****** Game of Thrones - Season 8 ******

1,109,980 Views | 14599 Replies | Last: 22 days ago by Urban Ag
bobinator
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That baby wasn't in his future though (as far as we know.)
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Baby?
Zombie Jon Snow
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Baby?

WW baby.
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Y'all lost me. How did we get on a WW baby?
bobinator
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yeah, in that flashback he sees the baby that was turned into a WW. As far as we know he didn't have anything to do with that.
MuckRaker96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
it really wasn't reddit's doing in season 7, it wsa some random guy's blog that had episode for episode what was going to happen.
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ah. Well, could've been the past mixed in with the future, maybe.
Zombie Jon Snow
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Y'all lost me. How did we get on a WW baby?

It's in Bran's vision - from way back.....the NK made a WW baby out of the last of Crasters male born.

PS - some people say we are not done with the WWs because of this - we never saw the baby's fate.


MuckRaker96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So even though every WW exploded at he same time, people are hypothesizing that the toddler white walker is still ambulating around north of the wall?
bobinator
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yeah... it's hard to make all the pieces fit because we don't have a good feel for what exactly Bran is capable of, but I've never been able to get all the way past the fact that they had to set up and film that shot of the Mad King just for this vision. Everything else in the vision except for the Mad King scene are things that have (or look like they're about to) happen over the course of the show.
bobinator
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's also hard to ignore that the scene with mad king also involves Jamie Lannister, who has obviously been extremely instrumental in Bran's character arc as well.
MuckRaker96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
bobinator said:

Yeah... it's hard to make all the pieces fit because we don't have a good feel for what exactly Bran is capable of, but I've never been able to get all the way past the fact that they had to set up and film that shot of the Mad King just for this vision. Everything else in the vision except for the Mad King scene are things that have (or look like they're about to) happen over the course of the show.
WEll I'm not going to post my Dany as the Mad Queen essay 10 pages ago again,but it probably is a warning that you shouldn't put a ruthless Targ on the throne cuz they're nuts. Even more so with a dragon.
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bran wargs into Jaime in two time periods and murders Aerys and Cersei simultaneously!
MuckRaker96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Bran wargs into Jaime in two time periods and murders Aerys and Cersei simultaneously!
He pulls Hodor out of both timelines and CleganeBowl becomes a tag-team cage match: Little Hodor and Gregor vs. Big Hodor and Sandor.
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG




c-jags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Social Media Influencer said:


Quote:

There's 20 active threads on TD right now about GoT.
It's utterly unreadable at this point. Other boards can be fun some times due to more relaxed rules about profanity and topics, but it's ridiculous to have people starting individual threads for every single gripe or thought that pops into their heads.

And like Zombie said, we could go to r/freefolk if we wanted uncensored spoilers talk.



Hence why I'd rather have one here. Reddit is to difficult to read and i don't want uncensored conversation. Despite the issues TA has an easy to read format where you can read everybody's post and isn't filled with profanity and Bobby B memes.

That being said there's enough people saying no and I'd feel terrible for spoiling somebody who doesn't want to be spoiled.
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
People who were fighting in this thread are now putting aside their enmities to fight the real enemy - Tigerdroppings.

Very cool, very cool.
bonfarr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
There are blogs that have published summaries of the spoilers for those interested. Supposedly the Redditor that posted the plot spoilers has been proven to have insider knowledge in the past for what it's worth. Judging from the article I read the Redditor is someone that works on the production team that films exterior scenes because some details that were filmed in a studio he claims he didn't see or have access to.
Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
Marcus Aurelius
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
There are multiple competing/conflicting ones - so it's hard to believe all of them.
Seabreeze
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yep, stay away from the interwebs if you dont wana know what happens.
wangus12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Oh ***** What if Bran only saw those 2 visions because they are in fact things in HIS own future?

ie. He actually does enter the Mad King's mind, and he is warging the dragon flying over KL?
Wait when did he enter the Mad King's mind? Or is that speculation
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Speculation on my part. People have been theorizing a lot about Bran and the Mad King.
redline248
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Y'all lost me. How did we get on a WW baby?

It's in Bran's vision - from way back.....the NK made a WW baby out of the last of Crasters male born.

PS - some people say we are not done with the WWs because of this - we never saw the baby's fate.





Presumably it exploded into ice dust when Arya killed the NK
jenn96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bran influencing the Mad King is a very elegant theory. We just haven't seen any setup other than his vision, and to explain it now with so little time left seems like it will be extremely forced. My own thought is that it's more likely that the vision of Aerys was there to show viewers what Dani's father was like, so that when they have her do the Mad Queen arc there's more backstory.
WhoopN06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Marcus Aurelius said:

There are multiple competing/conflicting ones - so it's hard to believe all of them.


100% this. I'm just as confused about potential endings after reading them as I was before. They honestly read a little bit like fan fiction.
Marcus Aurelius
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It makes me want GRRM to write the real ending ASAP.
WhoopN06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
No way he finishes the series. I've given up.
Furlock Bones
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
jenn96 said:

Bran influencing the Mad King is a very elegant theory. We just haven't seen any setup other than his vision, and to explain it now with so little time left seems like it will be extremely forced. My own thought is that it's more likely that the vision of Aerys was there to show viewers what Dani's father was like, so that when they have her do the Mad Queen arc there's more backstory.
probably the best description of the final 2 seasons. so, why not shoehorn bran into the mad king?
DannyDuberstein
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Have some faith. This picture of health has some time and books in him yet.

PeekingDuck
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think you guys are drastically overthinking the show with all these theories. GRRM's books may end a bit better, and maybe he's testing the water a bit with the show's ending, but I just don't see anything that indicates the show itself will end well.
chipotle
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Given the time left, I don't think it gets more complicated than Dany defeating cersei then a brief struggle between dany(pregnant) and jon that leads to the death of one of them. Maybe things get interesting if dany has to kill jon because of the treasonous accusations of him being a targ and we're left with a new rebellion against the dragon throne with a new baratheon lord leading it.
HtownAg92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Here's a question about theories: why is it when there is someone with an unknown background, there is always a theory that they are a Targaryen? Even sometimes there are theories of "being a Targ" for people we know exactly what their background is (e.g.Tyrion). Why must everyone be a Targ, and why would it matter if they were?

bonfarr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Seabreeze said:

Yep, stay away from the interwebs if you dont wana know what happens.


It's like passing a bad car wreck, you know you shouldn't look but you just can't stop yourself.
Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
jenn96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
WhoopN06 said:

No way he finishes the series. I've given up.

Yeah me too. At this point I'm just hoping we get more Dunk and Egg.
bonfarr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
HtownAg92 said:

Here's a question about theories: why is it when there is someone with an unknown background, there is always a theory that they are a Targaryen? Even sometimes there are theories of "being a Targ" for people we know exactly what their background is (e.g.Tyrion). Why must everyone be a Targ, and why would it matter if they were?




They have the blood of the dragons and that makes it cool to be descended from them.
Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
Page 294 of 418
 
×
Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.