***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,772,081 Views | 16577 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by safety guy
Scotty Flamingo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Man...its gonna be great when Kofi finally wins at mania
Bunk Moreland
So Kofi gets weakened, DB wins cheap later

Kofi beats KO on Raw for the 1 on 1 title match at WM where kofi ultimately wins it.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Not a Bot
AG
Did he actually say that Kofi was going to the in the title match? He said the title match would be a triple threat, not sure he promised Kofi that he'd actually be in it.

Would be a ridiculous swerve if the triple threat didn't have Kofi at all and somebody like Bray Wyatt surprised everyone.
Ambres
AG
WWE FASTLANE 2019

RAW Women's Title Shot At WrestleMania 35
* Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair

6-Man Tag-Team Match
* The Shield vs. Baron Corbin, Drew McIntyre & Bobby Lashley

WWE Championship
* Daniel Bryan (C) vs. Kevin Owens vs Kofi Kingston - wierd that they are doing the championship title so down in the card. Seriously think about this.. they moved do below Nia Jax and Tamina matcB

--------------------------------------------------------------------completed--------------------------------------
WWE Women's Tag-Team Championships
* (Winner) The Boss 'N' Hug Connection (C) vs. Nia Jax & Tamina - slow and boring vs the boss and hugs.. yea we can guess who wins this. and Bayley had some great spot. Tonight match was more like an exhibition to show how awesome she is.

US Title Championship
(Winner) Samoa Joe (C) vs R-Truth vs Rey Mysterio vs. Andrade - great match that set up a mix match between R-Truth & Carmella vs Andrade and Zelina. Having Rey put into the sleeper and not tapping out was a smart finish.

RAW Tag-Team Championships
(Winner) The Revival (C) vs. Aleister Black & Ricochet vs. Chad Gable & Bobby Roode - another great spot yet nothing that drives towards Wrestlemania. I was actually bored with this match even though I like all 6 wrestlers.

2 on 1 Handicap Match
(Winner) Sheamus and Cesaro vs Kofi Kingston - setting up more for wrestlemania. .. nice way to set up Kofi for Wrestlemania.

SmackDown Women's Championship

* (Winner ) Asuka (C) vs. Mandy Rose - the ending doesn't make sense.. Mandy trips and gets knocked out by Asuka .. and all because Deville grabbed a kendo stick under the ring for no reason other then to trip Mandy.

SmackDown Tag-Team Championships
* (Winner) The Usos (C) vs. Miz & Shane McMahon - they had the great Shane and Jey in midair interception and some good spots.. but the end when Shane betrays Miz is what made it for me. This is setting up a good match between both men as you know they will bring it and could probably bring a match of the night kind of fight.

Kickoff Show Match (Pre-Show)
* (Winner) The New Day vs. Shinsuke Nakamura & Rusev - I was actually bored in this match.. nothing exciting and really didn't have a great story. I was more interested that they pulled Kofi before the match.. I was hoping that was going to lead to something.

Kickoff Show Match (Pre-Show) -- did this match actually happen. I don't remember this match during the kickoff show.?
* Rey Mysterio vs. Andrade cancelled .. moved them to a fatal 4 way w/ Joe and R-truth
Scotty Flamingo
Remember when Elias was ridiculously over as a face? And then WWE turned him heel and halted it.
Ambres
AG
Butcher of Blaviken said:

Remember when Elias was ridiculously over as a face? And then WWE turned him heel and halted it.
I like Elias as a heel. He is like Chris Jericho .. natural charisma that can sell being the a-hole very well.. plus his songs are better when he is ripping the audience.
Scotty Flamingo
Ambres, the Rey-Andrade match was changed to a fatal 4 way for the us title.

Rey, joe, truth, andrade
Scotty Flamingo
Speaking of someone who is a better heel...hi Bobby roode
J182
AG
Lol there was a Johnny Manziel reference from Corey Graves.
Scotty Flamingo
Ayyeee Johnny Manziel reference lol
Not a Bot
AG

He's been good today. Then again, it's not really all that hard to make fun of Cleveland.
J182
AG
Aleister Black and Ricochet are the tag team I never knew I really needed.
Ambres
AG

Ambres, the Rey-Andrade match was changed to a fatal 4 way for the us title.

Rey, joe, truth, andrade
I found that online too but I did not hear them mention the change yet. (I might have missed it)
Scotty Flamingo
J-Quob said:

They're teaming in the Dusty Classic too
Geralt of Rivia
S
J-Quob said:

Agreed. Their styles are so different, but they mesh together really well

Plus, they both have awesome entrances
Ambres
AG
Great way to finish a fun fatal 4-way. Enjoyed this match a lot especially since they told a pretty good story throughout the match.
J182
AG
Fatal four way was pretty great. I really like Andrade. Hope he gets a a major push soon.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Agree with both of y'all. Very fun match
Ambres
AG
Renee better be careful. She isn't a very good commentator.. on top of that Dean leaving will cause problems for her. Beth might be the next option.
Scotty Flamingo
Ambres said:

Renee better be careful. She isn't a very good commentator.. on top of that Dean leaving will cause problems for her. Beth might be the next option.

