***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,770,630 Views | 16577 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by safety guy
Geralt of Rivia
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Butcher of Blaviken said:

Ambres said:

Check out @PWScorecards's Tweet:

Btw...too late for this now. But I've been filling these out. Makes the shows a lot more enjoyable.
We should do this for Wrestlemania. Might be fun to compare how we all do.

I'm down

I'm down, also
Bunk Moreland
So glad KO is back.
Bunk Moreland
Me and my buddy fill those out for each ppv. It's fun.
Ambres
AG
Too bad Mustafa Ali was used as the designated pin person. Bryan vs Kofi vs Owens @ wrestlemania
Ambres
AG
WWE FASTLANE 2019

6-Man Tag-Team Match
* The Shield vs. Baron Corbin, Drew McIntyre & Bobby Lashley

--------------------------------------------------------------------completed--------------------------------------
RAW Women's Title Shot At WrestleMania 35
* (Winner) Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair - really.. they told a story.. it was lame (pun intended) but still a story. I was wondering how they were going to finish without making Charlotte looking bad.

WWE Championship
* (Winner) Daniel Bryan (C) vs. Kevin Owens vs Kofi Kingston Mustafa Ali - should be a nice exhibition between a leaner tougher looking Kevin and Mustafa Ali. .. I think Mustafa Ali takes the pin or submission and guess what .. I was right.

WWE Women's Tag-Team Championships
* (Winner) The Boss 'N' Hug Connection (C) vs. Nia Jax & Tamina - slow and boring vs the boss and hugs.. yea we can guess who wins this. and Bayley had some great spot. Tonight match was more like an exhibition to show how awesome she is.

US Title Championship
(Winner) Samoa Joe (C) vs R-Truth vs Rey Mysterio vs. Andrade - great match that set up a mix match between R-Truth & Carmella vs Andrade and Zelina. Having Rey put into the sleeper and not tapping out was a smart finish.

RAW Tag-Team Championships
(Winner) The Revival (C) vs. Aleister Black & Ricochet vs. Chad Gable & Bobby Roode - another great spot yet nothing that drives towards Wrestlemania. I was actually bored with this match even though I like all 6 wrestlers.

2 on 1 Handicap Match
(Winner) Sheamus and Cesaro vs Kofi Kingston - setting up more for wrestlemania. .. nice way to set up Kofi for Wrestlemania.

SmackDown Women's Championship

* (Winner ) Asuka (C) vs. Mandy Rose - the ending doesn't make sense.. Mandy trips and gets knocked out by Asuka .. and all because Deville grabbed a kendo stick under the ring for no reason other then to trip Mandy.

SmackDown Tag-Team Championships
* (Winner) The Usos (C) vs. Miz & Shane McMahon - they had the great Shane and Jey in midair interception and some good spots.. but the end when Shane betrays Miz is what made it for me. This is setting up a good match between both men as you know they will bring it and could probably bring a match of the night kind of fight.

Kickoff Show Match (Pre-Show)
* (Winner) The New Day vs. Shinsuke Nakamura & Rusev - I was actually bored in this match.. nothing exciting and really didn't have a great story. I was more interested that they pulled Kofi before the match.. I was hoping that was going to lead to something.

Kickoff Show Match (Pre-Show) -- did this match actually happen. I don't remember this match during the kickoff show.?
* Rey Mysterio vs. Andrade cancelled .. moved them to a fatal 4 way w/ Joe and R-truth
Bunk Moreland
Becky playing the gimp made that fight so dumb. She should have faked it.

Only WWE could **** up the best storyline they have going
Geralt of Rivia
S
I'm not a fan of that finish, but only because Rousey was supposedly soooooo pissed off at Becky. Why would she want her in the title match at Mania?
Not a Bot
AG
Geralt of Rivia said:

I'm not a fan of that finish, but only because Rousey was supposedly soooooo pissed odd at Becky. Why would she want her in the title match at Mania?
To beat the hell out of her in the ring. Basically a "you want me, you got me" deal. I like that part of it.

