*** MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE *** [Staff message on OP]

3,348,901 Views | 27145 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Albatross Necklace
Baba Ganoush
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TCTTS said:

The Disney streaming service is rumored to only be around $6 per month at the outset.

Given how aggressively they raise prices at Disney World, I expect this to be $99/mo by 2022 with a $25/mo Star Wars upcharge.
jackie childs
i thought the trailer was good, not great. probably middle of the road as marvel trailers go. but one of my favorite MCU trailers was the first Age of Ultron trailer and that movie is closer to the bottom tier than the top.

marvel has earned the benefit of the doubt, so trailers aside, i'm sure this movie will be awesome.
jtstanley4621
AG
Cromagnum said:

That trailer gave me a solid meh. The acting was super flat. Hopefully the final cut is better.
Yeah. The line delivery seemed like Larson was kinda bored. That being said, I'm not gonna cast judgement on what I think the movie is gonna be until we see a bit more. I can't imagine they'd let a movie like this flop (first female-led Marvel super hero movie, etc.)
Gigem314
AG
fig96 said:

TCTTS said:

Just take my money.
TexasAggie_02
AG
rhutton125
AG
I think the lines in the trailer were probably way out of context. She probably says "I'm not who you think I am" the first time she meets Coulson or something, not as an exclamation point to cap a trailer. Strange choices, overall.
fig96
AG
Dig the poster.

jeffk
AG
I spy Chewie.
TexasAggie_02
AG
what's on the far left in the shadows?
TajMaballer
AG
Hulla Baller
AG
Are Thor (with Stormbreaker) and Captain Marvel supposed to be equals as far as power?
YellowPot_97
AG
TCTTS said:

So Thanos didn't actually kill Loki?
Bruce Almighty
AG
YellowPot_97 said:

TCTTS said:

We don't know on the timeline when these shows will take place.
AliasMan02
AG
I'm guessing it takes place as he finds his way back between worlds after his "death" in Thor.
TexasAggie_02
AG
Bruce Almighty said:

YellowPot_97 said:

TCTTS said:

yeah, lot's of stuff they could explore. Like Loki meeting Thanos between Thor 1 and Avengers.
jtstanley4621
AG
TCTTS said:

Very interesting. When I first saw this I assumed that there would be new actors for the characters, but they mentioned that the originals would play the roles.

I guess that's what happens when you have pretty much all the money in the world, Marvel/Disney.
Sex Panther
AG
TajMaballer said:

Is there supposed to be something I catch in the picture?
TexasAggie_02
AG
Farmer1906
AG
Hulla Baller said:

Are Thor (with Stormbreaker) and Captain Marvel supposed to be equals as far as power?

No. CM is supposed to wreck everyone.
MooreTrucker
AG
One response:

Quote:

Wow Drax has gotten really good at being invisible
bearamedic99
AG
re: Loki spoiler theory

there is a theory that Banner never turns into Hulk after being sent from the Asgard ship to Earth because it is Loki, not Banner
mazag08
AG
bearamedic99 said:

there is a theory that Banner never turns into Hulk after being sent from the Asgard ship to Earth because it is Loki, not Banner

Well then why do we have the scenes of Banner begging Hulk, Hulk starting to come out, and then ultimately retreating or screaming no
texasaggie04
AG
Sex Panther said:

TajMaballer said:

Is there supposed to be something I catch in the picture?

Replies to the tweet suggest the name of the movie will be Avengers: Endgame??

You can see the E in the top left, the guy forms part of the G, the A on the ladder, the slanted thing is part of the M, etc. Heck of a stretch, but I don't see anything in that photo.
jeffk
AG
jtstanley4621 said:

TexasAggie_02 said:

what's on the far left in the shadows?
Read that that's her pet cat from the comic books. Appears to be the lower half of a cat.

It's Chewie.
OnlyForNow
AG
Ok...

I now can see two Es on either side of the photo, the obvious A, part of the N. Don't see a G or M.

swimmerbabe11
Do the floating v t x characters on the wall have significance?
Gigem314
AG
TexasAggie_02 said:

Bruce Almighty said:

YellowPot_97 said:

TCTTS said:

yeah, lot's of stuff they could explore. Like Loki meeting Thanos between Thor 1 and Avengers.
Honestly, I would friggin love a show featuring Loki post-Avengers (if they do the time-warp thing and he survives somehow) taking over on Sakaar (like he and Thor discussed) with a more humorous 'Ragnarok' theme to it.

Not sure that's the direction they would go, but I think he's at his best in a more mischievous role than a dark, sinister, role.

Ragnarok changed my perspective on Loki. I'd like to see more of that side of him.
Bruce Almighty
AG
mazag08 said:

bearamedic99 said:

Well then why do we have the scenes of Banner begging Hulk, Hulk starting to come out, and then ultimately retreating or screaming no
Yea, that theory has been going around for a while and its a pretty big stretch.
SeattleAgJr
Farmer1906 said:

Hulla Baller said:

Comics? Thor wrecks Captain Marvel
MCU? Yes, they are making her overpowered and claiming she is the most powerful
Bruce Almighty
AG
SeattleAgJr said:

Farmer1906 said:

Hulla Baller said:

Comics? Thor wrecks Captain Marvel
MCU? Yes, they are making her overpowered and claiming she is the most powerful
Not really. Captain Marvel has been as powerful, if not more powerful than Thor in the comics. Like all characters, power levels change throughout their existence.
rhutton125
AG
What if we get a pre-Thor Loki, palling around with a Warriors Three or two, maybe a near-war with another realm, and end it with Loki discovering he's a Frost Giant?
aTmLoKi
AG
Favorite quote from the Russo's tweet above:

"Wow Drax has gotten really good at being invisible!"
TCTTS
AG
AgLiving06 said:

Wheatables02 said:

TCTTS said:

The Disney streaming service is rumored to only be around $6 per month at the outset.
for me, its still goodbye to Netflix. Hello Disney.

I agree.

Largely because the Netflix platform is just so terrible that I generally have no idea what is actually new to watch.

I generally have to go to Netflix already knowing what I want to watch in order to go search for it because nothing ever shows up where it is supposed to.

I don't think I've ever opened up Netflix without knowing the exact show I was going to watch. For me, cable is what I "surf" and streaming apps are there to provide the shows I already know about or have read about in advance. Maybe I'm just older (?), and am more used to cable, but I don't know that I'll ever use streaming apps to randomly discover something.
FTACO97
AG
TajMaballer said:

Ugh...I've been staring at this for way too long now and zooming in

I think End Game is a plausible idea...there's 2 very obvious E's and 1 obvious A....but finding NDGM is a challenge...
jeffk
AG
Strange does say "We're in the endgame now." after he gives up the time stone right?
First Page Last Page
Page 300 of 776

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.