Star Wars Discussion Thread

6,614,227 Views | 45386 Replies | Last: 22 hrs ago by YouBet
The Porkchop Express
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
israeliag said:

Ooo, it should be all that paper work and red tape that leads him to the dark side
From my Google Drive - January 16, 2020

The dead vote! Uproar in the CHOMMEL SYSTEM where aspiring politician SHEEV PALPATINE has won election to the SENATE of the GALACTIC REPUBLIC by a wide margin with a vote total that exceeds the amount of living sentient beings in the CHOMMEL SYSTEM.
Unknown to voters and politicians alike is that PALPATINE is secretly DARTH SIDIOUS, who is planning to topple the REPUBLIC and destroy the JEDI ORDER with a sinister long-term plan that will ultimately lead to the revenge of THE SITH.
But first, SIDIOUS must go through new senator orientation in the business administration building on CORUSCANT where he will learn more about his living quarters, stipend, how to submit meal receipts for reimbursement (provided the meals are for Senatorial purposes), and how to get a temporary parking pass for his airspeeder for the SENATE PARKING GARAGE until such time as a permanent parking pass is made available to him.

tk for tu juan
So 2023 or 2024 for the game release?
SpreadsheetAg
AG
helloimustbegoing said:

israeliag said:

Ooo, it should be all that paper work and red tape that leads him to the dark side

The dead vote! Uproar in the CHOMMEL SYSTEM where aspiring politician SHEEV PALPATINE has won election to the SENATE of the GALACTIC REPUBLIC by a wide margin with a vote total that exceeds the amount of living sentient beings in the CHOMMEL SYSTEM.
Unknown to voters and politicians alike is that PALPATINE is secretly DARTH SIDIOUS, who is planning to topple the REPUBLIC and destroy the JEDI ORDER with a sinister long-term plan that will ultimately lead to the revenge of THE SITH.
But first, SIDIOUS must go through new senator orientation in the business administration building on CORUSCANT where he will learn more about his living quarters, stipend, how to submit meal receipts for reimbursement (provided the meals are for Senatorial purposes), and how to get a temporary parking pass for his airspeeder for the SENATE PARKING GARAGE until such time as a permanent parking pass is made available to him.

So Dominion was operating a long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away?
fig96
AG
Worth a watch:

The Porkchop Express
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

helloimustbegoing said:

israeliag said:

So Dominion was operating a long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away?
What is Dominion?
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
A corrupt voting system, I believe
C@LAg
Cinco Ranch Aggie said:

A corrupt voting system, I believe
also the bad guys in ST: DS9
jokershady
AG
Doesn't seem like the super themed Star Wars hotel at Batu is off to a good start……several videos commenting on this but this one seems to be the most informative

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Yeah, saw that the other day.

Maybe if they hadn't priced it exorbitantly and priced out at least half of their potential visitors.
bluefire579
AG
tk for tu juan said:

So 2023 or 2024 for the game release?
Probably. Described as "early in development", so I'd guess 2 years minimum.
double aught
AG
jokershady said:

Doesn't seem like the super themed Star Wars hotel at Batu is off to a good start……several videos commenting on this but this one seems to be the most informative

Guy jumps to a lot of conclusions based on one video.
jokershady
AG
Problem is it's not one guy….it's a video (and there's others) summarizing and explaining thousands of peoples reactions to this hotels first impressions
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
That hotel looks cool, but not cool enough to drop the $$$$$$$$ Disney is pricing it at. I'd rather stay in some Disney slum like the Contemporary, Grand Floridian, or Polynesian resorts.
The Porkchop Express
AG
Been diving in and out of the movies tonight and last night on TNT. This came up on my YouTube feed today, never seen it before, but it's pretty awesome.

The Porkchop Express
AG
Just in time for the new version of KOTOR, the Boba Fett XBox Bundle

maroon barchetta
Don't know if this has been posted in the past but it's good.
maroon barchetta
Stupid image filter.
The Porkchop Express
AG
maroon barchetta said:

maroon barchetta
Yeah. I know. I even screenshotted it on my phone and tried posting again since that sometimes works.

Staff hates Star Wars memes.

Bunch of freaking Trekkies, I tell ya.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
maroon barchetta said:

The Collective
AG
maroon barchetta said:

The Porkchop Express
AG
I Have Spoken said:

maroon barchetta said:

The Porkchop Express
AG
The Internet is alive with news of Harrison Ford returning to Star Wars in a de-aged capacity, which must mean either Fett or Mando.
JCRiley09
AG
JCRiley09
AG
I think that post should be spoiler protected
jokershady
AG
The only Internet I've seen posting this is here so ima go with fake news but for the love of Mike this should be blacked out if you think there's validity to it

And I'm not one to usually gripe about the spoiler tag
Flashdiaz
AG
I think Feloni and Favreau have proved they can keep a secret.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
I'd prefer they just use Alden Ehrenreich
C@LAg
SpreadsheetAg said:

I'd prefer they just use
that should be spoiler marked by association since it hints at the character returning.
TCTTS
AG
We're really doing this?

Guys, EVERY character is a candidate to return in some form or fashion, and almost assuredly will. After Luke's appearance, nothing is off the table.

Of course Han is going to pop up again.

That we have to treat an unsubstantiated rumor like this with kid gloves is crazy. Ha, we don't even know what show it might be on! If it's even real at all!

You know who else we're going to see again? Yoda! And Rey! And C-3PO! Probably even Leia again too! (played by Millie Bobby Brown, I'd wager)

Do we need to put their names in spoiler tags as well? Because they're about as solid as this rumor is right now.
YouBet
AG
TCTTS said:

We're really doing this?

Guys, EVERY character is a candidate to return in some form or fashion, and almost assuredly will. After Luke's appearance, nothing is off the table.

Of course Han is going to pop up again.

That we have to treat an unsubstantiated rumor like this with kid gloves is crazy. Ha, we don't even know what show it might be on! If it's even real at all!

You know who else we're going to see again? Yoda! And Rey! And C-3PO! Probably even Leia again too! (played by Millie Bobby Brown, I'd wager)

Do we need to put their names in spoiler tags as well? Because they're about as solid as this rumor is right now.

Please use that characters whole name. By only using his first name it's obvious who it is even though it's spoiler tagged because it's so short.

Thanks!
C@LAg
YouBet said:

Please use that characters whole name. By only using his first name it's obvious who it is even though it's spoiler tagged because it's so short.

Thanks!
Plo and/or Kit are coming back?
TCTTS
AG
Nothing is "obvious" because it's an unsubstantiated RUMOR. And we talk about rumors here all the damn time. Besides, I can't even find a single mention of it. That's not to say it won't happen, but where do we draw the line? Why is this any more substantiated than me just pulling a name out of my ass?
double aught
AG
Bro, the spoiler tags are free. It's ok.
redline248
AG
The only things that belong in spoiler tags are "I just watched a movie y'all haven't seen yet, I can't believe Character A died!," and "Summer Blockbuster script has leaked and this key event is bonkers!"
First Page Last Page
Page 1070 of 1297

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.