*** MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE *** [Staff message on OP]

3,240,980 Views | 26680 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by TCTTS
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Brian Earl Spilner said:

maroon barchetta said:

The part where the blip happened is really fun though.
Is it bad I have zero memory of whatever scene you're referencing? Was this in Eternals or BW?

BW
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I recall no blip scene? The movie takes place in the time of Civil War. You talking about the post credits scene with Yelena at her grave?
maroon barchetta
Brian Earl Spilner said:

I recall no blip scene? The movie takes place in the time of Civil War. You talking about the post credits scene with Yelena at her grave?

No

Unless I am misremembering.
LPHA
AG
The one in hawkeye?
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
redline248
AG
LPHA said:

The one in hawkeye?
Oh, yeah that scene of Yelena blipping in the house bathroom was in Hawkeye, wasn't it?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I haven't seen Hawkeye, so he probably mixed them up.
TCTTS
AG
The Porkchop Express
I feel like such a nerd traitor that my interest in the latest iteration of Fantastic Four is so minimal, even worse since two guys I love - Mando and Eddie from Stranger Things - are in it.
WARNING: I have a deep-seated desire for others to love the Star Wars franchise as much as I do, in exactly the way I do, and get snippy and sensitive and passive-aggressive when they don't.
maroon barchetta
redline248 said:

LPHA said:

The one in hawkeye?
Oh, yeah that scene of Yelena blipping in the house bathroom was in Hawkeye, wasn't it?

Dang it. I think that's it.
TCTTS
AG
I've never been a huge F4 guy, but they've taken their time with this iteration/haven't rushed it, and it at least continues to sound like their hearts are in the right place...

Quote:

"I think that with the story of the Fantastic Four, it feels like we want to get this right. There are aspects of it that are very different to other Marvel films... I've read it and the script is brilliant. It's really brilliant... Superhero movies are movies about people. And if we're invested in the people and the characters and the peril and the spectacle, then that's why people go to the theaters to watch films... We're going to go for it"
First Page Refresh
Page 763 of 763

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.