*** MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE *** [Staff message on OP]

3,512,957 Views | 27737 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by Brian Earl Spilner
Bruce Almighty
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If true, that's gotta be 9 pacific time.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Pretty sure trailers never have ads on YouTube, as they're already ads. Can't double dip.
MBAR
AG
I'm assuign its the Kendrick and SZA song for the Golden Globe? No better song in a movie last year, IMO. That whole soundtrack is damn good.
fig96
AG
GiveEmHellBill said:

TajMaballer said:

Black Panther got 3 Golden Globe nominations! Best Picture Drama, Best Score, and Best Song.
Best Picture is not surprising at all. I'm expecting an Oscar nomination as well.

But, Best Score and Best Song? Marvel has yet to have a score for ANY of their movies that was memorable and I don't even remember the song from the movie.
Score for Winter Soldier is awesome, though I agree Black Panther wasn't super memorable. And BP has a great soundtrack.
TexasAggie_02
AG
double aught
AG
MBAR said:

I'm assuign its the Kendrick and SZA song for the Golden Globe? No better song in a movie last year, IMO. That whole soundtrack is damn good.
It was indeed "All the Stars". Personally I prefer The Weeknd's "Pray for Me".
Bump for the pending Avengers 4 trailer out later today!!!
The trailer just dropped!! On mobile so unable to post it.
rhutton125
AG
https://twitter.com/Russo_Brothers/status/1071026457701314565?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-2524447473975906083.ampproject.net%2F1811272154520%2Fframe.html

Gah one sec

AliasMan02
AG
Got some feels from the opening. Not much revealed, though... as expected. Endgame is a good time that I feel like some people here guessed.

Hawkeye didn't disappoint. Think we can all guess what happened there.
double aught
AG
Looks ok. Guess I'll go check it out.
Kate Beckett
AG
My body is ready.
wangus12
AG
Oh man
veryfuller
Staff
AG
I feel like all of those scenes are probably in the first 10 minutes of the movie. I like that we have no idea what this movie is going to be about. I'm in.
CowtownAg06
AG
Yeah I think I'll see that.
Kate Beckett
AG
Yes probably so. I think that this will be the only trailer I watch.

Oh who am I kidding. I have no willpower. I'll watch them all.
wangus12
AG
So Scott finds a way out of the Quantum realm without the Avenger's help and Hawkeye goes Ronin
Bruce Almighty
AG
Ronin!!!!!
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Captain Marvel is definitely going to find/save Tony
Farmer1906
AG
That was super depressing.
jackie childs
wangus12 said:

So Scott finds a way out of the Quantum realm without the Avenger's help and Hawkeye goes Ronin
and i love that marvel just shows us that from the first trailer and doesn't try to hide something that most people already expect/assume will happen.
Farmer1906
AG
Farmer1906
AG
I hope it stays that way. Obviously they're going to rematch Thanos, but no really details at all.

I wonder why Nebula wasn't with Tony.
double aught
AG
FightinTexasAg15 said:

Based on the trailers for Captain Marvel, I don't have any interest in her playing a part in Avengers End Game at this point. Of course that could change when her film comes out.
hurleyag
AG
FightinTexasAg15 said:

Or Valkyrie?
Urban Ag
AG
#metoo
chipotle
JUST HOOK IT TO MY VEINS!!!!
jackie childs
double aught said:

FightinTexasAg15 said:

Based on the trailers for Captain Marvel, I don't have any interest in her playing a part in Avengers End Game at this point. Of course that could change when her film comes out.
captain marvel just helping tony get back to earth would be the perfect role for her to play in end game
tamusc
AG
double aught said:

FightinTexasAg15 said:

Of course she's going to play a part. That's the entire reason for the post credits scene with a Fury and why her movie is coming out just a few months prior. I still think it'll come down to some or all of the original Avengers sacrificing themselves to undo everything, but Captain Marvel will definitely play a part.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
Farmer1906 said:

I hope it stays that way. Obviously they're going to rematch Thanos, but no really details at all.

I wonder why Nebula wasn't with Tony.
She was (I'm pretty sure.)

They were all on the Milano.
nickstro66
AG
Any idea who the winged person is after the stuff with Tony?
hurleyag
AG
nickstro66 said:

Any idea who the winged person is after the stuff with Tony?
I think that was the ship he was on.
double aught
AG
jackie childs said:

double aught said:

FightinTexasAg15 said:

captain marvel just helping tony get back to earth would be the perfect role for her to play in end game
Yeah, that wouldn't be bad. I just don't want the new kid coming in to save the day. Especially since she seems kind of dull.
AgMarauder04
AG
double aught said:

jackie childs said:

double aught said:

FightinTexasAg15 said:

Yeah, that wouldn't be bad. I just don't want the new kid coming in to save the day. Especially since she seems kind of dull.

Feige said she's the most powerful character in the universe. She'll have a role... probably because this is her big debut as a part of the next phase. We end the original avengers and start new ones.
First Page Last Page
Page 316 of 793

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.