****** Game of Thrones - Season 8 ******

1,892,590 Views | 14667 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Prosperdick
tremble
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It was garbage, but it was alright garbage at least. Could have done with a full season of developing the stories out.
wangus12
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

gambochaman said:

Seriously
They could not have written or ended this any better
One of the most satisfying and great show endings of all time

The more I think about it the more I agree with this.
I think I'm pretty much fine with the ending and I've said it 100 times on this thread that they rushed it, probably because they only had the endgame and no filler. The optimist in me wishes there could've been some redemption for Dany who'd been a fairly compassionate person before her quick decent into madness and I'd rather it hadn't been Bran as King. I thought they were going to go to a ruling council. I'm happy Jon can go somewhere to live in peace at the Wall with his dog and best bud
chiken
AG
Old Tom Morris said:

If they get one of those hoars to massage Bran's prostate just right, there could be an heir to Bran's wooden rolling throne

Where there is a will, there is a way!!!
Bazooka Joe
AG
How are they going to have a civilized city of Kings Landing full of Dothraki who are only interested in rape, pillage, murder, and rape?
“The problem with the internet is that one can never trust the accuracy of a quote.” – Abraham Lincoln
Waltonloads08
AG
They rushed it. I guess it made sense from a money standpoint, but it was contrived and boring.
wangus12
AG
Teddy Perkins said:

One take is that Drogon burnt the throne because he knew the throne and her quest for it was what led to her undoing.
That's definitely how I took it. He knew it was her downfall.
Waltonloads08
AG
Bazooka Joe said:

How are they going to have a civilized city of Kings Landing full of Dothraki who are only interested in rape, pillage, murder, and rape?

"You said rape twice"
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
wangus12 said:

MaroonStain said:

AgLaw said:

bonfarr said:

AgLaw said:

FriendlyAg said:

Jon didn't have to be king and still didn't have to die. Knights watch is just exile now, which I'm fine with.

There is no Night's Watch. Bran was sending Jon north with the free folk.

No he specifically sent him to the Knights Watch and Tyrion reminded him he will never marry or father children.

That was Tyrion telling Jon (the true Targaryen heir) not to have a son who could later keep the wheel turning. There are zero Nights Watchmen at Castle Black. Only people there are the free folk, and Tyrion and all of the Starks knew that.

Then why did the gate close and who closed the gate?
And Jon had some brothers already when he left KL. He is starting the NW again

starting the NW......and Watching for what???? rabbits....elk.....oh i know bears?

We all do remember that the entire army of the dead, WWs and NK are dead and gone...... which is why the Wall and NW and Castle Black and all of that existed.

I mean I'm for border control but.... there are no refugees coming from up north. The only ones that did are now heading back.

benchmark
AG
How can Bran be an effective ruler? He stated he doesn't feel anything, he's not really human anymore. He is emotionless and without empathy. Really disappointed they didn't build his character better. He became ruler by default, not because he deserved it. How lame.
Humorous Username
AG
DSAg44 said:

chiken said:

Hey, and why was Sansa so sure Bran couldn't father children? She seen his broken willy or something???
he paralyzed from the waist down. not even you could get it up for him chiken.

I don't know, man. Chiken has magic willy powers... or so I've been told.
Bunk Moreland
Waltonloads08 said:

Bazooka Joe said:

"You said rape twice"

Bazooka Joe
AG
Waltonloads08 said:

Bazooka Joe said:

"You said rape twice"

They like rape.
“The problem with the internet is that one can never trust the accuracy of a quote.” – Abraham Lincoln
annie88
AG
213 Grove said:

Anyone else feel like the end of the Truman Show when it gets turned off...like what now???
Yea, there's some grief going on with many of us. Harder for those who hated this season, easier for those of us who liked it. It will pass eventually. Great show. I'm gonna miss it.

Denial
Anger - lots on here at this stage right now.
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance

People who are grieving do not necessarily go through the stages in the same order or experience all of them.
JJxvi
AG
I still cant really believe that in a show filled with some of the worst **********s, they made one of their 8 season long protagonists into Hitler. I understand the turn, but did it need that kind of oomph?
Old Tom Morris
Zombie Jon Snow said:

wangus12 said:

MaroonStain said:

AgLaw said:

bonfarr said:

AgLaw said:

FriendlyAg said:

Jon didn't have to be king and still didn't have to die. Knights watch is just exile now, which I'm fine with.

