****** Game of Thrones - Season 8 ******

1,892,143 Views | 14667 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Prosperdick
gambochaman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bodhi just mad that jon didnt end as king like he had dreamed for the past 8 years

But then if Jon ends as king he would have been here whining that it was too predictable

Give it a rest...this was absolute tv brilliance
MaroonStain
AG
AgLaw said:

bonfarr said:

AgLaw said:

FriendlyAg said:

Jon didn't have to be king and still didn't have to die. Knights watch is just exile now, which I'm fine with.

There is no Night's Watch. Bran was sending Jon north with the free folk.

No he specifically sent him to the Knights Watch and Tyrion reminded him he will never marry or father children.

That was Tyrion telling Jon (the true Targaryen heir) not to have a son who could later keep the wheel turning. There are zero Nights Watchmen at Castle Black. Only people there are the free folk, and Tyrion and all of the Starks knew that.

Then why did the gate close and who closed the gate?
rsf0626
Loved the finale...some of you people just love to complain about everything
La Bamba
AG
So Sansa has an army thanks to Jon. She knows the north is actually loyal to Jon. She snitched about "someone better" because she hated Dany, referring to Jon. She knows about Jon's heritage. And she knows Jon did the right thing by killing Dany.

And when it comes time to elect a king, all she can think of is of being "Queen of the North", again thanks to Jon's army.

Garbage. She did nothing in the show. She even screwed the pooch in her 5 minutes of fame, by not telling Jon that the Vale army was coming at BotB. She is the worst character on this show. The most useless character that ended up winning the most.
mntamu23
What a horrible ending to what used to be a great TV show. Those of y'all defending crap because you're afraid to criticize anything are pathetic.
Seabreeze
Well the spoiler was off by 1, Tyrion was supposed to die, outside of that everything the last two episodes was correct. No tag needed shows over.
Old Tom Morris
jschroeder said:

The placement of their bodies at the TOP of the pile bothers me a lot more than it should.
I didn't mind it, but overall, there was quite a bit of logic sacrificed for the sake of a good visual throughout this season.

Would have been awesome if there were just 2 bricks that they had each been konked on the head by
Mantis Toboggan MD
AG
I think at this point everyone's most pressing question is in which spinoff does Howland Reed make his return in? Or maybe Howland Reed gets his own spinoff?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
cbr
AG
Well, at least lost isn't the worst flameout in history anymore.
annie88
AG
I loved it. Hate if you want. Great ending.

And yay ghost.
JJxvi
AG
Pretty sure Bran was also first choice for the North even before Jon Snow, so why they need Sansa now is a mystery
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
gambochaman said:

Seriously
They could not have written or ended this any better
One of the most satisfying and great show endings of all time

The more I think about it the more I agree with this.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
FriendlyAg said:

chiken said:

The fact that drogon allowed Jon into the castle was a big heads up he trusted or understood his power. And I think the fact that he didn't burn him alive is because of that. Amirite?

That's how I felt. dragon staring at dragon.

Yeah just he knew he was a Targ I guess.

Cassius
Shife said:

Texags ate my original reply but it doesn't really matter. That was a terrible ending and season.

HBO had absolute lighting in a bottle and the show ended up as nothing more than an old ass iPhone charger that doesn't charge sh t.

I actually went from thinking it was the greatest drama series ever, to "Meh", because of this final season. The writers lost their mojo.
CoachRTM
AG
I'd just like to post an angry post now that it's over for "Good Aggie Hunting" or whatever the posters name is.

Posted that Bran was going to be on the throne back 1 or 2 episodes ago. I hope you feel pretty cool for knowing before the rest of us and letting us know about it.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
canadiaggie said:

Also, this is GRRM's ending.
I mean I don't doubt it actually but are you saying that or do you know that from somewhere?

gambochaman
AG
mntamu23 said:

What a horrible ending to what used to be a great TV show. Those of y'all defending crap because you're afraid to criticize anything are pathetic.

Or maybe some of us recognize greatness and the rest of yall like to complain because things didnt end the way you wanted them to
redline248
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Arya is going to discover America
I lauged. hard.
La Bamba
AG
JJxvi said:

Pretty sure Bran was also first choice for the North even before Jon Snow, so why they need Sansa now is a mystery
When did the North ever choose Bran? Or Sansa? The North "chose" Robb and Jon. The other two were not chosen.
annie88
AG
wangus12 said:

Mi corazon.
TCTTS
AG
annie88
AG
AgLaw said:

FriendlyAg said:

Jon didn't have to be king and still didn't have to die. Knights watch is just exile now, which I'm fine with.

There is no Night's Watch. Bran was sending Jon north with the free folk.
Winner winner chicken dinner.
Old Tom Morris
Cassius said:

Shife said:

Texags ate my original reply but it doesn't really matter. That was a terrible ending and season.

HBO had absolute lighting in a bottle and the show ended up as nothing more than an old ass iPhone charger that doesn't charge sh t.

I actually went from thinking it was the greatest drama series ever, to "Meh", because of this final season. The writers lost their mojo.
The last 2 seasons just got lost in a purely plot focused sprint to the finish. A lot got sacrificed in that move.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
92Ag95
AG
The only way to salvage that pathetic excuse of an ending is for Bran to come out of his Drogon searching worg with nk blue eyes.
TyHolden
AG
still wish zombie ned stark would have come back to take over
Saxsoon
AG
Amazing ending, about as good as they could end it honestly.
Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2012
chiken
AG
jschroeder said:

The placement of their bodies at the TOP of the pile bothers me a lot more than it should.
it was kind of an eye roll to me too, but I didn't want to nitpick. I knew plenty of others would take care of that.
TyHolden
AG
92Ag95 said:

The only way to salvage that pathetic excuse of an ending is for Bran to come out of his Drogon searching worg with nk blue eyes.
this would have been awesome
annie88
AG
Old Tom Morris said:

I thought the worst part of the execution of this entire episode was that her death moment felt like a bad Anakin-Padme scene from the Star Wars prequels. I was about to vomit by the time he knifed her. So much bad, cheesy dialogue in this episode. Made me wonder if they farmed it out to George Lucas
Good grief. Have a beer and wallow.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
jschroeder said:

wasn't at the the top.... he went up and over a mound with a small gap. then he was shown on a low level again without as much rubble. maybe a few feet deep there and he dug down a bit.

i'll rewatch but that was my perception at the time.

JJxvi
AG
La Bamba said:

JJxvi said:

When did the North ever choose Bran? Or Sansa? The North "chose" Robb and Jon. The other two were not chosen.

Well Bran doesnt get back until they have already chosen Jon Snow. But Sansa for her part just assumes that Bran is now Lord of Winterfell when he shows up and Bran says no
Betoisafurry
gambochaman said:

mntamu23 said:

Or maybe some of us recognize greatness and the rest of yall like to complain because things didnt end the way you wanted them to

HahahHahaha. This is your go to insult and it's old dude. This whole season blew donkey dicks. It turned into an over budgeted cbs show. #sad
Houston Lee
AG
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
mntamu23 said:

Attack the show all you want, don't attack people whose opinions you don't agree with. Get this garbage out of here.
First Page Last Page
Page 387 of 420

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.