Not liking the injury angle.
Ambres
AG
Cactus Jack said:

Geralt of Rivia said:

I'm not a fan of that finish, but only because Rousey was supposedly soooooo pissed odd at Becky. Why would she want her in the title match at Mania?
To beat the hell out of her in the ring. Basically a "you want me, you got me" deal. I like that part of it.

Not liking the injury angle.
The injury angle should be over by Wrestlemania.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Good point. I didn't think of it that way
Bunk Moreland
So happy we're getting AJ vs Orton at WM
Scotty Flamingo
So if one thing is obvious after tonight...dean is definitely resigning
Not a Bot
AG

This whole thing has smelled like a work from day one.

When was the last time WWE spent so much time and energy reminding fans that a non-retiring wrestler is leaving soon? It is unheard of. They don't do it.
Scotty Flamingo
Cactus Jack said:

This whole thing has smelled like a work from day one.

When was the last time WWE spent so much time and energy reminding fans that a non-retiring wrestler is leaving soon? It is unheard of. They don't do it.

The only time I can think of is CM Punk in 2011. And he ending up staying anyways. I feel like this is pretty much the same.

Before that was Bret Hart. And we know how that ended
Not a Bot
AG
The thing about Bret Hart is I don't think they spent a bunch of time on air talking about how he was leaving soon. Maybe they did, but I don't remember it.
Scotty Flamingo
That match was a lot more enjoyable than I expected
J182
AG

Hoping this isn't true and he gets the retirement match.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Harlem Heat going into the HOF. I was just thinking last week that they needed to be inducted. I know Booker T is already in, but Stevie Ray deserves the recognition also

Scotty Flamingo
Geralt of Rivia said:

Harlem Heat going into the HOF. I was just thinking last week that they needed to be inducted. I know Booker T is already in, but Stevie Ray deserves the recognition also

Man I hope Stevie hits someone with the slapjack!
Geralt of Rivia
S
Suckas gots to know!
Scotty Flamingo
Dammit I was coming back to say this, fruit booty!
Claude!
Harlem Heat had such a great entrance theme.
bigcat22
AG
So, off the top of my head, there will be 3 "two-time" Hall of Famers once this class is inducted. Ric Flair (singles and 4 Horsemen), HBK (singles and DX) and Booker T ( singles & Harlem Heat). The next logical one I can think of would be HHH (DX and singles). Not sure if there is many more after that.
Scotty Flamingo
Bret Hart and the Hart Foundation and the NWO and all those guys are the ones I can think of.
Wolfpac 08
AG
Is the NwO in the HOF? If not, surely they have to go in...but who is included? Just Hall, Nash, and Hogan? The Giant? Scott Norton? Horace Hogan? Disco Inferno? Nick Patrick?
Ambres
AG
What if Evolution gets inducted later on.. cause Ric Flair, Randy Orton, Triple H and Drax.
Icecream_Ag
S
Wolfpac 08 said:

Is the NwO in the HOF? If not, surely they have to go in...but who is included? Just Hall, Nash, and Hogan? The Giant? Scott Norton? Horace Hogan? Disco Inferno? Nick Patrick?
I would assume hall, Nash, hogan, bishoff as they were the cogs that got it started. Hall, Nash and hogan minimum for NWO entry
Icecream_Ag
S
Well there's Roman out for another 4-6 weeks
johnnyblaze36
AG
As a New Day superfan I am loving this Kofi Kingston push. All three of these guys are so good. I really hope they don't screw this up and he eventually wins the title. I'm sure that's too much to ask, though.

Scotty Flamingo
Got my tickets for the G1 today. Floor seats!
Scotty Flamingo
OCEN99
AG
https://streamable.com/2gmgg
Sports-Ag
AG
Scotty Flamingo
OCEN99 said:

https://streamable.com/2gmgg

This one is good too

https://streamable.com/jc32g
Geralt of Rivia
S
First Page Last Page
Page 273 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.