***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,771,930 Views | 16577 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by safety guy
Scotty Flamingo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Also they made Bray the ****ing terminator which was dumb
Scotty Flamingo
Sean Ross Sap is reporting that the finish was 100% from Vince despite receiving a lot of criticism from the roster and other employees backstage.

He also apparently laughed off the crowd reaction.
Icecream_Ag
S
Butcher of Blaviken said:

Sean Ross Sap is reporting that the finish was 100% from Vince despite receiving a lot of criticism from the roster and other employees backstage.

He also apparently laughed off the crowd reaction.
if that's true he's lost his mind
Bunk Moreland
https://streamable.com/c8cys
Geralt of Rivia
S
Geralt of Rivia
S
permabull
AG
Geralt of Rivia
S
Nice, you may need to set a reminder to get tickets right at 11
permabull
AG
zooguy96
WWE is almost unwatchable any longer. No imagination. Ruining over wrestlers. So lame.
I know a lot about a little, and a little about a lot.
Geralt of Rivia
S
hypeiv said:

Geralt of Rivia said:

Nice, you may need to set a reminder to get tickets right at 11

Good call, can't imagine this not selling out especially since it's their first Texas visit

You may want to check out the site that is selling the tickets, also. I know for All Out the Sears Centre required an account on that website, and trying to create one after tickets went on sale would have been a nightmare with all of the site traffic
permabull
AG
Ambres
AG
Well at least Raw has been good... they look to finally building a Rusev story .. that feature Bobby Lashley .. and the fight between Lacey and Naty is pretty good so far.
SACR
AG
Ambres said:

Well at least Raw has been good... they look to finally building a Rusev story .. that feature Bobby Lashley .. and the fight between Lacey and Naty is pretty good so far.
Really thought they knocked it out of the park with their performance.
---------------------------------------------------
"Now you're suggesting uncleanliness during a viral outbreak? What other great ideas you got Typhoid Mary[?]"

jamey, 3/13/20

-------------------------------------------------

"They log into each other's accounts and post. They probably are two different people but that doesn't matter much when you log into other peoples accounts."
Icecream_Ag
S
Ambres said:

Well at least Raw has been good... they look to finally building a Rusev story .. that feature Bobby Lashley
oh joy, another cheating spouse storyline. These always work so well.
permabull
AG
A-A Ron
My brother and I were discussing it the other day after watching Smack Down and Kofi losing the belt in 2 seconds. This is my main frustration with the WWE right now. What is the point in have a both the Universal title and the WWE title, because it seems like the brass no matter what who ever has them their reign will end with giving it to Lesnar for him to tuck tail with it for a year and only defend it maybe once in that year. What was the point in having Kofi beat KO, Orton and the others he beat only to have him get punked in 2 seconds by Lesnar. I'm just not a big fan of Lesnar because he never shows up but yet the WWE keeps pimping themselves out to him and bowing down to his every command.

I also remember the days though that every belt was defended at every PPV, but there is almost too many belts it's getting watered down. Like the U.S. and I.C. belts are almost non existent as I can't even think of who has them currently because they are rarely defended and the person who has them doesn't even appear on the weekly shows very often.
Texan_Aggie
AG
WWE has sold out and we are all fools for it. None of the story lines make sense.

• Build Kofi for months and he finally gets his first championship. So over with the fans and creates the illusion of being a legit champion beating Orton, Styles, etc. Then a 2 second squash to Lesnar.
  • Bring back Sasha who restored interest to the women's division. Then she loses to Becky. The Man has jumped the shark, but she and Seth are coupled together.
  • The Fiend is easily the most over character the men's division has had for the past 5 years. WTH was that ending?
  • Story writing so bad Balor asked to go back to NXT.

WWE can get away with these because we'll always come back. Frustrating, but that is what it is.
jrod2181
If you recording AEW you might need to adjust your times.

Two game 5's for the National League Playoffs are set for tomorrow. Yesterday, the early game went well past the late game start time. Due to this, the game was moved to TNT until TBS was cleared. If that were to happen again tomorrow (Wednesday) night, it would more than likely delay the start of AEW Dynamite.
permabull
AG
Scotty Flamingo
Hell of an opening tag match on AEW
Geralt of Rivia
S
Butcher of Blaviken said:

Hell of an opening tag match on AEW

It's amazing what happens when you actually care about the tag team division
Scotty Flamingo
The Inner Circle.

Also Jericho is amazing
zooguy96
Watching first tag match with the Young Bucks and Private Party. So much better than anything WWE has.
chris1515
AG
Icecream_Ag said:

Ambres said:

Well at least Raw has been good... they look to finally building a Rusev story .. that feature Bobby Lashley
oh joy, another cheating spouse storyline. These always work so well.

If there were a list of angles that should not be used, that would be on it. Along with someone being someone else's son (Hornswoggle, Jason Jordan). Any character being pregnant, unless they really are.
zooguy96
All the AEW matches are so much better than WWE.

Dynamite is much better this week.
johnnyblaze36
AG
I enjoyed tonight's show. Jericho was incredible as always.

I might be in the minority here and I realize the promotion is new but I'm having a hard time getting into a lot of these characters. I think the wrestling itself is spectacular and different than what you see in WWE but I also find myself missing some of the pageantry and the stripped down theatrics/production value leave me wanting a little more.

And I think the women's matches the first two weeks have been god awful and I very much enjoy the women's division in WWE when it's done right.

Either way tonight beat the crap out of RAW on Monday.
BCSGrubber
AG
Anyone else notice how much thicker Jericho has gotten especially in the neck since his last WWE run?
SACR
AG
BCSGrubber said:

Anyone else notice how much thicker Jericho has gotten especially in the neck since his last WWE run?
More time in the gym /s

In all seriousness, I get "you look thicker around the neck" comments anytime I increase frequency or intensity of overhead press workouts or back/shoulders work.

Given that he is 48, I'm guessing it is probably more time in the gym and some TRT.
BCSGrubber
AG
I noticed his band isn't touring either so that helps him find real gym time
permabull
AG
SACR
AG

Is AEW trying to push Jericho as their version of Triple H, or is the physical resemblance right now just a coincidence?

Bunk Moreland
Dynamite was great.

Their definite lag behind will be developing characters people care about but that's going to take time. They also do need a couple more huge dudes, develop the women's division a bit more and get a few hotties in there because it's wrestling. And we need that.
ShawnTxAg
AG
Im loving what AEW is bringing. Introduces new fresh story lines and talent. Amazing tag team match to open up and set the mood. Womens division needs some work. Gives a salute to the past and gives you a sense of nostalgia w references here and there like the barry windham reference and ends the show w the ole empty the locker room bit w a dose of attitude era jericho. Love it!!!
ShawnTxAg
AG
Its nice to see the crowd really enjoying the show, like old times. Its infectious even watching on tv
First Page Last Page
Page 315 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.