Game of Thrones - Season 7

1,138,998 Views | 7206 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Definitely Not A Cop
Sex Panther
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We're Reek
Trident 88
AG
The white walkers got past the wall, and it's all Hot Pie's fault!

http://nerdist.com/game-of-thrones-fan-blames-hot-pie-for-the-army-of-the-deads-invasion/
double aught
AG
If you start going down that road, there are all sorts of paths you could take that would change outcomes.
EFE
AG
"Some dumb Tarly boy gonna win the war all by himself"
Al Bula
AG
Trident 88 said:

The white walkers got past the wall, and it's all Hot Pie's fault!

http://nerdist.com/game-of-thrones-fan-blames-hot-pie-for-the-army-of-the-deads-invasion/
If Ned wouldn't have gotten his head chopped off, Arya would have never killed Walder Frey.
Trident 88
AG
double aught said:

If you start going down that road, there are all sorts of paths you could take that would change outcomes.

Sure, but they wouldn't be as funny as a dumbass named Hot Pie being the one who caused the problem.
plowboy1065
S
What if Hotpie is the Night King?
wangus12
AG
Chick who plays Lyanna Stark. Now we know why Rhaegar ditched his wife.

Sex Panther
AG
Damn...

She looks homely AF on the show.
GT_Aggie2015
AG
wangus12 said:

Name?
Urban Ag
AG
Sex Panther said:

Damn...

She looks homely AF on the show.
Yeah, they do the same thing with Gilly. Gal that plays here is actually quite attractive.

nikator
AG
GT_Aggie2015 said:

wangus12 said:

Name?
Aisling Franciosi
---------------

"A man without a belly is like a house without a balcony"
- Old Turkish saying
Pignorant
AG
Varys!

DannyDuberstein
AG
More like Hairys!
Aggie Joe 93
AG
Varys is a Targ?
M.C. Swag
AG
CoachRTM
Quote:

Somebody who knows needs to make a note of which posters are posting the spoilers as their own "opinions" and we need to have a public thrashing at the end of the season
Ok folks, you asked for it and I'm here to deliver! Y'all ready to find out who your internet *******s of the year are?!

After combing through every page of this thread as well as some additional digging into suspicious posters with uncanny accuracy of predictions, here's the conclusion of my investigation!

(Note: I didn't collate EVERY post with accurate predictions, there were many that seemed suspicious but didn't quite fit the mold for that user's previous history. Also, some of the below users have clear cut admitted to reading spoilers but others have not.)

1. SeattleAgJr
  • 7/16/2017 (After 1 episode):
    Quote:

So I went out to a site that had the pre-release summary of all episodes to see how this one played out. Pretty much beat for beat.

I am going to assume that if that one was nailed, there is no reason to assume the same source did not nail all the others.

• 7/5/2017 (Before the premiere):
    Quote:

(previous poster: I'm in the camp that Little Finger knew exactly who Ramsey was as a person)(previous poster: and is waiting to use R + L = J against Jon somehow)(previous poster: He's not done screwing over the Stark clan.)(previous poster: I'm curious to see if Arya goes after Melisandre, Thoros and Beric.

he did.
    I do not think so.
    most definitely.
    doubtful.

The first of the accused was also the least offensive. He admitted to reading spoilers but continued to participate in the thread with that knowledge and gave his 'opinions' on other users with that knowledge. Again, not the most offensive thing as nothing specific was stated, but still not cool.

2. SpreadsheetAg
  • 7/17/2017 (After 1 episode):
    Quote:

My predictions / theories:
    -Jon and Dany are banging by end of this season
    -Ownership of the dragons becomes the key to victory (I.e. Like in the History of Westeros, dragons and riders may switch sides)
    -All Starks converge on Winterfell
    -none of Cersei, Dany, Jon, Tyrion, or Jamie die this season

• 7/25/2017 (After 2 episodes):
    Quote:

What are the chances that Dany brings Dragons North, the WW's are able to bring one down and "wight" it? Giving them an "Ice Dragon"?
SpreadsheetAg was not an admitted spoiler reader, but he was without a doubt the most suspicious poster on this thread. Usually disappears from the discussion unless "postulating a theory"; the majority of which are spot on. Also, he was the first poster on the thread to post Ice/Wight Dragon theory.

