****** Game of Thrones - Season 8 ******

1,892,692 Views | 14667 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Prosperdick
aTmAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Where was Yara? Wasn't that her navy that got destroyed?
Trident 88
AG
Marcus Aurelius said:

Eulon needs his ass kicked. He and his army/navy have been too powerful/dominating.
Pretty sure that's scheduled to happen next episode.
Carlo4
AG
astros4545 said:

We all said that over here immediately. That's why the writing is sloppy
canadiaggie
AG
IMO people are still expressing their sour grapes over last weekend. This episode doesn't deserve the hate
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
My boy Gendry got shot down harder than Rhaegal.
digital_ag
AG
astros4545 said:

Came here to post this. Grab her and jump!! Plot armor.
gigemJTH12
AG
What is wrong with some of you??? That **** was awesome.
mm98
AG
bobinator said:

My biggest issue here is that the scorpion is a line of sight weapon, so Dany should have seen the Iron Fleet. She might not have been close enough to see the weapons, but she probably could have given her fleet a heads up right?

It makes no sense to me
Jethro95
AG
The Dog Lord said:

Loved seeing Sansa put the direwolf pin on Theon.
Anyone else think it looked too much like a divot tool?
Joseph Parrish
AG
If that scorpion can kill the dragon from the bay in Dragonstone, then Drogon should look like a pin cushion right now in front of KL.
gigemJTH12
AG
Question though...is there a reason Cersei wouldn't just kill all of them right there??
reb,
AG
the end of this sh*t show can't come soon enough

im not a thrones nerd, im a fairly typical thrones fan (i think), and this season has been distressingly bad. Just kill everyone off, sit Varys on the iron throne, and call it a day.
AlaskanAg99
AG
High school freshman creative writing students wrote this season. It's painfully evident Martin has no role in this Trainwreck.

All Danny had to do was swoop around and attack those ships from behind in strafing runs...it's not like they can turn on a dime and all the rigging prevents firing to the rear.

And you March across the whole continent to show up with 80 people? WTF is this nonsense?
aTmAg
AG
digital_ag said:

astros4545 said:

Cerise wouldn't have gotten close to her if that was possible.

Some of you guys are trying to find things to complain about.
Joseph Parrish
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

Question though...is there a reason Cersei wouldn't just kill all of them right there??

Bull**** garbage writers...that's why.
HombreDoce
AG
The ships were vulnerable from the rear. The scorpions weren't going to shoot through sails. I really hate how those scorpions were able to wipe out 15 ships without even boarding them. They should have combined the scorpions with exploding wild fire bolts. At least that could be believable.
canadiaggie
AG
aTmAg said:

digital_ag said:

astros4545 said:

Cerise wouldn't have gotten close to her if that was possible.

Some of you guys are trying to find things to complain about.
Seriously. The height of nitpicking.

tk for tu juan
Jethro95 said:

The Dog Lord said:

Loved seeing Sansa put the direwolf pin on Theon.
Anyone else think it looked too much like a divot tool?

Yes, and hopefully there is a company or a smart fabricator making some soon
Bunk Moreland
gigemJTH12 said:

No. Which means it's crap writing. Cersei would take that opportunity every day and twice on Sundays.

Also, Clay Travis just made a good point on his post shoe periscope... Bran is a ****ing 3ER. Why is he not going and researching **** so they can avoid stuff like the ambush.
Olsen
AG
Missandei went out the same way as Hershel from The Walking Dead.
bobinator
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

I actually do have a decent reason here, though they certainly could have made it make more sense by actually including dialogue. If Cersei actually thinks she can withstand the whole army, then she probably wants the whole army to come so she can consolidate power. If she kills them right there, Sansa is going to regroup in the North.
rhutton125
AG
At least the Grey Worm and Missandei "storyline" is finally over.
LeonardSkinner
We could write some of these things off to the idea that Dany and most of her advisers are complete morons when it comes to martial matters.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

It was good. Too many complainers that feel like complaining makes them better GoT fans I feel like. It's just a damn show.
reb,
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

if theres still sense and rationality guiding the universe, then the answer would be that she doesnt think she could kill them for some reason. Or that she wont, because Tyrion is there.

The look that Euron gave Cersei when she wouldn't have Tyrion killed told me that Euron knows that Cersei -wont- kill Tyrion and that hes going to have to do it himself.
Scientific
AG
I did enjoy this episode more. If people are complaining it's only because it keeps layering on the fan service & by now this season will be viewed as the worst one.

My only major gripe is the cut off of Jon's revelation. We were all waiting to see what the reaction would be from the girls.
MBAR
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

I don't get it either honestly. Can you imagine someone telling you a story then being upset because they didn't do what you wanted with the characters?

I really enjoyed both weeks episodes, but this one had some scenes that did bug me though. The Jon/Dany scene in the bedroom was awful. But holy **** I didn't expect how intense the last portion of the episode would be. And the Ghost scene was awful but the show has generally treated Ghost like **** so Im' not surprised.
The Dog Lord
AG
bobinator said:

gigemJTH12 said:

I actually do have a decent reason here, though they certainly could have made it make more sense by actually including dialogue. If Cersei actually thinks she can withstand the whole army, then she probably wants the whole army to come so she can consolidate power. If she kills them right there, Sansa is going to regroup in the North.

The dragon is arguably the biggest threat though, and it was right there and stationary.
canadiaggie
AG
bobinator said:

gigemJTH12 said:

100% this. They all know at this point that the North is going to rally around Jon and she's **** out of luck if Euron is here while Yara has taken the Iron Islands. Not only can she not land in the North, but she's also unable to raid them as she would have been able to had Euron maintained his base of power.

She needs to have them all here and take them out all at once, otherwise she's lost the North permanently, and possibly Dorne and the Vale and even the Riverlands if Sansa decides to use the Tully name
BenFiasco14
AG
Teleportation is back this season.

Everything feels so rushed.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
aTmAg
AG
Good Aggie Hunting said:

Missandei went out the same way as Hershel from The Walking Dead.
Walking dead went half ass, GoT went whole ass.

(partial decapitation vs full decapitation)
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Scientific said:

I did enjoy this episode more. If people are complaining it's only because it keeps layering on the fan service & by now this season will be viewed as the worst one.

My only major gripe is the cut off of Jon's revelation. We were all waiting to see what the reaction would be from the girls.

This season is hands down better than season 5 so far.
reb,
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

gigemJTH12 said:

No. Which means it's crap writing. Cersei would take that opportunity every day and twice on Sundays.

Also, Clay Travis just made a good point on his post shoe periscope... Bran is a ****ing 3ER. Why is he not going and researching **** so they can avoid stuff like the ambush.
Because Bran knows that the ambush has to happen.

The 3ER isn't going to intervene needlessly just to save a dragon. That's quite shortsighted, no pun intended.
M.C. Swag
AG
This show has officially become a caricature of itself. Wtf.
MBAR
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Teleportation is back this season.

Everything feels so rushed.
There are 2 episodes left. You think they are going to spend any meaningful time on the Kings Road? That's a non starter and really not even worth complaining about, honestly.
First Page Last Page
Page 245 of 420

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.