*** MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE *** [Staff message on OP]

3,352,557 Views | 27147 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by Decay
AMW2010
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That's purrfect! This actually a dog toy you can get at Petco, all the stones light up when you bop the fist.
The Shank Ag
AMW2010 said:

My dog might now be the strongest dog in the universe! She has activated 4 of the infinity stones!

She a sheltie? I'm on my third. Aggie (Female) 1992-2002, Maggie (F) 2003-2016, and Merle Waggard (M) 2017-P. Love those pups
Farmer1906
AG
Another big box office for Endgame.

[url=https://deadline.com/tag/avengers-endgame/][/url]
Quote:

Avengers: Endgame's chalked up an estimated $33.4M yesterday, which is the best Tuesday result for any Disney Marvel Cinematic Universe release, besting last year's Avengers: Infinity War ($23.4M).

Among all Tuesdays, Endgame ranks third behind Star Wars: The Force Awakens ($37.3M, Dec. 22, 2015) and Sony's 2012 The Amazing Spider-Man ($35M, July 3, 2012).

https://deadline.com/2019/05/avengers-endgame-tuesday-box-office-marvel-record-1202605214/

You look at the 2 ahead of it and they're both during holidays. If it can continue the week like this, it'll be even more impressive. No one is off work or out of school yet.
Post removed:
by user
c-jags
Farmer1906 said:

Quote:

Avengers: Endgame's chalked up an estimated $33.4M yesterday, which is the best Tuesday result for any Disney Marvel Cinematic Universe release, besting last year's Avengers: Infinity War ($23.4M).

Among all Tuesdays, Endgame ranks third behind Star Wars: The Force Awakens ($37.3M, Dec. 22, 2015) and Sony's 2012 The Amazing Spider-Man ($35M, July 3, 2012).

https://deadline.com/2019/05/avengers-endgame-tuesday-box-office-marvel-record-1202605214/

You look at the 2 ahead of it and they're both during holidays. If it can continue the week like this, it'll be even more impressive. No one is off work or out of school yet.

I don't keep up with non opening weekend or overall totals but I was shocked that it made 30+ million Monday and Tuesday. Captain Marvel made 8 million its following Monday for a better comparison than a holiday movie. It's probably going to make another 100 million between weekends which is an impressive feat. If late goers or repeats make it a big weekend I could see it doing a 150-200 million second weekend domestically.
Gangnam Style
AG
I think endgame will get to $2.6 bil and fall just short of Avatar. Hopefully Im wrong.
FTACO97
AG
Farmer1906 said:

Quote:

I've been looking at theaters to choose when my next viewing will be and keep finding the good (XD and IMAX) still sold out most of this week for showings after work.
FTACO97
AG
Gangnam Style said:

I think endgame will get to $2.6 bil and fall just short of Avatar. Hopefully Im wrong.
I would love for nothing more than this to knock Avatar off the pedestal. Makes me sick that film sits so high. I get the visual marvel that it was along with 3D at the time. I do. But take that away and the story is extremely weak and has been done much better.
TexasAggie_02
AG
FTACO97 said:

Gangnam Style said:

I would love for nothing more than this to knock Avatar off the pedestal. Makes me sick that film sits so high. I get the visual marvel that it was along with 3D at the time. I do. But take that away and the story is extremely weak and has been done much better.
it was dances with wolves in 3D
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
FTACO97 said:

Gangnam Style said:

Agree. Wife and I went to see the movie to see what the hype was all about. I haven't been to a 3D movies since. when we left Avatar, I said if I wanted to see dances with Wolves, or last of the Mohicans, we could have saved the money and rented them.
This message has been approved by Brad, Jerry and Mitch..
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
RDJ is the best.

https://instagr.am/p/Bw6O8LNgSrK

https://people.com/movies/robert-downey-jr-hosted-avengers-endgame-lunch-for-marvel-women/
AMW2010
AG
The Shank Ag said:

AMW2010 said:

My dog might now be the strongest dog in the universe! She has activated 4 of the infinity stones!

She a sheltie? I'm on my third. Aggie (Female) 1992-2002, Maggie (F) 2003-2016, and Merle Waggard (M) 2017-P. Love those pups

Yea, they are great dogs. She just turned 7, so that was her birthday gift lol... Petco has a whole line of marvel dog toys. You can buy each infinity stone and they light up
rhutton125
AG
A Ghost Rider (guy from AoS) and a Helstrom series are coming to Hulu.
redline248
AG
Why wouldn't that go on Disney's streaming?
TCTTS
AG
Not family friendly. Disney's darker, more dramatic stuff goes to Hulu from here on out.
AgfromHOU
AG
I wonder if Thor 4 will be combined with Guardians 3
TexasAggie_02
AG
This is a no spoiler thread until at least thru this next weekend
AgfromHOU
AG
I'm aware, I have it in spoiler tags as to not give anything away
TCTTS
AG
I don't think it will, simply because Gunn is obviously confirmed to direct Guardians 3 and Taika Waititi is rumored to return to direct Thor 4. That, and Guardians 3 is definitely happening, but Thor 4 is still only a rumor, based on Tessa Thompson saying recently that she heard there was at least a pitch. My dream, however, would be for the two projects to tie together closely somehow; an arc for Thor across both movies that is set up in Guardians - then maybe he disappears halfway through so we can truly focus on the Guardians in the their final outing - but then Thor 4 picks up the Thor thread and runs with it. It would be awesome if they both came out in the same year, too, back-to-back. But that's just me dreaming.
TCTTS
AG
Actually, the more I think about it, you might want to edit your post even more to hide the title, which automatically tells everyone that Thor lives. I didn't even think about that. I should have waited and posted that list until Monday. Editing it now...
Farmer1906
AG
When are we allowing spoilers on here again? After this weekend?
TCTTS
AG
Yeah, starting Monday.
Farmer1906
AG
I pretty much love your idea on those sequels and now if it doesn't happen I'm going to riot. But it would have to go both ways with cameos/guest staring.
AgfromHOU
AG
I originally didn't cover that part because it was in your post. Since you're editing I will as well.
AMW2010
AG
Wheatables02
AG
FTACO97 said:

Gangnam Style said:

I still have not seen that movie. I never understood why everyone was so excited about it....
bangobango
AG
Wheatables02 said:

FTACO97 said:

Gangnam Style said:

I still have not seen that movie. I never understood why everyone was so excited about it....

It's still the only movie I've ever seen in 3d that I thought the 3d made it look better.

I learned pretty quickly afterwards that I much more preferred 2d for movies not named Avatar. Ironically, I think one of the Thor movies is when I decided I thought seeing movies in 3d sucked.
TCTTS
AG

TCTTS
AG
"Whatever it costs."

caleblyn
TCTTS said:

I LOVE YOU 3000!
M.C. Swag
AG
Edit: Lol never mind, I'm dumb
jackie childs
TCTTS said:

i'm not generally a fan of them doing this....but now that we have Infinity War Thanos, i wish they'd go back and redo the stingers from Avengers and Age of Ultron and the scene from GOTG with the final version of Thanos.
wangus12
AG
TCTTS said:

Umm are they not gonna include the new Spiderman which is supposed to be apart of this?
GiveEmHellBill
AG
They are technically referring to this as the "Infinity Saga." "Far from Home" just completes Phase 3.
Dro07
AG
oh damn it includes digital download too?!
First Page Last Page
Page 383 of 776

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.