I've said this before. She is great as a host. But doing commentary is much different.
Scotty Flamingo
Check out @PWScorecards's Tweet:

Btw...too late for this now. But I've been filling these out. Makes the shows a lot more enjoyable.
Ambres
AG

Btw...too late for this now. But I've been filling these out. Makes the shows a lot more enjoyable.
We should do this for Wrestlemania. Might be fun to compare how we all do.
J182
AG
Nia is cringe inducing every time she's in the ring. Tamina isn't great either. Their whole "we aren't your typical girls" gimmick is lame as well.
Not a Bot
AG
Was waiting on Nia to clobber Charles Robinson.
Scotty Flamingo
Ambres said:

We should do this for Wrestlemania. Might be fun to compare how we all do.

I'm down
Scotty Flamingo
Beth Phoenix gonna wrestle again
Not a Bot
AG
Meant to go get some food during that match and totally forgot.
Not a Bot
AG
I'm really thinking Bray Wyatt comes back here at some point - would be in this match if it's going to happen tonight.
Scotty Flamingo
Kevin looks great. Lost some weight
Bunk Moreland
Pat McAfee has a new streaming show called wwe watch along back stage with people coming and going.

The commentary is all over the place but better than the announce crew. Pretty funny stuff.

Ambres
AG
J-Quob said:

Nia is cringe inducing every time she's in the ring. Tamina isn't great either. Their whole "we aren't your typical girls" gimmick is lame as well.
Beth did it better .. but she better be careful.. cause her phone is on the floor
Scotty Flamingo
Not buying it
Ambres
AG
WWE FASTLANE 2019

RAW Women's Title Shot At WrestleMania 35
* Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair

6-Man Tag-Team Match
* The Shield vs. Baron Corbin, Drew McIntyre & Bobby Lashley

--------------------------------------------------------------------completed--------------------------------------
WWE Championship

* Daniel Bryan (C) vs. Kevin Owens vs Kofi Kingston Mustafa Ali - should be a nice exhibition between a leaner tougher looking Kevin and Mustafa Ali. .. I think Mustafa Ali takes the pin or submission

WWE Women's Tag-Team Championships
* (Winner) The Boss 'N' Hug Connection (C) vs. Nia Jax & Tamina - slow and boring vs the boss and hugs.. yea we can guess who wins this. and Bayley had some great spot. Tonight match was more like an exhibition to show how awesome she is.

US Title Championship
(Winner) Samoa Joe (C) vs R-Truth vs Rey Mysterio vs. Andrade - great match that set up a mix match between R-Truth & Carmella vs Andrade and Zelina. Having Rey put into the sleeper and not tapping out was a smart finish.

RAW Tag-Team Championships
(Winner) The Revival (C) vs. Aleister Black & Ricochet vs. Chad Gable & Bobby Roode - another great spot yet nothing that drives towards Wrestlemania. I was actually bored with this match even though I like all 6 wrestlers.

2 on 1 Handicap Match
(Winner) Sheamus and Cesaro vs Kofi Kingston - setting up more for wrestlemania. .. nice way to set up Kofi for Wrestlemania.

SmackDown Women's Championship

* (Winner ) Asuka (C) vs. Mandy Rose - the ending doesn't make sense.. Mandy trips and gets knocked out by Asuka .. and all because Deville grabbed a kendo stick under the ring for no reason other then to trip Mandy.

SmackDown Tag-Team Championships
* (Winner) The Usos (C) vs. Miz & Shane McMahon - they had the great Shane and Jey in midair interception and some good spots.. but the end when Shane betrays Miz is what made it for me. This is setting up a good match between both men as you know they will bring it and could probably bring a match of the night kind of fight.

Kickoff Show Match (Pre-Show)
* (Winner) The New Day vs. Shinsuke Nakamura & Rusev - I was actually bored in this match.. nothing exciting and really didn't have a great story. I was more interested that they pulled Kofi before the match.. I was hoping that was going to lead to something.

Kickoff Show Match (Pre-Show) -- did this match actually happen. I don't remember this match during the kickoff show.?
* Rey Mysterio vs. Andrade cancelled .. moved them to a fatal 4 way w/ Joe and R-truth
Not a Bot
AG
They are doing a good job of playing the fans here, but the end better be worth it or they are going to lose people.
First Page Last Page
Page 272 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.