2020 Concerts, who you seeing?

15,276 Views | 240 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Aust Ag
Proposition Joe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MEGA2020
CHECKMATE
Aggie94
AG
AgsMyDude
AG
Sturgill/Childers in Austin
Stapleton in San Antonio
Randy Rogers

At least so far
Know Your Enemy
AG
Aggie94 said:

YESSSSSSSS
jetch17
AG
Deftones purchased ... now onto RATM

I have a feeling one of the early border shows are going to be on another level which makes me want to hit El Paso

Would also think a quick trip to Chicago or someplace fun would be a good opp - already checked and cubs are away that week for my thought of a wrigley/RATM parlay
Mike Elko
AG
Thanks!
Mike Elko
AG
Had the same thought about Rage/Cubbies. Damn Pirates.
Know Your Enemy
AG
If you go to the Chicago show, let me know.
KidDoc
AG
Had front row for Foreigner at Rudder. Was awesome!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Aggie94 said:

Has anyone seen a pre-sale code for this tour? It starts in a few minutes and I can't find it anywhere. I've been on their mailing list for YEARS, too.

EDIT: Looks like it is shootingstarz
goadius6
AG
Spent a lot of time trying to find the right Rolling Stones tix, ended up with upper bowl but row 12, tried to get best row i could in upper bowl. hopefully they're decent
Know Your Enemy
AG
$500 plus service charges for floor seats. I love the Stones but that's asinine.
jorgerr96
Paid $890 for Rolling Stones. Sticky Fingers VIP in the PIT 1. I was PIT 2 last year in Houston. Honestly, I see this as a show I won't forget. Houston is one of the best shows I've ever seen and I honestly don't think the Stones will play Austin again, that venue isn't even meant for music, but this show will be very exciting. I probably won't shut up about it for years.
Complete Idiot
I got the cheapest Stones ticket they offered @ $98

They are ages 72, 76, 76, and 78. I have no idea why they are still touring, they have to love it I guess.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Is that for 1 ticket? What do you get with VIP?
Mike Elko
AG
Stones in Austin, too. Will be third time seeing them, all in different Texas cities. True rockers.
jorgerr96
Yeah just 1. I think you get stuff like prints, a laminate, and all that jazz lol.
Pepper Brooks
AG
Epicenter 2020 with a few Ags.

I raise the previous checkmate with 4d checkmate.

jorgerr96
Would love to be there sunday for Metallica and Anthrax, assuming they play at the same stage.
Know Your Enemy
AG
I got my Rage tickets but man that was a stressful experience. I don't like the current way Ticketmaster does onsales at all.
jetch17
AG
hung in the queue right now
Know Your Enemy
AG
jetch17 said:

hung in the queue right now

Still???????
jetch17
AG
for el paso - yeah this is going the way of the last TOOL onsale
Know Your Enemy
AG
jetch17 said:

for el paso - yeah this is going the way of the last TOOL onsale
Ah, I thought you were trying for Chicago. My buddy is in the queue for Las Cruces. I may end up road tripping with him for that one if he gets tickets.
jetch17
AG
picked up a pair for EP
Know Your Enemy
AG
jetch17 said:

picked up a pair for EP
My friend bailed on Las Cruces. Couldn't get anything decent.
jrod2181
Was able to snag a GA for Rage in Pittsburgh
jrod2181
Rolling Stones - Atlanta got lucky dip for 3rd time. First two times I ended up i the Pit.
Hopefully I go 3 for 3
FancyKetchup14
AG
Just got Isbell tickets for Moody Theater in Austin
JYDog90
AG
my kid wants to see My Chemical Romance in Houston. My have to break down and buy tix
rcb
AG
Headed to see Reckless Kelly tonight in Angleton, believe it or not. New-ish place in a historic building in the downtown area. Supposed to be good food as well. Looking forward to it.

The Dirty South
johnnyblaze36
AG
Junkhead said:

I got my Rage tickets but man that was a stressful experience. I don't like the current way Ticketmaster does onsales at all.
It's the absolute worst. I along with numerous other people I know were online 30 minutes prior to today's 3 night Widespread Panic run in Austin at Moody ACL Live and not a single one of us got tickets. Whole thing sold out in less than a minute.

I was able to get GA on the field for Rolling Stones Cotton Bowl this week through TM presale though but I'm pissed about this Panic situation. And I've checked throughout the day and have seen multiple pairs suddenly pop up and every time I go to buy it says another fan beat me to them.
Dr.Rumack
jetch17 said:

picked up a pair for EP

Let me know if you need a place to stay. Couldn't quite bring myself to pay $125 for a seat way up.
jorgerr96
https://www.zazzle.com/rage_against_my_bank_account_300_a_ticket_t_shirt-235711069272892152?fbclid=IwAR1JzmlY3XO8q_8MiAYli9UMwgUyecxNurbrD0zg7Y1341AsZY2BipB6WDQ
Know Your Enemy
AG
jorgerr96 said:

https://www.zazzle.com/rage_against_my_bank_account_300_a_ticket_t_shirt-235711069272892152?fbclid=IwAR1JzmlY3XO8q_8MiAYli9UMwgUyecxNurbrD0zg7Y1341AsZY2BipB6WDQ

Except it's not $300+ for a ticket. The only tickets above $125 are FOR CHARITY. It's amazing how ****ing stupid society is reading comments about the ticket prices on social media.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.