2020 Concerts, who you seeing?

15,281 Views | 240 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Aust Ag
TopFlightReject
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I know not many here are into heavy metal/metalcore but I just bought tix to Parkway Drive, Hatebreed, Knocked Loose, and Fit for a King at White Oak on 9/16.

PWD is bringing their full european pyro show with them and I'm super excited to see Knocked Loose and FFAK.
Echoes97
AG
62strat said:

Damn... Devin Townsend frieken sold out Denver show 3 weeks in advance! Didn't see that coming. I got so close to buying but thought we might go somewhere for spring break. Now I find sister in law is coming here so I go to buy but it's too late.

That sucks for sure but damn glad to see Devy selling out shows anywhere he can! Certainly you can get some tix somewhere, they should be around. Can't wait for the show here in Houston on 3/9! Set list from Montreal looks Ki-heavy (which is cool w/ me).
Us And Them - The Pink Floyd Experience
http://www.usandthemband.net
schmendeler
AG
Black Keys!!
Know Your Enemy
AG
Going to see Dweezil Zappa tonight.
62strat
AG
Echoes97 said:

62strat said:

Damn... Devin Townsend frieken sold out Denver show 3 weeks in advance! Didn't see that coming. I got so close to buying but thought we might go somewhere for spring break. Now I find sister in law is coming here so I go to buy but it's too late.

That sucks for sure but damn glad to see Devy selling out shows anywhere he can! Certainly you can get some tix somewhere, they should be around. Can't wait for the show here in Houston on 3/9! Set list from Montreal looks Ki-heavy (which is cool w/ me).

hes playing at a dang 500 person theater. He totally should have played at the new mission ballroom (where Opeth is next Monday) it holds a thousand or two.

I'm finally getting into all his stuff. Ki is not my favorite, and coincidentally I listened to it today driving to work and back. I do like a lot of his stuff though, across all his genres.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Front row off to the left waiting for Chris & Rich Robinson to take the stage for an acoustic show.
AgLaw
AG
Eagles tonight
Lukas Nelson in March 21
Avetts and Violent Femmes on May 1
Sara Watkins May 8
Elton John June 27
GnR July 26 at Wrigley Field
Edit: Stones at the Cotton Bowl in May.
YouBet
AG
AgLaw said:

Eagles tonight
Lukas Nelson in March 21
Avetts and Violent Femmes on May 1
Sara Watkins May 8
Elton John June 27
GnR July 26 at Wrigley Field

Saw Eagles last night. It was awesome.
62strat
AG
Anyone who bought PJ tickets know the face value of club level seats?
Know Your Enemy
AG
Junkhead said:

Front row off to the left waiting for Chris & Rich Robinson to take the stage for an acoustic show.
See this thread for some video from the show

Quite possibly a top 5 show of all time.
62strat
AG
Just scored some pretty good seats for Pearl Jam in Denver. I should have known to just try and get them at first on sale, my wife is a huge fan and hasn't seen them in so long since they just don't seem to tour that much.

Got front row in a club level, so I'm pretty happy.
jorgerr96
Anyone going to DC Jam on july 4th?
jorgerr96
Hitting Okeechobee fest this weekend in Florida, worried about the coronavirus lol.
Hopefully Coachella doesn't get canceled since it would be my first time going.
Jasomania
AG
I picked up the Ticket To Rock from livenation yesterday. It's a five concert package for lawn tickets, they have it for CWMP in Houston and a bunch of other places with outdoor amphitheaters. It was a good deal, $80 dollars (~$100 with fees) and includes:

• Slipknot
  • Megadeth and Lamb of God
  • Breaking Benjamin
  • Korn and Faith No More
  • Disturbed
goadius6
AG
Susto at Club Dad tomorrow night! Always a good show
BCSWguru
caught Diamond Rio on Friday in Waco. Have no idea how a bunch of 50-70 year old dudes sing that well still. But it was amazing.

AgLaw
AG
Foos in OKC on April 16
Know Your Enemy
AG
AgLaw said:

Foos in OKC on April 16
I will be there too.
Proposition Joe
Planning on seeing Def/Poison/Motley at Globe Life later this year, but actually debating making the drive to Tulsa to see Poison/Tom Keifer/Sebastian Bach just because that seems like it'd be a pretty fun show.
TopFlightReject
Jasomania said:

I picked up the Ticket To Rock from livenation yesterday. It's a five concert package for lawn tickets, they have it for CWMP in Houston and a bunch of other places with outdoor amphitheaters. It was a good deal, $80 dollars (~$100 with fees) and includes:

• Slipknot
  • Megadeth and Lamb of God
  • Breaking Benjamin
  • Korn and Faith No More
  • Disturbed

If I didn't have a kid coming around Labor Day I'd be all over that. I had to talk my wife into letting me out for a night to see PWD/Hatebreed at White Oak in September. This was a no-go. haha.

But very good deal indeed.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Eric Tessmer 5/2 at the Granada
AgLaw
AG
Junkhead said:

AgLaw said:

Foos in OKC on April 16
I will be there too.
They are easily in my top 5 best live bands.
ORAggieFan
So far I've got
The Revivalists (San Diego)
Zac Brown Band (San Diego)
DMB x2 (Irvine)
jorgerr96
I bought the Megadeth M&G and there are like 3 different bands doing M&G so who knows who is getting first dibs to barricade. Might buy the m&g for Juanes in San Antonio.

Flights are cheap rn if anyone is traveling for a show. I booked my flight for Taylor Swift next month and now getting tempted to do Welcome to Rockville on sunday just to see Metallica and Anthrax.

Was thinking of DC Jam but sources are saying Foo will be at Lolla too so I'll just catch them there. if Outside Lands get Foo and Vampire Weekend as headliners I would love to go back as I loved that festival when I went 3 years ago
jorgerr96
Rumors of Coachella being canceled.
Know Your Enemy
AG
jorgerr96 said:

I hope Rage doesn't cancel their tour. I'm about to buy a plane ticket to Chicago for that show.
jetch17
AG
Junkhead said:

jorgerr96 said:

I hope Rage doesn't cancel their tour. I'm about to buy a plane ticket to Chicago for that show.
was just thinking about this as my buddies were asking about what they want to do about El Paso ... i told them not to be vagines
jorgerr96
PJ supposedly in Hou and Dallas in early november
ACL sized gap on their fall schedule
jorgerr96
Airlines are waving everything rn so if the price is good might as well. I booked one to atl for next months Taylor Swift and now hoping the prices to Chicago in july fall to book Lolla early lol
Echoes97
AG
Devin Townsend tonight in Houston! Very stoked as always, dude is amazing.
Us And Them - The Pink Floyd Experience
http://www.usandthemband.net
goadius6
AG
Jacket is back!

Announced today on Ohana Fest lineup.

I expect an album and tour announcement shortly!
jorgerr96
PJ tour postponed
Sixdrakes
AG
jorgerr96 said:

PJ tour postponed
I had tickets to MSG and floor seats for OKC. To say I am severely bummed by this news is a major understatement.
jorgerr96
A source that works for WSJ says Coachella is being moved to October 9 and the following week, which would make Coachella W1 clash with ACL W2.

Know Your Enemy
AG
Stapleton postpones 4 shows.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.