****** Game of Thrones - Season 8 ******

1,892,640 Views | 14667 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Prosperdick
Seven Costanza
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bran should be in charge, with someone acting as a spokesman in Cyrano de Bergerac fashion.
bobinator
AG
Charlie Conway said:

Belton Ag said:

So what things resemble that kind of symbolism?

Galaxies, sunwheels, whirlpools?

Does it represent power or energy radiating from a central point? Or the opposite, something drawing in and swallowing power and energy?
lol wut? hit that **** and pass it over here man

It could possibly be a symbol of the whole army of the dead operation. We know when a white walker is killed, all the wights it raised die also. (Loose usage of the word die here.)

So that spiral, with the Night King at the center, and spirals off of him is kind of how the army of the dead is structured.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Swarely
bobinator said:

Charlie Conway said:

Belton Ag said:

Does it represent power or energy radiating from a central point? Or the opposite, something drawing in and swallowing power and energy?

It could possibly be a symbol of the whole army of the dead operation. We know when a white walker is killed, all the wights it raised die also. (Loose usage of the word die here.)

So that spiral, with the Night King at the center, and spirals off of him is kind of how the army of the dead is structured.

So the army of the dead is just a pyramid scheme?
gigemJTH12
AG
Okay just making sure I'm new here
agsquirrel97
AG
wangus12 said:

JetAg said:

Ya'll know Bran Stark is essentially dead - the "Bran" in these episodes are not really him, but rather the three eyed raven. Therefore, he'll likely do nothing to Jamie.

Maybe seeing Jamie will bring back old Bran

I personally think Bran just looks at Jamie and makes sex sounds (a la Forrest Gump and the school principle)

Your sister sure does care about your schoolin'
In absentia lucis, Tenebrae vin****.
bobinator
AG
Haha basically. "Look guys, you gotta get at lest five bodies to join and then you can move up a level. It's very simple..."
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Ranger222
AG
bobinator said:

Charlie Conway said:

Belton Ag said:

Ooooooo I like this
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
213 Grove said:

This has been my theory for a while now...I think he is King Roberts and Cersei's first born son

Still would not have sort of legacy throne rights - not ahead of Jon/Aegon or Dany.

He'd be the heir of the Baratheons if true but... at this point you need an army. Basically we are at a point where the throne is claimed through conquest or whoever survives.

Also - as a prophecy believer - Cersei was to have three children who all preceded her in death. Not 4.

And I doubt anyone could prove it - well Bran I suppose. But to what end? Blacksmith to King....nah.
Teddy Perkins
AG
Time to rig some ravens with dragonglass shrapnel and carpet bomb the night king with Bran's warging abilities.
Al Bula
AG
Great episode minus Sansa sinking to levels reminiscent of Gemma Teller Morrow and Sklyar White. Also really annoying that the Mormont girl continues to have that dumb ass glower. That's as annoying as the Carrie Matheson crying face.

I don't understand yet how the Night's Watch and Tormund will get to winterfell ahead of the white walkers and wights but I'll just suspend disbelief next week.

Also interested to see what badass weapon Arya is getting.

I guess Cersei is butthurt enough to claim her kid is now Euron's and hopes Euron can't do math.

It was cool to finally see the Golden Company but was hoping for the gilded skulls.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Shife said:

I don't understand yet how the Night's Watch and Tormund will get to winterfell ahead of the white walkers and wights but I'll just suspend disbelief next week.

Also interested to see what badass weapon Arya is getting.

I guess Cersei is butthurt enough to claim her kid is now Euron's and hopes Euron can't do math.

It was cool to finally see the Golden Company but was hoping for the gilded skulls.

Re: the WW and NW guys race to WF:

My take is the WW are walking - most of them.

The NW guys said they have horses. They can go 2x as fast or more.

bobinator
AG
Reasonably sure Gendry is only around so that there's at least one member of every house we started with present at whatever is going to happen at the end. Maybe they form some kind of ruling council or something, I dunno.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Schall 02
AG
Need a smith to make dragonglass weapons.
bobinator
AG
Well yeah, he very literally serves that purpose, but they could have had anyone be an amazing blacksmith back at the beginning. It didn't need to be a secret son of the king.

I think his parentage will definitely have some part to play in the future, just don't think it will be on the throne.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Teddy Perkins
AG
Gendry and Arya will be married or at least together in the end.
FTA03
AG
Anyone else think this episode was meh? Production seemed awful, lack of dialogue, and the Jon riding a dragon scene was just stupid. Dany hasn't smiled in 7 seasons but is happy as a pig in **** after casually finding out her "child" dragon is one of the dead, and the walkers have destroyed the wall and are on their way. Really disappointed with this as the season premiere.
Teddy Perkins
AG
BenFiasco14
AG
Holding out hope for the dream

CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
bobinator
AG
I actually thought this episode was great, a good change of pace from the lunatic speed of last season. More character driven like this show should be.

But I do agree about the dragon bit. I'd have thought that would have landed harder seeing as how the characters didn't know that.

Although not everyone has been briefed on Bran's powers so it was kind of a "how would he know?" Reaction.
Dad
AG
Teddy Perkins said:

Gendry and Arya will be married or at least together in the end.

I don't know if the Night King will allow members of his army to go out with each other.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
bobinator
AG
I don't really think anyone ends up on the throne. I don't have a good theory of what's going to happen other than I think one of the dragons is going to melt the throne. But I just don't see this whole thing ending with one real winner.
redline248
AG
This fuggin' show

How many of you watch the "inside the episode" with the directors after each episode? Is that only available online?

I also am wondering why everyone is hating on Sansa. She was right about everything she said to Jon. Oh, it really annoys me when a scene ends with "did you bend the knee b/c you were protecting the North or b/c you love her..." and there is no answer. Are we supposed to assume Jon just walked out without saying anything?

I love Arya, but she's almost as weird as Bran. Speaking of Bran, I can't get enough of the creeper memes.

How long does Jon sit on the info? I don't think he's about to risk a shakeup with the WW on the doorstep. Which means he and Dany both will survive battle for Winterfell.
Stive
AG
I think Gendry survives and as a thanks for his service is given Storms End. I don't think it will be because he's Robert's b*astard....it will just be coincidence. Storms End doesn't have an heir...Gendry will have served them well and have the right connections....

Bonus points if he and Arya marry.
jabberwalkie09
AG
bobinator said:

Well yeah, he very literally serves that purpose, but they could have had anyone be an amazing blacksmith back at the beginning. It didn't need to be a secret son of the king.

I think his parentage will definitely have some part to play in the future, just don't think it will be on the throne.

I can see Gendry becoming a Lord when this is all over. He doesn't seem to want the throne, and in some ways is kind of like Ned was at the start of the show: let me have my own little corner of the realm and leave me in peace.

They're going to have to deal with the White Walkers, then Cersei, and then who has claim to the throne among those who are left living. If it's Jon, I think he lets him go. If it's Dany on the throne, I don't know.
aggierogue
AG
Now I know why the dragons are good with Jon. They've always known he was a Targaryen. Hadn't thought about that until tonight.
redline248
AG
aggierogue said:

Now I know why the dragons are good with Jon. They've always known he was a Targaryen. Hadn't thought about that until tonight.
Really?
First Page Last Page
Page 78 of 420

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.