Community Is Now On Netflix

33,881 Views | 260 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by jbryan10
FightinTexasAg15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My wife has been watching cougar town on Hulu, and Abed actually made it on the show

double aught
AG
Builder93 said:

Jeff Winger, you sonofa*****!

I'm only two seasons in, but this might be my favorite line. Love the paintball episodes.
MichaelJ
AG
I missed this show during its time. I'm in the middle of season 4 - this is by far the worst season

Question - why are seasons 4-6 half the duration each of seasons 1-3?
ChipFTAC01
AG
At some point it went from being a network show to a streaming show.
MichaelJ
AG
ChipFTAC01 said:

At some point it went from being a network show to a streaming show.

That was just season 6
atm0812
AG
It didn't have great viewership ratings, and NBC didn't know what to do with its comedies at that point. Parks & REC also got the 13 episode treatment a couple times. Then season 6 was on Yahoo!
FightinTexasAg15
AG
MichaelJ said:

I missed this show during its time. I'm in the middle of season 4 - this is by far the worst season

Question - why are seasons 4-6 half the duration each of seasons 1-3?

The creator Dan Harmon left the show in season 4 which is why it lost a lot of its greatness. He came back for 5 but that started the beginning of the end for the show
MichaelJ
AG
Personally - even the back third of season 3 was kinda weak
Malachi Constant
AG
Just finished the whole series. So weird that I never watched this show as it was running.
MROD92
Wife and I binged watch the entire series the last few weeks. Fantastic, so much meta stuff I had to pause continuously to ensure I was catching everything. Was hoping Annie and Jeff ended up together, but that was a personal preference. Still a great journey
Señor Chang
AG
For everyone watching it on Netflix, you should find the Dungeons and Dragons episode that was banned by Netflix. For me it's a top 5 episode.
CapCityAg89
AG
atm0812 said:

It didn't have great viewership ratings, and NBC didn't know what to do with its comedies at that point. Parks & REC also got the 13 episode treatment a couple times. Then season 6 was on Yahoo!

Ahhh. Hence the f-bombs at the end of the season.
MROD92
Seor Chang said:

For everyone watching it on Netflix, you should find the Dungeons and Dragons episode that was banned by Netflix. For me it's a top 5 episode.

TOTALLY agree. Sepinwall said might be his favorite of the series
CDub06
AG
Seor Chang said:

Definitely. I think it's my favorite outside the paintball episodes. There are also a few callbacks to it in later episodes.
schmidthead
Doing a rewatch and completely forgot Kevin Corrigan was Professor Professorson. Completely random but I got drunk with him when I lived in NYC... I forgot he's been in a lot of stuff but he was in a couple of Scorsese films. I asked what Scorsese was like and he said he was an "absolute gentleman." I don't remember the rest of the night (alcohol and ambien) but I remember that! Yes, cool story brah.
jbryan10
AG
Appears to be available on Prime.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.