****** Game of Thrones - Season 8 ******

1,892,723 Views | 14667 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Prosperdick
Marcus Aurelius
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Geez. I'm obsessed with GOT as much as any on here. But. Ruminating about Bran getting a hard on. "Damnit. Poor guy. I REALLY want him to get laid. But. Can he. *****"
Liquid Wrench
If Bran is capable of a "reflex erection," they just need to figure out a way to get him on a school bus.

We know he doesn't really want anymore, so psychogenic erections are probably out of the question.
Belton Ag
AG
Peak midweek GOT thread... and it's not even Wednesday.
ac04
Doug Ross
AG
Who else agrees this season has been a significant disappointment??
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Wes97
AG
Yeah but after the last 50 pages or so of this thread I am beginning to think that talk about Bran's boner would be an improvement over debating incorrect medieval (fantasy) military tactics and the correct use of dragons for airborne surveillance.
Dad
AG
Marcus Aurelius said:

Geez. I'm obsessed with GOT as much as any on here. But. Ruminating about Bran getting a hard on. "Damnit. Poor guy. I REALLY want him to get laid. But. Can he. *****"

I know a guy that had a similar injury and he gets it on.

I think the problem with Bran is would he want to? Also, if he did want it would it be with a man or a woman?
Marcus Aurelius
AG
Yeah. Don't think the 3ER and his white sclera warbling moments is interested in sex.
Icecream_Ag
S
Belton Ag said:

Peak midweek GOT thread... and it's not even Wednesday.
technically carryover from last week as there was still serious episode 3 discussion happening up to 4 airing
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Belton Ag
AG
Doug Ross said:

Who else agrees this season has been a significant disappointment??
Only every other swinging dick on this thread.
InternetFan02
AG
Does Cersei have a decisive military advantage now?

-scorpions everywhere neutralize the dragon
-Euron controls the sea
-armies are even. Remaining Vale, North, Dothraki, unsullied vs Lannister, Highgarden, golden company. Dorne is stuck waiting for boats?
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Marcus Aurelius
AG
Tyrion sulking around at Dragonstone with the emphasis on the dragon statue. And the look on Euron's face in the preview. The good side has a surprise I am certain.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Come in here to see Bran erections being discussed.

This thread runs the gamut.
tremble
AG
So I'm finally caught up and man, this season just sucks.

Between the brain dead tactical layout of the NK battle, the lack of any WW action after years of buildup, and now a prancing lunatic pirate who can launch ballistae with pin-point accuracy from moving ships and kill a FLYING target at thousands of meters, I am kind of checked out now.

I mean, are you ****ing kidding me? There are folks with hacks playing fortnite who don't aim that well.

God, I hope Martin gets off his fat ass and finishes the books.
gigemJTH12
AG
Marcus Aurelius said:

Tyrion sulking around at Dragonstone with the emphasis on the dragon statue. And the look on Euron's face in the preview. The good side has a surprise I am certain.

Sorry this is the Bran Boner thread please take your plot discussion elsewhere
gigemJTH12
AG
I get that Eurons shot is bothering the **** out of y'all. But just from a bow hunters perspective...

A broadside animal flying at a constant speed in a straight line is infinitely easier to shoot than a front facing animal coming directly at you.

You have no idea how much practice they have had with those scorpions.

It's probably a little far fetched that they would hit it that well. But it's not worth crying about for days on in.
Joseph Parrish
AG
InternetFan02 said:

Does Cersei have a decisive military advantage now?

-scorpions everywhere neutralize the dragon
-Euron controls the sea
-armies are even. Remaining Vale, North, Dothraki, unsullied vs Lannister, Highgarden, golden company. Dorne is stuck waiting for boats?

If you've been watching the series, you know you're the most powerful right after you've become the most vulnerable.
CFTXAG10
AG
Bran being able to achieve an erection is gonna be hella-interesting when he wargs into Jaime. Does he kill Cersei or test the waters?
canadiaggie
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

I get that Eurons shot is bothering the **** out of y'all. But just from a bow hunters perspective...

