Favorite Lines from The Office (US)

109,908 Views | 797 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Jugstore Cowboy
Fat Bib Fortuna
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
One of the great accomplishments from my time dating my wife was getting her hooked on The Office early on (2008ish). We're DVRing and watching 2-4 every night thanks to TBS and Comedy Central, and even though I've seen most of them 5-10 times, you never get tired of some of the dialogue. Interested to hearing some of your favorites. Mine from recent episodes;

Ive listened to a few episodes of Pam & Angela's podcast, and it is really fun btw if you haven't heard of it.

Toby: I don't think Michael intended to punish me by putting Ryan back here with Kelly. But, if he did intend that, wow. Genius.

Creed - describing Roy's attack on Jim to Angela: I remember it was very late at night, like eleven, eleven-thirty. Big fella comes in, screaming about God knows what. I think maybe Halpert had stolen his car, something like that. So the big fella pulls out a sock filled with nickels, then Schrute, grabs a can of hairspray and a lighter-

shaynew1
AG
I declare

Bankruptcy
boy09
AG
The Lost
DID I STUTTER?
FightinTexasAg15
AG
There's too many to pick. I think I used quotes from the office on a daily basis.

Gigem314
AG
boy09
AG

This would be a lot easier if we could do favorite lines by episode...
TexAgBolter
AG
Series finale.

Dwight: You came.

Michael: That's what she said.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them

^that line is so money, but you don't even know it, but you do.
jamesf
AG
07ag
AG
https://ts.la/eric59704
malenurse
AG
Quote:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and Toby, I would shoot Toby twice.
P.C. Principal
I'm not superstitious, just a little stitious.

It is your birthday.

Stanley, you crush your wife during sex and your heart sucks. Boom, roasted.
MGS
Toby is in HR, which technically means he works for corporate, so he's really not a part of our family. Also, he's divorced, so he's really not a part of his family.
Urban Ag
AG
wife and I just started The Office a couple weeks ago. We're about halfway thru Season 2.

No exaggeration, I think this is the funniest thing I have ever seen on tv.
Tanya 93
I enjoy having breakfast in bed. I like waking up to the smell of bacon. Sue me. And since I don't have a butler, I have to do it myself. So, most nights before I go to bed, I will lay six strips of bacon out on my George Foreman grill. Then I go to sleep. When I wake up, I plug in the grill. I go back to sleep again. Then I wake up to the smell of crackling bacon. It is delicious. It's good for me. It's a perfect way to start the day.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
That is a $200 plasma screen TV that you just killed! Good luck paying me back with your zero-dollars-a-year salary plus benefits, babe!
AgGrad99
AG

Michael: 'I can catch a fish with a 5 cent worm!'

Creed: '5 cents? You're paying way too much for your worms man. Who's your worm guy?'

schmendeler
AG
CW Griswold
Why are you the way that you are? Honestly, every time I try to do something fun or exciting, you make it not that way. I hate so much about the things that you choose to be.

beanbean
I am a good person and sometimes good people don't get no respect. Rodney Dangerfield. Hey! I don't get no respect. No respect at all. When I was in the sandbox as a kid I got no respect. My wife likes to talk after sex, so she called me from a hotel room, said "I don't respect you." Aaaaaaaah. Thoughtless. You know what don't get no respect? Airplane food. Why don't they just make the plane outta the airline food. My wife don't get no respect, so take her please. If you don't get no respect, you might be a redneck. Respect, is niceee. Borat. What's the deal with grapenuts? No grapes no nuts. I don't get no respect.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
I think this thread is best served by becoming an Office gif party.

And finally, Bill O'Brien up 21-0 with a 4th and 1 in Chiefs' territory.
johnnyblaze36
AG
"Why don't you explain this to me like I'm five".

https://vimeo.com/27060669
MBAR
AG
shaynew1 said:

I declare

Bankruptcy
This hands down for me.
MBAR
AG
Urban Ag said:

wife and I just started The Office a couple weeks ago. We're about halfway thru Season 2.

No exaggeration, I think this is the funniest thing I have ever seen on tv.
You're about to get into the prime seasons.
PDWT_12
AG
"So next summer..."

"I'll be six."

No idea why but that seemingly throwaway line cracks me up every time.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
TheDraw
AG
[ol]
"Sometimes I'll start a sentence and I don't even know where it's going. I just hope I find it along the way." Michael Scott (Season 5, The Duel)"And I knew exactly what to do. But in a much more real sense, I had no idea what to do." Michael Scott (Season 5, Stress Relief: Part 1)"I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days, before you've actually left them." Andy Bernard (Season 9, Finale)"The worst thing about prison was the dementors." Michael "Prison Mike" Scott (Season 3, The Convict)[/ol]
  • "'R' is among the most menacing of sounds. That's why they call it 'murder' and not 'mukduk.'"
  • Dwight Schrute (Season 6, Mafia)

• "Joke's on you Goldenface, that man was a wanted animal rapist." Michael Scarn (Season 7, Threat
  • Level Midnight)

• "Jim is my enemy. But it turns out that Jim is also his own worst enemy. And the enemy of my enemy is my friend. So Jim, is actually my friend. But, because he is his own worst enemy, the enemy of my friend is my enemy so actually Jim is my enemy." Dwight Schrute (Season 6, Koi Pond)

• [ol]
    "Abraham Lincoln once said that 'If you're a racist, I will attack you with the North," and these are the principles I carry with me in the workplace." Michael Scott (Season 1, Diversity Day)"I feel God in this Chili's tonight." Pam Beesly (Season 2, The Dundies)"I am running away from my responsibilities. And it feels good." Michael Scott (Season 4, Money)"As it turns out, you can't just check someone into rehab against their will. They have to do it voluntarily. They have to hit rock bottom. So I think I know what I need to do at this point. I need to find ways to push Meredith to the bottom. Um. I think I can do it." Michael Scott (Season 5, Moroccan Christmas)"That is sort of an oaky afterbirth." Michael Scott (Season 4, Dinner Party)[/ol]
    91_Aggie
    AG
    You don't call retarded people retards. You call your friends a retard when they do something retarded.
    HoustonAg2106
    AG
    Orlando Ayala Cant Read
    AG
    This show is proving to age probably better than any other sitcom in history. At least imho.

I mean you simply never ever get sick of watching the reruns.
    Urban Ag
    AG
    Kevin dumping the chili.

Cant stop laughing from a three second soundless gif.

AgfromHOU
    AG
    She ain't yo ho, no mo

It's like seeing all your kids grow up and marry each other
    ATM9000
    AG
    Hello Oscar Mayer weiner lover. I bet that you have a bunch of liberal girl-type friends. Who trust you implicitly. Because they know you'd would never touch them. Because of your condition.

OjoDelMono77
    AG
    Michael Scott: ...some burritos or some colored greens or some pad thai.

Stanley: It's collard greens.

Michael Scott: What?

Stanley: It's collard greens.

Michael Scott: That doesn't really make any sense. You don't call them collard people. That's offensive.

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.