3. plowboy1065
  • 7/30/2017 (After 3 episodes):
    Quote:

Could the Citadel possibly have some old written documentation of Jons parentage?
  • 8/7/2017 (After 4 episodes):
Quote:

My predictions-
  • Sam somehow learns of R+L=J at the Citadel plus the meaning behind the dagger
  • Arya offs LF-remember the maester is going through all the scrolls looking for info
  • Dany loses a dragon but don't think it will be Drogon
  • Night King destroys the wall-has to get the army of the dead through somehow
  • Cersei does what Cersei does-says whatever she needs to for the greater good of Cersei
  • Jon and Dany join the mile high club on top of Drogon (I know, but it could happen)

Again, not an admitted spoiler reader but he mentioned on 8/4/2017 that he went "down to the depths of reddit....going to be some awesome episodes before seasons end." The accuracy of his predictions so early in the season + his involvement on Reddit (a place where the spoilers originated) leads me to believe he read the spoilers through another user and passed them off as his own predictions.

4. bangobango
  • 7/24/2017 (After 2 episodes):
    Quote:

I think (hope) what they are doing with Sansa and Jon is showing Jon making many of the same mistakes Ned made that led to his death (choking Littlefinger, for example), but the difference will be Sansa will bail Jon out in the end and be his ace in the hole, so to speak. She will out double cross the ultimate double crosser, and when the reveal happens, she will have her speech about wolfs and winter and staying in a pack.

Arya may have a crucial role to play in that, as well. I am hoping for a pretty cool reveal down the road where you think Sansa has screwed Jon, but then it turns out she has completely outmaneuvered Littlefinger somehow.

• 8/14/2017 (After 5 episodes):
    Quote:

Dany is going to swoop in with her dragon and carry them away - because Jon Snow always has to get bailed out on this show, usually by a woman.
The Sansa/Arya plot point was the giveaway. At that time in the season, Arya had yet to decide to even go back to Winterfell. Additionally, BangoBango was a participant in the separate thread which discussed the leaked spoilers back in October of 2016.

5. Pam Poovey
  • 10/24/2016 (separate thread about the leaked spoilers):
    Quote:

I read them all (spoilers). Can't wait for 2017. Delicious.
  • 5/22/2017 (Before season premiere):
    Quote:

The Knights King will kill one of the dragons (not Drogon) and will raise it as a wight dragon.
  • 7/30/2017 (After 3 episodes):
    Quote:

(regarding the whereabouts of the Valyrian dagger): Maybe LF has it. Bran outs him to them. Arya kills him with it and then carries it.
  • 8/7/2017 (After 4 episodes):
    Quote:

(Poster says Jon and Dany won't bang): Yes they are.

Quote:

(Poster replies; "once incestuous relationship is enough, 2 is too many."): Want to bet?
  • 8/10/2017 (Another admission):
    Quote:

The entire season has been leaked well before July. I read them. No one here has posted any. It is fun to watch people guess very wrongly. Bigly wrongly.
The most obvious and gratuitous offender. Admitted to reading to spoilers, posted them herself in this thread, and continued to participate in discussions about future episodes. You, Pam Poovey, are a spoiler troll and I wish TA would ban your account.

Conclusion: I'm sure there are more subtle offenders that I missed, but I feel like even this small collection above is more than enough to ruin a season. Earlier, during the show, I posted this:
Quote:

As a general rule for myself, I never read any posts that appear to contain ANY unwarranted "plot developments." I've seen plenty up people just "guess" what's going to happen completely unsolicited and those are the people that should be ignored until the season finale. Then we can root out these A-holes and set your "ignore" feature appropriately.