A broadside animal flying at a constant speed in a straight line is infinitely easier to shoot than a front facing animal coming directly at you.

It's probably a little far fetched that they would hit it that well. But it's not worth crying about for days on in.

I'm astounded at how people are criticising the show. It's not even some of the more egregious stuff like "I wish they'd shown the conversation between Jon and his cousins" - which I can understand, as viewers like to see that stuff. it's inane "realism" arguments like using parabolic algebra to figure out the distance between the KL walls and Drogon to figure out if he's actually far enough out of range.

The amount of hype this season has had, plus the two year wait, made people go absolutely insane.
Joseph Parrish
AG
canadiaggie said:

gigemJTH12 said:

I'm astounded at how people are criticising the show. It's not even some of the more egregious stuff like "I wish they'd shown the conversation between Jon and his cousins" - which I can understand, as viewers like to see that stuff. it's inane "realism" arguments like using parabolic algebra to figure out the distance between the KL walls and Drogon to figure out if he's actually far enough out of range.

The amount of hype this season has had, plus the two year wait, made people go absolutely insane.

No algebra needed when you can see he's the same damn size on screen, but please keep exaggerating.
gigemJTH12
AG
Perfectly said. Some folks are just too far gone. Literally watching the show to rush to the internet with deficiencies they have found.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Bran doesn't have human wants anymore.

Bunk Moreland
I love how some of yall are so sure of (and obsessed with) the motives as to why folks are criticizing this season, yet yall get it so wrong.

People are frustrated because it's been extremely underwhelming in relation to itself over the past.
Atreides Ornithopter
AG
What specifically is parabolic algebra?
Joseph Parrish
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

I love how some of yall are so sure of (and obsessed with) the motives as to why folks are criticizing this season, yet yall get it so wrong.

People are frustrated because it's been extremely underwhelming in relation to itself over the past.

It's more like when a coach gets mad at a player. They get mad when they know you can do better and they've seen better out of you.
Fenrir
Posters did talk about how disappointing it was that they seem to cut away just before important character building discussions...not sure why you would say they haven't.
Liquid Wrench
CFTXAG10 said:

Bran being able to achieve an erection is gonna be hella-interesting when he wargs into Jaime. Does he kill Cersei or test the waters?
If strangling Cersei doesn't give a fella an erection, I don't know what could.
tremble
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

I just watched the episode but it's so bat**** stupid that people are still rightly talking about it. A shot with a target moving at that speed that you have ZERO line of sight on? Yeah, GTFO here. 3 sequential massive hits? **** me man, US armed forces sniper teams don't have that kind of accuracy with the best weapons in ****ing history.

The show definitively lost the plot this season. It doesn't mean I won't watch it but the series of writing decisions is bizarre. I'm at the point where I feel more empathy for the ****ing creatures (Ghost, Dragons) than I do for any of the brainless morons parroting lines. Euron is a ****ing joke of a character.
Wes97
AG
No, it's more like a coach blowing a casket because his starting QB wore the wrong color socks at practice.

This is not a military documentary. It is a tv show.

Some of the people on this thread are way too tightly wound.
DannyDuberstein
AG
If I'm ever as hostile as some are on this thread about a tv show, check me into the mental hospital
canadiaggie
AG
Fenrir said:

Posters did talk about how disappointing it was that they seem to cut away just before important character building discussions...not sure why you would say they haven't.

I didn't say they haven't, I said that's understandable.

It's the - frankly - sudden and previously nonexistent screeching demands for unerring exact visual accuracy that are weird. They came out of left field for me.
hbc07
AG
Social Media Influencer said:

CFTXAG10 said:

If strangling Cersei doesn't give a fella an erection, I don't know what could.
[url]http://hasthelargehadroncolliderdestroyedtheworldyet.com[/url]
First Page Last Page
Page 285 of 420

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.