There is no Night's Watch. Bran was sending Jon north with the free folk.

No he specifically sent him to the Knights Watch and Tyrion reminded him he will never marry or father children.

That was Tyrion telling Jon (the true Targaryen heir) not to have a son who could later keep the wheel turning. There are zero Nights Watchmen at Castle Black. Only people there are the free folk, and Tyrion and all of the Starks knew that.

Then why did the gate close and who closed the gate?
And Jon had some brothers already when he left KL. He is starting the NW again

starting the NW......and Watching for what???? rabbits....elk.....oh i know bears?

We all do remember that the entire army of the dead, WWs and NK are dead and gone...... which is why the Wall and NW and Castle Black and all of that existed.

I mean I'm for border control but.... there are no refugees coming from up north. The only ones that did are now heading back.

It was more of just a prison for dbags. Most didn't believe in the monsters and magic before. So it could go back to being a prison for dbags when they send him some new recruits
annie88
AG
reb, said:

annie88 said:

Get a life, dude. Hope you enjoy the books more.
blah blah blah your takes are about as good as your luck with men
Then it's awesome. You're in stage two BTW
Humorous Username
AG
chiken said:

Old Tom Morris said:

If they get one of those hoars to massage Bran's prostate just right, there could be an heir to Bran's wooden rolling throne

Where there is a will, there is a way!!!

The brothel-workers that get it done could advertise a special called the "King's Handing".
mike_ags_fan12
GOT is up there on the list of worst series ending season finales.. it was so meh.
JCRiley09
AG
The Robin Arryn actor had to be so happy that he got more screen time as a matured young man and not whatever he was last time we saw him.
PatAg
AG
Old Tom Morris said:

Teddy Perkins said:

One take is that Drogon burnt the throne because he knew the throne and her quest for it was what led to her undoing.
This is how I took it.
Alternative theory, they thought it would look cool.
Liquid Wrench
canadiaggie said:

Also, this is GRRM's ending.
No doubt in my mind.
cbr
AG
If you just throw out 4 and 6 it at least doesn't leave vomit in your mouth.
annie88
AG
JJxvi said:

I still cant really believe that in a show filled with some of the worst **********s, they made one of their 8 season long protagonists into Hitler. I understand the turn, but did it need that kind of oomph?
She was always vengeful. Tyrion was spot on in his assessment. Violent means to an end. They didn't change Dany at all. Many tyrannical persons can be good in some ways too. It's weird, but true.

Many missed it or can't understand it.
Old Tom Morris
Social Media Influencer said:

canadiaggie said:

Also, this is GRRM's ending.
No doubt in my mind.
yeah, now it would have taken him forever to get there. But the dialogue would have been a helluva lot better.
Dro07
AG
benchmark said:

How can Bran be an effective ruler? He stated he doesn't feel anything, he's not really human anymore. He is emotionless and without empathy. Really disappointed they didn't build his character better. He became ruler by default, not because he deserved it. How lame.

Bran kinda forgot he wasn't really human anymore
annie88
AG
reb, said:

annie88 said:

reb, said:

annie88 said:

Get a life, dude. Hope you enjoy the books more.
blah blah blah your takes are about as good as your luck with men
Then it's awesome. You're in stage two BTW
and you're in menopause
Yeah and that's the best sex. You'll learn in a few decades.
Bodhi
AG
worst ending of any show ever
BBRex
AG
I wasn't dissatisfied with where everyone ended up, but the route getting there this season gave me Ebola.
TyHolden
AG
dromo07 said:

benchmark said:

Bran kinda forgot he wasn't really human anymore
bran pulled a kansas city shuffle on westeros
aggierogue
AG
That ending was horrible.
E
AG
So, for betting purposes, who sits on the "iron throne"? No one or Bran?
annie88
AG
Bodhi said:

Can't be too sure.

And Apparently you didn't see Seinfeld.
Bunk Moreland
Alright. Time for Barry so this evening can end on a high note.
chiken
AG
BBRex said:

I wasn't dissatisfied with where everyone ended up, but the route getting there this season gave me Ebola.
PatAg
AG
annie88 said:

Bodhi said:

Maybe hide the knives and rope on your house. Can't be too sure.
You're being a real nasty piece of work tonight arent you?
First Page Last Page
Page 389 of 420

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.