****** Game of Thrones - Season 8 ******

1,892,521 Views | 14667 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Prosperdick
C@LAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sine poena nulla lex.
gigemJTH12
AG
AgLaw said:

What did Arya ask Gendry to make for her?

I think it was a dragon glass weapon but similar to that pole thing that she learned to train with the Waif. That twirly stock thing. Probably has dragon glass on both ends
MonkeyKnifeFighter
Dad
AG
PatAg said:

Can it be next Sunday yet? Netflix has ruined traditional show formats for me

Yeah, I told my wife I'd stay up until 3am if the whole season was available.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Reunions. Reunions everywhere.
Wheatables02
AG
Where were they at when they discovered the child pinned to the wall with the body parts?

The place between the wall and the North...
annie88
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

It's Bran's world. They're all just living in it.
We'll see Bran talking a shower and it will all be a dream.

Those under 40 probably won't get this.
JetAg
AG
Ya'll know Bran Stark is essentially dead - the "Bran" in these episodes are not really him, but rather the three eyed raven. Therefore, he'll likely do nothing to Jamie.
bobinator
AG
Quote:

3) for the first time tonight I realized the White Walker's spiral art is a direct representation of the Targaryen house sigil. I think when it was set on fire and you see the spirals really did it for me. Coming for a newly revealed Targaryen?

This might pretty far out there, but I think it's possible the Night King is a Targaryen, or at least the ancestor of them. Only Targaryens can ride dragons right?
AgZ12
AG
annie88 said:

Bunk Moreland said:

You Lost me there...
PatAg
AG
Wheatables02 said:

Where were they at when they discovered the child pinned to the wall with the body parts?

That was the Umber kid from before, Last Hearth. In the intro it showed the army of the dead being basically right on its front door.

Sansa got the scroll from the Glover's saying they werent coming to Winterfell. Bit confusing
annie88
AG
213 Grove said:

This has been my theory for a while now...I think he is King Roberts and Cersei's first born son
Yep. Remember that scene where Cersei talks about her firstborn dying and then taking it away from her. Somehow I think the baby lived but they never told her. Could be the barmaid or whatever he was told his mom was somehow found the baby or was given the baby after it "died" and she raised it as her own. Or Robert gave him to her. Something along those lines.
annie88
AG
zwhitt12 said:

annie88 said:

Bunk Moreland said:

You Lost me there...
The show Dallas, that ran in the late 70s and early 80s killed off one of the main characters, Bobby Ewing, one year. They decided to bring him back and the way they did it was that he was in the shower and the whole previous season had been a dream.
Swarely
annie88 said:

213 Grove said:

This has been my theory for a while now...I think he is King Roberts and Cersei's first born son
Yep. Remember that scene where Cersei talks about her firstborn dying and then taking it away from her. Somehow I think the baby lived but they never told her. Could be the barmaid or whatever he was told his mom was somehow found the baby or was given the baby after it "died" and she raised it as her own. Or Robert gave him to her. Something along those lines.

But what's the reasoning?
Carlo4
AG
Swarely said:

Also, holy **** at Bran.

Quote:

Sam: What are you doing out here?

Bran: I'm waiting for an old friend.

Edit just kidding. Brain dead on the whole Jamie thing... haha
plowboy1065
S
I watched the episode on my iPad Pro with my Apple air pods in, holy crap what a truly surround sound experience. I heard so many more subtle things than I normally do by watching on TV
annie88
AG
Swarely said:

annie88 said:

213 Grove said:

But what's the reasoning?
Not sure. If they really thought the baby had died and it was given to some servants for burial, maybe the baby came back to life and the servant decided to keep it and not tell them.
Ranger222
AG
I realize that Bran probably saw Jamie coming from warging into ravens and watching King's road.

But just the implication that Bran *might* be able to see the future really bums me the hell out. Bran and his *potential* powers that we don't really understand is the worst part of the series
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
wangus12
AG
Wheatables02 said:

That kids family home.
Charlie Conway
Belton Ag said:

So what things resemble that kind of symbolism?

Galaxies, sunwheels, whirlpools?

Does it represent power or energy radiating from a central point? Or the opposite, something drawing in and swallowing power and energy?
lol wut? hit that **** and pass it over here man
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Tobias Funke
AG
plowboy1065 said:

I watched the episode on my iPad Pro with my Apple air pods in, holy crap what a truly surround sound experience. I heard so many more subtle things than I normally do by watching on TV

GFY
nickstro66
AG
plowboy1065 said:

Nice humble brag
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Swarely
plowboy1065 said:

#humblebrag
gigemJTH12
AG
ATM1876 said:

AgLaw said:

What did Arya ask Gendry to make for her?
My theory is that's the weapon she's going to use to kill Dany. After Dany has Jaime executed Tyrion and Jon both see that she lacks the capacity for mercy which they consider necessary for a good ruler. Word spreads amongst the Stark family and their various advisors that Jon is the rightful heir and everyone has a change of heart so Arya does the deed. Jon, being a Targaryan, takes control of the dragons.

Did you just spoiler tag a prediction?

PatAg
AG
C@LAg said:

ATM1876 said:

After most of them get wiped out by the Army of the Dead the survivors will be easy to pick off from the air with the dragons. The North only trusts Northern folk, and we're in the North.
you suck at spoilers
Your two idea have basically no chance of being real.
wangus12
AG
JetAg said:

Ya'll know Bran Stark is essentially dead - the "Bran" in these episodes are not really him, but rather the three eyed raven. Therefore, he'll likely do nothing to Jamie.

Maybe seeing Jamie will bring back old Bran
Max Power
AG
Intro is pretty telling, only four locations. The wall, Castle Black, Winterfell, and Kings Landing. The intro went into the depths of both Winterfell and Kings Landing. In the depths of Kings Landing they still showed the scorpion, I think that's what they called the weapon, that's no accident.

****, only five episodes left.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Wheatables02 said:

The Umber kid at the beginning that said he needed horses and wagons and to go get his men...he would have then gone to The Last Hearth their castle. It is the northernmost castle in Westeros (other than castles along the wall) and therefore closest to the Wall of occupied houses.

So Delorous Edd and Tormund ins separate groups from the when the Wall fell were heading that way and met up there.

The NK and his army had already been through there on their way to Winterfell.

They decided with horses that Edd had they can ride around and beat them to Winterfell - in the previews for next episode it appears they make it the night before the army of the dead.

C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
First Page Last Page
Page 77 of 420

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.