*** MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE *** [Staff message on OP]

3,350,487 Views | 27145 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by Albatross Necklace
Mathguy64
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The M is the tilted light lines up high between the A and E
TCTTS
AG
aTmLoKi
AG
FTACO97 said:

TajMaballer said:

Ugh...I've been staring at this for way too long now and zooming in

I think End Game is a plausible idea...there's 2 very obvious E's and 1 obvious A....but finding NDGM is a challenge...
If it is End Game, it is easier to find reading right to left, rather than left to right.
SeattleAgJr
Bruce Almighty said:

SeattleAgJr said:

Farmer1906 said:

Hulla Baller said:

Are Thor (with Stormbreaker) and Captain Marvel supposed to be equals as far as power?

No. CM is supposed to wreck everyone.
Comics? Thor wrecks Captain Marvel
MCU? Yes, they are making her overpowered and claiming she is the most powerful
Not really. Captain Marvel has been as powerful, if not more powerful than Thor in the comics. Like all characters, power levels change throughout their existence.
Disagree. Nothing in the comics history puts CM above Thor.
HE is physically stronger.
They may be equal flying
He has more endurance
Thor with Mjorlnir is more powerful than CM's energy blasts
And he is immortal - yes he can die with Ragnarok, but the cycle of Ragnaroks repeats over and over throughout time, and Thor is regenerated with it
SeattleAgJr
End Game ahs been rumored for many months now.
Bruce Almighty
AG
SeattleAgJr said:

Bruce Almighty said:

SeattleAgJr said:

Farmer1906 said:

Hulla Baller said:

Are Thor (with Stormbreaker) and Captain Marvel supposed to be equals as far as power?

Not really. Captain Marvel has been as powerful, if not more powerful than Thor in the comics. Like all characters, power levels change throughout their existence.
Disagree. Nothing in the comics history puts CM above Thor.
HE is physically stronger.
They may be equal flying
He has more endurance
Thor with Mjorlnir is more powerful than CM's energy blasts
And he is immortal - yes he can die with Ragnarok, but the cycle of Ragnaroks repeats over and over throughout time, and Thor is regenerated with it
She can generate the power of a star. Their powers are pretty equal.
Sex Panther
AG
Gigem314 said:

TexasAggie_02 said:

Bruce Almighty said:

YellowPot_97 said:

TCTTS said:

So Thanos didn't actually kill Loki?
We don't know on the timeline when these shows will take place.
yeah, lot's of stuff they could explore. Like Loki meeting Thanos between Thor 1 and Avengers.
Honestly, I would friggin love a show featuring Loki post-Avengers (if they do the time-warp thing and he survives somehow) taking over on Sakaar (like he and Thor discussed) with a more humorous 'Ragnarok' theme to it.

Not sure that's the direction they would go, but I think he's at his best in a more mischievous role than a dark, sinister, role.

Ragnarok changed my perspective on Loki. I'd like to see more of that side of him.

Anything Loki and they'll get my money... How about a late night talk show with him as host? Or he takes over Parts Unknown and travels earth learning about our various food and cultures, all while telling people they are inferior to him... Or my favorite idea, an Impractical Jokers type show, where Loki just constantly pranks Thor and his roommate Darryl.
OnlyForNow
AG
Thoughts?

Unedited

Edited
Sex Panther
AG
OnlyForNow said:

Thoughts?

Unedited

Edited

It's a stretch, but I do think that this is correct and what they intended. Kinda cool...

Unless its called Avengers: Elevate...
jbsj9698
AG
TCTTS said:

That is awesome!

Say what you want about the Man of Steel, by Zimmer nailed that score.
SeattleAgJr
Bruce Almighty said:

She can generate the power of a star. Their powers are pretty equal.
Comic history shows that they are not, but you are free to think that.
Urban Ag
AG
Bruce Almighty said:

SeattleAgJr said:

Farmer1906 said:

Hulla Baller said:

they need to settle this by banging
Sex Panther
AG
Urban Ag said:

Bruce Almighty said:

SeattleAgJr said:

Farmer1906 said:

Hulla Baller said:

they need to settle this by banging

Bruce and Seattle?
Urban Ag
AG
thanks. It's been at least a couple months since I've snorted coke zero through the nasal cavity.
Fenrir
OnlyForNow said:

Thoughts?

Unedited

Edited

The D, G & M seem a big ham-fisted to me, certainly not as clear cut as the 2 Es and the A.
Farmer1906
AG
OnlyForNow said:

Thoughts?