My recommendation is that if/when another leak is announced, you utilize your 'ignore' function appropriately. I hope this helps some of you at least a little.

I'll be sure to cross post this in other GoT as well in order to ensure fair warning to all fans of the show.

Thanks and Gig'em!

PS - Other than Pam (and the other admitted/blatant users), if I misidentified anyone as a spoiler, I'll offer an advanced apology. My intention is simply to shed some light on the selfish actions these people (such as Pam) have committed in order to seem 'cool' or just ruin other's enjoyment.
Joseph Parrish
AG
Fake news. Even I predicted they would bang, and I didn't make the list as a spoiler...
M.C. Swag
AG
Joseph Parrish said:

Fake news. Even I predicted they would bang, and I didn't make the list as a spoiler...
Did you even read that post in the context of her other messages? She wasn't guessing. She ADMITTED to reading the spoilers and was posting it as fact.
Joseph Parrish
AG
J/k, good work.
Joseph Parrish
AG
M.C. Swag said:

Joseph Parrish said:

Did you even read that post in the context of her other messages?
I was kidding. Chill.
M.C. Swag
AG
...good one?
Ol Jock 99
AG
That took some work.
Farmer1906
AG
Ban them all! /Mad King
Joseph Parrish
AG
Farmer1906 said:

Ban them all! /Mad King
"Burn" still works here right?
DannyDuberstein
AG
Well done. Definitely some shady suspects in there, and Poovey needs to go.
fta09
AG
Nice research. As I watched the final episodes, I remember reading some posts that nailed what happened, but was too lazy to go back and dig through the pages. And that doesn't even include going back and looking through other threads.
Stive
AG
Calling my shot:

MC Swag is unemployed, and has no children. Otherwise, I'm not sure how you found the amount of time to do all of that.
M.C. Swag
AG
Stive said:

Calling my shot:

MC Swag is unemployed, and has no children. Otherwise, I'm not sure how you found the amount of time to do all of that.
Correct on the kids front!

I'm actually getting paid at this moment! (Been a slow couple days. Decided to put my downtime into something 'productive' lol)
Post removed:
by user
OnlyForNow
AG
Someone burn their sock and post tits so staff will come read this and ban Pam.
MSFC Aggie
AG
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
I know nothing.

M.C. Swag
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

1. I admit nothing
2. I read other ASOIF blogs and read some theories there - the ones that I like I adopt
3. This is not a no-spoiler thread
4. Even so, I (To my knowledge) spoiler tag even my theories (usurped or not) so that people don't have to read them
3. You're right, this is not a no-spoiler thread, but it is also NOT a leak thread.

4. Your prediction about a Wight Dragon was a completely unsolicited response to ME. Your response calls out Alt Shift X as the impetus for you stating your Wight Dragon theory, but Alt Shift X didn't mention a dragon in the vid. Additionally, you weren't simply stating the possibility of a wight dragon, you were explicitly describing a leaked plot point about HOW that Wight Dragon would be created/where it came from.

Again, if you are just really good at guessing and weren't intentionally trying to pass of leaked plot developments as your own theories, I'll apologize. But that post WAS suspicious.
M.C. Swag
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

I know nothing.
Oh really? You were on my short list! lol

10/24/2016:
Quote:

yeah i've read all the books i'm not really worried about reading spoilers - it has not soured the w=show.

and if that is the season - wow!!!!!
10/26/2017:
Quote:

(poster asks for no spoilers) - No one was ....but you're tempting me to post the entire thing
I know you read the spoilers, but you did a good job of not hinting at anything.
OnlyForNow
AG
I don't know Spreadsheet personally, but I'd believe him at his word his he says he didn't intentionally leak anything.

The other people...

plowboy, bangobango, and pam... just look at their posting history compared to Spreadsheets.
First Page
Page 205 of 206

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.