****** Game of Thrones - Season 8 ******

1,892,712 Views | 14667 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Prosperdick
plowboy1065
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Drogon could have burnt John to ashes had he not been a Targ. I think John was fully expecting to be roasted and yet all Drogon could do was melt the Iron Throne in anger
annie88
AG
Never mind.
JJxvi
AG
My point is that Bran is the Stark heir. Sansa and Jon were not
PatAg
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

mntamu23 said:

What a horrible ending to what used to be a great TV show. Those of y'all defending crap because you're afraid to criticize anything are pathetic.

Attack the show all you want, don't attack people whose opinions you don't agree with. Get this garbage out of here.
goes both ways, not that you are doing it. I wish people would just stick to discussing the show instead of immediately jumping to "if you liked that show you are an idiot" or some version of that.
Mike Elko
AG
mntamu23 said:

What a horrible ending to what used to be a great TV show. Those of y'all defending crap because you're afraid to criticize anything are pathetic.

Some of you people have major issues. Seriously. And yeah, I said and meant "you people."
Al Bula
AG
annie88 said:

AgLaw said:

FriendlyAg said:

Jon didn't have to be king and still didn't have to die. Knights watch is just exile now, which I'm fine with.

There is no Night's Watch. Bran was sending Jon north with the free folk.
Winner winner chicken dinner.
wrong. Tyrion articulates the standard night's watch stuff about not marrying etc.
chiken
AG
Hey, and why was Sansa so sure Bran couldn't father children? She seen his broken willy or something???
Betoisafurry
And the moronic "shout down naysayers" brigade is out in force tonight. Have fun discussing about how awesome that jon pet his stupid wolf was.
Phat32
AG
What a joke. Season could have been 10 episodes but instead they rushed through 6.
SA68AG
AG
Who would have guessed Bronn would be the biggest winner?
saltydog13
AG
I would like to have seen where Drogon took Dany
La Bamba
AG
92Ag95 said:

The only way to salvage that pathetic excuse of an ending is for Bran to come out of his Drogon searching worg with nk blue eyes.
Bran's part in the small council meeting was so lame. He comes strolling in only to peace out in like 60 seconds.

Bran: Alright guys, keep doing whatever it is you're supposed to be doing. I'm going to go worg into some birds and fly around the country in search of Drogon. At least you think I am, hehe. ::strolls out::
Ragoo
AG
My only complaint is that it felt like watching the end of The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe.
powerbelly
AG
SA68AG said:

Sansa was the biggest winner. She got her own kingdom.
Phat32
AG
SA68AG said:

He was the favorite before the season...
wangus12
AG
MaroonStain said:

AgLaw said:

bonfarr said:

AgLaw said:

FriendlyAg said:

Jon didn't have to be king and still didn't have to die. Knights watch is just exile now, which I'm fine with.

No he specifically sent him to the Knights Watch and Tyrion reminded him he will never marry or father children.

That was Tyrion telling Jon (the true Targaryen heir) not to have a son who could later keep the wheel turning. There are zero Nights Watchmen at Castle Black. Only people there are the free folk, and Tyrion and all of the Starks knew that.

Then why did the gate close and who closed the gate?
And Jon had some brothers already when he left KL. He is starting the NW again
Bodhi
AG
writers lost their balls
Ginormus Ag
AG
So... Texas A&M isn't going to get the Iron Throne that Drogan F'ed up, right? We'll get a good one?
Username checks out.
annie88
AG
Shife said:

annie88 said:

AgLaw said:

FriendlyAg said:

wrong. Tyrion articulates the standard night's watch stuff about not marrying etc.
Nope. Jon can do pretty much what he wants. He did before. As the HOTK, Tyrion had to say that. What is he going to do? Go there and make sure John doesn't have sex? Nope they knew in the long run he was getting out of it. I think Jon ended up in the best place he could with friends, and ghost and taking care of people.
reb,
AG
So, the Targaryens came across the narrow sea with dragons to conquer Westeros' 7 independent kingdoms and rule from the Iron Throne.

Now that all would-be Targaryen rulers are dead, they had Drogon, the last dragon, spend a dramatic scene nuking the Iron Throne. Then picking up Dany's body and flying back east, presumably back over the narrow sea.

WTF was the point of that if the end result wasn't going to be the 7 Kingdoms all going back to independent? Because the new king's throne is a ****ing wheelchair? LMAO

Stupid, bad episode, and the people who liked it are stupid and should go blind. What a waste of time.

213 Grove
AG
Anyone else feel like the end of the Truman Show when it gets turned off...like what now???
JJxvi
AG
They kinda left both a dragon and a Targaryen alive, but I think we are supposed to think thats gonna be bandaged over by Brans "ill find Drogon" although if he had some dragon fighting prowess it would have been useful earlier in the show
wangus12
AG
saltydog13 said:

I would like to have seen where Drogon took Dany
Maybe he just took her as a snack for the road
Teddy Perkins
AG
One take is that Drogon burnt the throne because he knew the throne and her quest for it was what led to her undoing.
TyHolden
AG
chiken said:

Hey, and why was Sansa so sure Bran couldn't father children? She seen his broken willy or something???
he paralyzed from the waist down. not even you could get it up for him chiken.
Bunk Moreland
cbr said:

Well, at least lost isn't the worst flameout in history anymore.

It never was. Wasn't great but had nowhere near the free fall of quality this show had. Also Dexter finale. This one got close but not quite that level of stupidity.
annie88
AG
Get a life, dude. Hope you enjoy the books more.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Shife said:

annie88 said:

AgLaw said:

FriendlyAg said:

As far as Tyrion knew maybe it was true. But Bran knew otherwise.

If I was Bran I wouldn't tell anyone. He just wanted Jon freed and the Unsullied to leave at that point. So tell them anything.

Heck in 2 months Jon can come back to the North - what's to stop him?

I mean it's really weird anyway because the kingdom of the 6 realms banished him to a Wall that is not in the 6 realms and if anyone would control it, it would be the North. And there is nothing to guard there and no Nights Watch other than a few guys took him there, probably the few surviving the wars.
Old Tom Morris
Teddy Perkins said:

One take is that Drogon burnt the throne because he knew the throne and her quest for it was what led to her undoing.
This is how I took it.
gambochaman
AG
Oh my goodness lets all get super angry about a tv show that dit not go exactly the way we wanted it to
Broba Fett
Broba Fett said:

T-minus 118 minutes until the *****fest fires up on here.

Nailed it
Liquid Wrench
JJxvi said:

"breaking the wheel" was just changing the succession from agnatic-cognatic primogeniture to elective with prince-electors? So it just became the Holy Roman Empire basically? Yeah nobody ever fought any wars over that...
annie88
AG
gambochaman said:

Oh my goodness lets all get super angry about a tv show that dit not go exactly the way we wanted it to
No ***** And insult others for disagreeing. Guess there are more liberals and millennials on this thread than originally thought.

And yes, that's an insult.
Old Tom Morris
If they get one of those hoars to massage Bran's prostate just right, there could be an heir to Bran's wooden rolling throne
Bunk Moreland
Bodhi said:

writers lost their balls

All the defensive posts this season... "they're keeping this person alive because they'll be needed at this moment."

"it was important to have that episode because it's the last time any of these people will see each other again."

"zomg GoT so many people are gonna die."

Reality: most everyone lives and gets a participation trophy for doing so.
First Page Last Page
Page 388 of 420

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.