Unedited

Edited

I hope you're joking.
redline248
AG
If we're talking pure comic based discussion...Rogue stole Capt Marvel's power, and she hardly seems like one of the strongest characters in the Marvel library.

feels like an episode of Big Bang Theory in here
jtstanley4621
AG
redline248 said:

If we're talking pure comic based discussion...Rogue stole Capt Marvel's power, and she hardly seems like one of the strongest characters in the Marvel library.

No, because this thread isn't utterly terrible
tysker
AG
Another successful TexAgs hookup
MooreTrucker
AG
jtstanley4621 said:

redline248 said:

No, because this thread isn't utterly terrible
And no laugh track.
bearamedic99
AG
Fenrir said:

OnlyForNow said:

Thoughts?

Unedited

this tweet is annoying me.

Edited

The D, G & M seem a big ham-fisted to me, certainly not as clear cut as the 2 Es and the A.
OnlyForNow
AG
I don't think it says endgame. I can see two Es and an A, maybe the N. But that's it. The D, G, and the M are completely just a guess.
Mathguy64
AG
I see an M but not the one drawn. The left leg and left angle are the bright line near the top. The right angle off the bottom of the bright line up to the right vertical line. It's the top part of the pic.
TexasAggie_02
AG
If it's anything like Destiny's endgame, they'll run the Thanos raid over and over again until they get the right drops to raise their power level for the final boss fight.
wangus12
AG
jbsj9698 said:

TCTTS said:

That is awesome!

So true. One of the best scores in recent times.
texasaggie04
AG
Couple possibilities. Sorry if my links don't work, on a phone.

First, the thing in the back might be the same thing from the end credits of ant man 2.

Second, end game drawn differently.

FightinTexasAg15
FightinTexasAg15
AG
investorAg83
AG
texasaggie04 said:

Couple possibilities. Sorry if my links don't work, on a phone.

First, the thing in the back might be the same thing from the end credits of ant man 2.

Second, end game drawn differently.

I legit stared at this picture for almost 30 min last night before I realized how long it had been and put it away. I don't buy any endgame theories...the letters on the wall are throwing me off (T,x,x,v,t,etc). Thought they might be Roman numerals but T is nothing.

I give up.
rhutton125
AG
Endgame isn't a bad title at all, but for some reason I don't think we'll be getting that. Whatever we get though, I imagine it will be pretty underwhelming after all this speculation. Just, "Avengers Forever" or something. Not a ton to talk about there.

In other Marvel news:

"Marvel Female Superhero Project in the Works at ABC from 'Wonder Woman' Writer"
https://variety.com/2018/tv/news/marvel-female-superhero-series-abc-allan-heinberg-1202949354/

Supposedly it will star "lesser-known Marvel characters."

This obviously pales in comparison to the alleged Marvel Studios miniseries with Loki or Scarlet Witch, but I'm all for it. I'll be very curious to hear who the roster consists of. It could just give some of the Agents of Shields characters a spin off to keep going, plus some other obscure heroines.

Not necessarily committing to watching or anything, but it's at least good to see Marvel following through on all their diversity talk. In a few years we'll have Captain Marvel, and Black Widow and Wasp (w/ Ant-Man) on screen, maybe Scarlet Witch on TV, Jessica Jones on Netflix, (Cloak and) Dagger on Hulu and now some other ladies kicking ass on ABC. Not too shabby?
littlebitofhifi
AG
Making progress....hopefully.

I for one am still bummed the Mockingbird spin-off starring Adrianne Palicki got canned. Between that and the Agent Carter cancellation, I'm not super optimistic this will work at ABC. Feels like it has a higher chance for success if it was developed for a platform that didn't require instant ratings performance (eg Hulu, new Disney streaming, even Freeform, etc.)
texasaggie04
AG
rhutton125 said:

Endgame isn't a bad title at all, but for some reason I don't think we'll be getting that. Whatever we get though, I imagine it will be pretty underwhelming after all this speculation. Just, "Avengers Forever" or something. Not a ton to talk about there.

Funny, I did see a tweet that drew where there were 4 A's on that image and then the E at the end... and they said A 4 E, "Avengers: Forever". I just thought it was too silly to repost. Which doesn't say much about the other random theories.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
"Avengers Forever"

Directed by Joel Schumacher.

and Iron Man's newest armor will have nipples.
AggieLitigator
jbsj9698 said:

TCTTS said:

That is awesome!

Agreed. Way better than the trailer for captain marvel, which still looks great.
rhutton125
AG
Daredevil season 3, coming October 19th!

https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/1042805756398063616?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Man, what a week for Marvel news.
First Page Last Page
Page 301 of 776

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.