*** MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE *** [Staff message on OP]

4,640,468 Views | 31183 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by Brian Earl Spilner
AGSPORTSFAN07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GiveEmHellBill said:



I honestly thought the Netflix/Marvel franchises were over.
I didn't even watch season 2.
AgfromHOU
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I tried but it was bad. Not the same without Killgrave.
jackie childs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AgfromHOU said:

I tried but it was bad. Not the same without Killgrave.
me too...think i checked out around the "i want your cray cray" music video
rhutton125
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Season 2 wasn't about anything. It was just retreading old ground. Hopefully S3 will be a lot better.
Sex Panther
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Season 2 was one of the most boring things I've ever seen
fig96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AgfromHOU said:

I tried but it was bad. Not the same without Killgrave.
He was just SO ridiculously good it's not even fair to other seasons. Incredibly creepy and terrifying yet sort of charming all at once.

Related, Good Omens is streaming on Amazon now and he's freakin' brilliant.
fig96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
C@LAg said:

https://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/1073375-hulus-runaways-finds-its-morgan-le-fay-in-elizabeth-hurley

Elizabeth Hurley to play Morgan le Fay in third season of the Runaways series.
I need to finish up s2 but the show overall has been pretty solid.
PatAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AGSPORTSFAN07 said:

GiveEmHellBill said:



I honestly thought the Netflix/Marvel franchises were over.
I didn't even watch season 2.
No Killgrave, no talent or reason to watch
GiveEmHellBill
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AGSPORTSFAN07 said:

GiveEmHellBill said:

I honestly thought the Netflix/Marvel franchises were over.
I didn't even watch season 2.
I got halfway through the first episode and turned it off.
AgfromHOU
How long do you want to ignore this user?
fig96 said:

AgfromHOU said:

I tried but it was bad. Not the same without Killgrave.
He was just SO ridiculously good it's not even fair to other seasons. Incredibly creepy and terrifying yet sort of charming all at once.

Related, Good Omens is streaming on Amazon now and he's freakin' brilliant.


I would venture to say that Killgrave is one of the best live action comic book villains from any Marvel TV show, MCU, DCEU, DC CW, DC Universe, etc.
YouBet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I thought JJS2 was decent. It at least closed out her origin story.
rhutton125
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Here's all the recap you need for S2:

Jessica's mom survived and has powers! K now she's dead. Also Trish is unlikeable due to bad writing.
TexasAggie_02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
rhutton125 said:

Here's all the recap you need for S2:

Jessica's mom survived and has powers! K now she's dead. Also Trish is unlikeable due to bad writing.
also, Trish has powers now too
TCTTS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
israeliag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Interesting rumors here...
https://www.looper.com/154738/mcu-leak-appears-to-reveal-marvels-entire-phase-4-line-up/
Bobcat06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thor 4: More Thor
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Serious question: Has she not been paid for this movie?
TCTTS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
When you make as much money as she does, a check for a cameo in the MCU is probably peanuts. Come to think of it, the way her contract is structured, she probably just signed a five-movie deal or whatever that's based on "appearances" rather than movie titles. And that Spider-Man appearance couldn't have been more than a day of work, and who knows if they even told her what movie it was for, the way secrecy works over there.
Liquid Wrench
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yeah, I was thinking she may have had a long contract for Marvel appearances and just showed up for a shoot day without knowing which film it was for. Still funny that she apparently didn't watch a movie she was in. We know she doesn't spend much time looking at her IMDB profile.
ChimbosAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I get how the secrecy and how the shoots play out, But it's still crazy how she didn't even know what movie her shots and scene were going toward.
Noblemen06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Interesting info, considering the source. I'd be more excited about the next phase with Dr Doom as the "big bad" vs Norman Osborn. However, if that means more of Holland's Spider-Man, I'll take it!
rhutton125
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That's a good point. They must be confident that Sony isn't going to try and yank Holland into their universe.

There's nothing in that article that's too surprising. Mini-conclusions and events make a lot more sense at this point than another 10-year build up. If you look at the slate, there isn't a whole lot of synergy across the board, but definitely groups of 3 or 4 that make sense to team up.

Shang-Chi may never meet Star-Lord, for example, but he, Falcon, Black Panther and Spider-Man May fight Green Goblin while the Guardians, Captain Marvel and Nova fight Annihilus or someone.
AgfromHOU
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CBR is reporting that Peyton Reed is trying to get a Fantastic Four movie made for a 2022 release. He's the director of Ant-Man.

It would be set in the 1960's and involve the Quantum Realm.
Sex Panther
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is great. And Hemsworth's caption...


fig96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AgfromHOU said:

CBR is reporting that Peyton Reed is trying to get a Fantastic Four movie made for a 2022 release. He's the director of Ant-Man.

It would be set in the 1960's and involve the Quantum Realm.
I would watch the hell out that.
rhutton125
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He was runner up to film FF in ~2003, and the Ant-Man humor/silliness definitely lends itself well to the Fantastic Four. I don't care too much about it being 60's but he'd be a great candidate for it.
jeffk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
But will Captain America or Killmonger play Human Torch this time around?
AgfromHOU
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm sure it'll end with them coming to present day
jabberwalkie09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AgfromHOU said:

I'm sure it'll end with them coming to present day

Like Captain America: The First Avenger?
TexasAggie_02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Would be interesting if Hank pym was working with them when they got stuck in the quantum realm.

That could be where his fear of going subatomic comes from. He lost them and they never came back. That's why when he and Janet were on that missile, he knew he needed to be the one to go in, bc it was a one way trip (or so he thought).
YouBet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AgfromHOU said:

CBR is reporting that Peyton Reed is trying to get a Fantastic Four movie made for a 2022 release. He's the director of Ant-Man.

It would be set in the 1960's and involve the Quantum Realm.
So that's obviously how they hide the FF during the Avengers era. Lost in quantum realm.
LeonardSkinner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ant-Man 3... The Pyms and Lang go back to the Quantum Realm to find the FF?
GreasenUSA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://screenrant.com/loki-disney-plus-series-first-image/


Quote:

The logo has a simple font, with a mix of capital and lowercase letters, and is clearly evocative of Loki's chaotic nature. It doesn't have any direct comic book inspiration, but is vaguely reminiscent of the logo used by 2014's Loki: Agent of Asgard series. Meanwhile, the image itself shows Loki walking down a crowded street. The cinema sign behind the Trickster God is advertising Jaws, which sets the concept art in 1975.
TCTTS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Had no idea they already started filming (assuming that's not concept art).

Awesome.
First Page Last Page
Page 396 of 891 ▼
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.