and have all three of their albums.

And the final board game bit was nails.

Just finished watching this for the first time, series finale got me. When Abed started crying my eyes might have watered a bit. Surprised me how invested I had become in these characters.
kapon
AG
Just started watching because of this thread.
Great show!
Thanks!
Humorous Username
AG
AliasMan02 said:

My god, meowmeowbeans is so great.

Watching it right now. I've lost count of the number of times my wife and I have laughed and then said, "this show."
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
That was a good episode...the GI Joe Episode was freaking amazing and it comes soon after....
ChipFTAC01
AG
Watched the zombie episode and the ***** assassin Abed episode last night. So good.
JayHowdy!
The three that stick out to me were the two paintball episodes and the pillow fort - blanket fort civil war. I laughed for 5 minutes when I saw Pierce in the Iron Man pillow suit.

KidDoc
AG
JayHowdy! said:

The three that stick out to me were the two paintball episodes and the pillow fort - blanket fort civil war. I laughed for 5 minutes when I saw Pierce in the Iron Man pillow suit.

I watched that one yesterday and it was awesome! I love the documentary style.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Humorous Username
AG
Big Chief Drunk-ey
Humorous Username
AG
Finished the series last night. Will watch again.

Troy and Shirley leaving was a noticeable impact. Best show of the final season was Grifting 101.
CowtownAg06
AG
I loved this show when it was on the air, but didn't watch past season 4. I'm in mid S3 right now and love it even more this time. I watched Remedial Chaos Theory last night and it still maybe my favorite.
oragator
5 cans of olives!
98Ag99Grad
AG
Aero Aggie 44 said:

My absolute favorite episode.

Yes, 100%! This one and the Secret Garden episode are my all time favs!
GIF Reactor
AG
I'm just about done with season #1, and this is such a great show. I'm really sorry that I missed it while it was actually on air, but the ability to watch uninterrupted episodes has been great. I just finished the chicken finger / mafia episode. That may have been their best yet.
kapon
AG
In season 2 now, and loving it!

Betty White in anthropology 101 is hysterical!
Quinn
AG
Electrical_Ag said:

I'm just about done with season #1, and this is such a great show. I'm really sorry that I missed it while it was actually on air, but the ability to watch uninterrupted episodes has been great. I just finished the chicken finger / mafia episode. That may have been their best yet.
It's impossible to rank them, but the chicken fingers is absolutely one of my favorite episodes.
GIF Reactor
AG
It probably helps that Goodfellas is one of my favorite movies.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
FightinTexasAg15
AG
I really enjoyed my re-watch. Now I'm jumping back in for a re-re-watch. The show is just so clever and amazing
Max Power
AG
98Ag99Grad said:

Aero Aggie 44 said:

Love that episode, I would totally buy that game.
AliasMan02
AG
oragator said:

5 cans of olives!

One of the greatest B-stories in the history of television. Jim Rash is so great and sells the hell out of it.
Beat40
AliasMan02 said:

oragator said:

5 cans of olives!

One of the greatest B-stories in the history of television. Jim Rash is so great and sells the hell out of it.

You should check out The Darkest Timeline podcast what Joel McHale and Ken Jeong - the episodes with Jim Rash are so dang good.
MW03
AG
I didn't learn until recently that Jim Rash wrote both The Descendants and the criminally underrated The Way Way Back, and that he directed the latter. Crazy talented guy.
Humorous Username
AG
He won an Oscar for The Descendants.
Carlo4
AG
Max Power said:

98Ag99Grad said:

Aero Aggie 44 said:

Love that episode, I would totally buy that game.

A top 5 all time episode for me. I wonder if this episode will now be added to the list of all that is going on in the country. Confederate flag in a few scenes, the game play, etc.

CowtownAg06
AG
I feel like it's pretty obviously a parody so hopefully common sense prevails.
oragator
Spoilers if anyone still cares five years on...

My only disappointment in the finale was that they couldn't get Glover back for it. And having to hear the theme music 8 or so times.
But I love that they didn't try to tie it up with a neat bow, life just went on. Some left, come stayed, some had plans some didn't. No final "we were always in love and now we'll be together" stuff. Just life. And the commercial at the end was great.

And can I say that the Mee Maw Aunt Polly thing in the penultimate episode is one of my favorites from the whole series.
FredMc92
oragator said:

And can I say that the Mee Maw Aunt Polly thing in the penultimate episode is one of my favorites from the whole series.
There's a man who knows how to marry his cousin!
NoahAg
Watching the series for the first time. Four seasons in it was climbing my list of favorite sitcoms, almost passing Scrubs. Then season five starts. Still funny but not the same. Troy and Abed were so integral to the show.
bearamedic99
AG
Rewatching the series as well

I had forgot about the chloroform in s2Ep2. So hilarious.

Then that brilliant outtake. I'm going to see if I can find the outtake online.
bearamedic99
AG
GiveEmHellBill
AG
Okay, for as huge a fan I am of the series, I have to admit that I had not seen most of the last season, as it was on Yahoo TV and I didn't have Hulu when it went there. Now that it's on Netflix, I've re-watched the series and I am now on season 6.

I just finished the third episode (the one where they discover Greendale gave a diploma to a dog).......and holy crap, that was a hilarious episode. In fact, all three episodes of the sixth season have been top notch. Better than most of the fifth season and better than the entirety of the fourth season.

The running gag of the Dean texting a Japanese teen who was posing as Winger was absolutely brilliant.

kapon
AG
Furlock Bones said:

jm94 said:

Alison Brie

watch GLOW on netflix.
Started up GLOW, and didn't recognize her!
CowtownAg06
AG
Finished S3 of my rewatch and almost didn't even start S4. I'm really glad we did. Sure it's not as epic as the first 3, but it's still really good. I thought it was going to be eye roll bad but I was wrong.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.