***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,782,578 Views | 16580 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by Scotty Flamingo
Scotty Flamingo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Geralt of Rivia said:

Subtle
toucan82
I'd say the crowd was underwhelmed with the announcement of Corbin as Angle's opponent
Ambres
AG
I would have preferred Jackie Gayda over Baron. Too bad Edge and Stone Cold are physically done.. cause either one of them would have given Kurt a great retirement match. Cena or the Rock are probably too busy doing movies.. man I can't believe that they can't give Kurt "freaking" Angle a decent opponent.. hell how about have him wrestle the guy he beat for the gold medals.. most people don't know but a rematch is warranted since last time Kurt won Olympic Gold medals with a broken freaking neck.

Geralt of Rivia
S
Cena should have been his retirement match
Scotty Flamingo
Good God wtf are they thinking with Corbin? This has to be a swerve right?.....right!?
Ambres
AG
Butcher of Blaviken said:

Good God wtf are they thinking with Corbin? This has to be a swerve right?.....right!?
I hope you are right.
Bunk Moreland
Thought the same thing
aTmLoKi
AG
Later in the show, Cole talked about how displeased the Universe was with the decision and how Corbin had already responded to them. That is the type of stuff that indicates to me that they are self-aware of how poorly this is and will swerve us - other beforehand, or at Mania with the real opponent.
J182
AG
aTmLoKi said:

Later in the show, Cole talked about how displeased the Universe was with the decision and how Corbin had already responded to them. That is the type of stuff that indicates to me that they are self-aware of how poorly this is and will swerve us - other beforehand, or at Mania with the real opponent.
Maybe Corbin is mysteriously attacked at WM or the night before and someone has to take his place.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Is the Stone Cold podcast done?
Blanco Jimenez
AG
Supposedly on a break. It's been best of shows for a while. I wonder if there is something going on with him (medical/personal)
maverick2076
Just getting the chance to watch Raw. Beth Phoenix coming out of retirement for Wrestlemania? Hell yes!!!
Geralt of Rivia
S
J182
AG

Honestly, not surprised. You have arguably the most over wrestler right now in a fued with one of the most hated wrestlers. Gold mine. Feel like they could have done without CF for this match, but it is what it is.

If they really want to make people lose their minds, put the title on Flair. If for some reason Rousey stays, keep it on her and watch fans riot.
Sports-Ag
AG
Great, better than having Brock close the show.
bigcat22
AG
Read this morning that Rousey pitched the idea of having a press release sent out on April 1st saying she was pregnant and would be not be competing at WrestleMania. Talk about a great heel move if that woulda been approved.
Icecream_Ag
S
I thought this was already known, or did they think it would be a multiple main event type thing and finally decided on just the one? (asked because everyone called it the main event on raw before and after the last ppv)
Scotty Flamingo
Geralt of Rivia said:

With the others were included. Especially Owen.
Scotty Flamingo
Sports-Ag
AG
Charlotte beats Asuka for the Smacksown women's title. Now it will probably be a unified title match at Wrestlemania.

I guess WWE doesn't want to have a Smackdown women's title match on Wrestlemania and saves them time.
maverick2076
That's dumb. I really hope they don't unify the belts. There's enough talent to justify a championship on each show.
Geralt of Rivia
S
KOFI!
Texan_Aggie
AG
maverick2076 said:

That's dumb. I really hope they don't unify the belts. There's enough talent to justify a championship on each show.

There may be enough talent, but, the SDL women's belt has been an afterthought once Charlotte and Becky weren't in it. Seems to me that either Charlotte or Ronda will win it. Just don't see anyone seriously competing if Becky/Charlotte hold the titles especially if Sasha/Bayley or Nia are tag team champs
bigcat22
AG
Well now we know where Bray Wyatt and JoJo have been the past few months...

https://instagr.am/p/Bvhh6vAnjJL
Iowaggie
AG

bigcat22
AG
Not sure is anyone follows mma, but Stone Cold got a bit of a shout out last night at the Bellator event

OCEN99
AG
Olsen
AG
WWE Hall of Famer Beth Phoenix returns to the ring right now after 7 years.
Olsen
AG
Not sure why this hasn't been discussed yet:

Wrestlemania 36 will be in Tampa, Florida.
Icecream_Ag
S
These three have done this spot better than anyone. This is greatness
Icecream_Ag
S
And the keystone kops bit blew the moment. Funny as hell though
OCEN99
AG
Icecream_Ag said:

And the keystone kops bit blew the moment. Funny as hell though
Geralt of Rivia
S
Scotty Flamingo
Geralt of Rivia said:

And Daniel Bryan has retained the title!
Scotty Flamingo
^ was supposed to be a sad face
First Page Last Page
Page 274 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.